MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 19 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom »» Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 19 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
View Poll Results: Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 19 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

29 22.66%
4 out of 5: Liked it

20 15.63%
3 out of 5: It was OK

47 36.72%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

23 17.97%
1 out of 5: Hated it

9 7.03%
Voters: 128

05-30-11, 1:11 AM

I don't think that I have hated a character as much as Scythe Master since School Days. Although, I will admit- his character is quite intriguing. I won't let my hatred for him blind me from that fact.

06-19-11, 3:22 PM

silentsennin said:
I don't think that I have hated a character as much as Scythe Master since School Days. Although, I will admit- his character is quite intriguing. I won't let my hatred for him blind me from that fact.

Have to say I agree. It's amazing how much hate I have for this guy despite the small amount of air time he has.

I'm really hoping he won't turn Cal against Reiji, but I'd bet money it's going to happen.

08-15-11, 3:44 AM

ugggggggh This show never lets up does it? At this point I don't know if I'm even enjoying it anymore

03-11-12, 1:33 AM

IF SCYTHE DOES ANYTHING TO MY CAL, HE'S GONNA TAKE A .50 cal UP HIS BEHIND!

hi

03-16-12, 9:52 PM

Eh... it keeps going back and forth between Ein and Cal, make up your mind!!! >:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

04-01-12, 7:04 PM

I hate flash back episodes. The only redeeming part was the last minute before the credits.

06-29-12, 12:35 PM

just like the other recap episode, just kinda skimmed through 3/4 of it until maybe the last few minutes where scythe master came and took cal (what a dick) just hope there is a happy ending for Cal... all that she has been through, doesn't deserve to die, while yes Elen is superior in skill and ability, I still believe Cal's character as a whole has better personality and depth!

07-07-12, 6:10 PM

why the hell did Reji NOT look for Cal? there was no proof she was in the apartment. This really makes me annoyed at Reji. Seriously. Why didn't he try to find her? Go back the apartment? Something?

and here is Scythe as expected, now he gets to do those gross things to Cal that he did to Erin. Can Reji fucking brutally kill Scythe already?

07-27-12, 11:46 PM

I don't usually watch recaps but I made an exception for Cal. I seriously just want to hug her.

Scythe.. I really want to kill that guy.

09-09-12, 8:19 PM

Another recap... but that end?

SCYTHE MASTER YOU [CENSORED] [CENSORED] SON OF A [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] PILE OF [CENSORED]--
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.

09-16-12, 4:08 AM

Man, these flashbacks really aren't necessary for 26 episodes.

10-16-12, 8:42 AM

Man, I hate ScytheMaster so much. What an effective and well made villain.

I totally see were this is going. ScytheMaster will train Cal to the fullest, make her a top assassin and then feed her that Reiji didn't kill Ein on purpose even though he knew she was her 'sisters' killer. And Cal will just go berserk.

I get the feeling it'll end in tears no matter what.
If you reply to one of my comments, please PM or write on my wall me so I can read/respond in kind. I won't bite, I promise.

10-20-12, 6:35 PM

Damn, a half of the episode was recap.

Man, Scythe should make his own creeper website showing hot girls taking a shower and shit he would make a fortune. That guy seems to be able to place cameras everywhere without people knowing.

I really hope Cal doesn't believe what Scythe has to say to her but she probably will. That's the thing I hate most about anime characters why are they so easy to manipulate? Can't you think for yourself and make a logical conclusion based on the information that you're given? But oh no they'll just believe every word that's said to them even though it's a damn stranger (most of the time) telling them why the person they love/care about is bad. RAAAAAAGE!
Modified by noturai, 10-20-12, 7:26 PM

11-04-12, 4:34 PM

Skip this episode. Don't really care of this flashback between Zwei x Cal
Espadas will always be the best!

01-04-13, 9:19 AM

That was a pretty good sum of events of the second arc. Also, there were minor scenes included to connect everything together. Cal is alive as expected (FTW), but.... SCYTHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guy just doesn't let up lol. I hate you but you're brilliant at creating drama and entertaining content and you've got one killer voice/sneer lmfao.

Now this turn of events is definitely going to lead to a confrontation between Cal and Phantom in the future. The real question is what decisions will be made by both parties... this should be one amazing finale!

5/5

10/10 for the arc. Now the final arc is officially beginning.

(Also, now that I've calmed down, Claudia's death was too subtle a topic... and wasn't covered by the flashback. It was very well done too, so it makes me wonder if we've really seen the last of her.)
Modified by -Shuda-, 01-04-13, 9:27 AM

01-15-13, 7:24 PM

CAL IS ALIVE!!!! YES!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

04-23-13, 6:59 PM

Hm, another mainly flashback episode. No I still don't care about Cal. However, I do feel bad for her that she had to lose "two" people she loved in such a short time. That damn Scythe Master, he just wants to direct a "play."

05-04-13, 6:14 PM

ughh another recap :l am i the only one that wants to punch sycthe .

09-12-13, 12:39 AM

atty said:
Man, these flashbacks really aren't necessary for 26 episodes.
agreed. God dam money makers.
Your weapon got hyped? Let it forge at The JohnyJohny Smid

11-03-13, 4:01 AM

I.HATE.SCYTHE.
Seriously though, it's gonna be damn sad seeing scythe brainwashing Cal...she was so pure, so innocent..

Yup! That tasted purple!

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices