New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 2014 1:40 AM
Mar 2014
i say this a girl who like's to read always has some issues
compare to a ordinary girl who is feminine remember that
May 12, 2014 2:08 AM
May 2014
If he doesn't end up with Onodera than I just wasted alot of time watching this anime...
Onodera has a best perslonatly nice and blance character oppsite tha chitigo made me mad
i hate when new perslonatly came and mess thing up
May 16, 2014 10:01 PM

Jul 2013
imandana said:
Or the Sad Ending.

Chitoge Show Up Her Feelings to Raku After Onodera Express her Feeling to Raku and Raku Accept her Love. Then Chitoge Back To America, and The airplane explode, chitoge is dead. Marika since she is sick, marika dead too.
Then Ondera Married with Raku,

^_^ V

^^ this. This made my day hahaha
but in all seriousness I really hope it ends in Onodera and Raku. You could easily argue that she's just as an obvious choice as Chitoge but IMO Onodera really in a way represents a more real life approach to love that we’ve all experienced at some point. I mean who do you know was forced to date someone else, then ended up falling in love with that person? I get it, it’s a romantic comedy, plus things like this could happen right? They’re exciting, “unexpected” and give a fresh new take on how love works nowarays. But now take a moment and think.. how many times have you experienced something real? Something genuine like in Chapter 98? Where you love someone, have no idea how they feel about you, heck even if all the odds may seem against you, you don’t care. You get up every morning, look your best and go to class just hoping that today you’ll make eye contact with that special someone. Don't get me wrong, i love Chitoge and had this been a story strictly about her and Raku's dysfunctional relationship I'd have zero objection to the obvious end result. But when you bring in someone like Onodera, someone that cannot bring herself to confess, someone that innocently loves from afar, someone that cannot explain why she loves someone as it's just a feeling inside of her someone who is like a lot of us I feel... it really makes me sympathize and inevitably side with her. Chitoge represents love in a way that shows the unexpected side of it. It’s funny, it’s cute and although rare to this extent, yes it is somewhat realistic. Onodera represents a side of love that for some reason, I find we've come to ignore a lot in media forms. It’s love that started from the moment you first saw that person. It's the pure, innocent love. Love you don't understand but you don’t care because it just makes your day. The type of love that survives the test of time as it could have been years since you had a conversation with this person but you find yourself always thinking about them even just a little at days end. The type of love that causes you to fantasize about your future with that person, holding hands, your first kiss, your marriage.. This is what I find to be the purest form of love. You never hated the person, you never saw them as just an acquaintance.. the moment you saw and met them they left a special mark in your heart that you never forgot.. It doesn't have to be some crazy misadventure, when love is at it's simplest and most relatable form the adventure is happening within you..
It's a beautiful thing that I hope one day I have again. Who’s with me on this one? :D no… no one.. okay :(
EDIT: O god sry for the rant.. but yeah although it's probably gonna end with Chitoge and Raku, I'm still gonna pray for Onodera and Raku. ^_^ the fact that she’s the perfect waifu just pretty much seals in my vote.
Legal_LatinoMay 16, 2014 10:25 PM
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
May 20, 2014 12:59 AM

Jun 2013
Legal_Latino said:
imandana said:
Or the Sad Ending.

Chitoge Show Up Her Feelings to Raku After Onodera Express her Feeling to Raku and Raku Accept her Love. Then Chitoge Back To America, and The airplane explode, chitoge is dead. Marika since she is sick, marika dead too.
Then Ondera Married with Raku,

^_^ V

^^ this. This made my day hahaha
but in all seriousness I really hope it ends in Onodera and Raku. You could easily argue that she's just as an obvious choice as Chitoge but IMO Onodera really in a way represents a more real life approach to love that we’ve all experienced at some point. I mean who do you know was forced to date someone else, then ended up falling in love with that person? I get it, it’s a romantic comedy, plus things like this could happen right? They’re exciting, “unexpected” and give a fresh new take on how love works nowarays. But now take a moment and think.. how many times have you experienced something real? Something genuine like in Chapter 98? Where you love someone, have no idea how they feel about you, heck even if all the odds may seem against you, you don’t care. You get up every morning, look your best and go to class just hoping that today you’ll make eye contact with that special someone. Don't get me wrong, i love Chitoge and had this been a story strictly about her and Raku's dysfunctional relationship I'd have zero objection to the obvious end result. But when you bring in someone like Onodera, someone that cannot bring herself to confess, someone that innocently loves from afar, someone that cannot explain why she loves someone as it's just a feeling inside of her someone who is like a lot of us I feel... it really makes me sympathize and inevitably side with her. Chitoge represents love in a way that shows the unexpected side of it. It’s funny, it’s cute and although rare to this extent, yes it is somewhat realistic. Onodera represents a side of love that for some reason, I find we've come to ignore a lot in media forms. It’s love that started from the moment you first saw that person. It's the pure, innocent love. Love you don't understand but you don’t care because it just makes your day. The type of love that survives the test of time as it could have been years since you had a conversation with this person but you find yourself always thinking about them even just a little at days end. The type of love that causes you to fantasize about your future with that person, holding hands, your first kiss, your marriage.. This is what I find to be the purest form of love. You never hated the person, you never saw them as just an acquaintance.. the moment you saw and met them they left a special mark in your heart that you never forgot.. It doesn't have to be some crazy misadventure, when love is at it's simplest and most relatable form the adventure is happening within you..
It's a beautiful thing that I hope one day I have again. Who’s with me on this one? :D no… no one.. okay :(
EDIT: O god sry for the rant.. but yeah although it's probably gonna end with Chitoge and Raku, I'm still gonna pray for Onodera and Raku. ^_^ the fact that she’s the perfect waifu just pretty much seals in my vote.

You just won this forum, man. As a fellow #TeamOnodera comrade, I have huge respects for you. What you said is absolutely the truth. I mean, common. Do you ever see 2 people forced to date due to family circumstances and crap? NO. I just could not come to like Chitoge from the very first episode. When I set my eyes on Kosaki, it was love at first sight like how it was for her. Onodera is the only girl in this anime that can be found in the real world. You cannot just find a Chitoge or a Marika or a Tsugumi. Onodera embodies the fact of being truly in love. She is helpful, good-natured, a ditz, no attitude problems unlike the other 3 girls.

I can very much see the manga ending with Raku x Chitoge. I will really be saddened if that happens. Just praying that Naoshi Komi realizes these facts himself and alters the ending if he had already planned it.

PS: Chapter 98 was a godsend. :'). The best chapter that you can expect to have as an Onodera fan. Even better than the typhoon chapter if I may say so. With such large screen-space, Chitoge was unable to come 1st in the yearly character polls while Onodera, who had like only one-third of what Chitoge had in the entire manga till now topped both the polls. Yeah, there were multiple votes from the same sender but that does not change the fact that Onodera is still the top girl.

Also, hoping to see more of Ruri x Shuu. Unimaginably good pair and the best in the manga till now.
Feb 12, 2016 10:01 AM
Dec 2015
ImTheGuy said:
sherlock5545 said:

Which is more ordinary, 100+ chapters of two persons in love with each other from the beginning or two persons who get to love each others after a while? Sure, the only reason Chitoge is ordinary is because of her being the main girl, although she doesn't have anything more than Onodera:

Key: Onodera, Chitoge
Promise: Onodera, Chitoge

Onodera has the upper hand since Raku still loves her, whilst Chitoge is still developing her feelings for Raku and viceversa. Chitoge will probably be the final girl, but at least we'll see some development. Onodera and Raku are always like "What should I do?" and the such, without ever going to the point. To be precise, both Onodera and Chitoge would be ordinary if you consider Tsugumi as a candidate.

I think what Andyis was trying to say was that Chitoge is the only girl who has had any major developing arcs. And just like the majority of other romance mangas, the girl with the most development is usually the one who ends up with the MC, which makes it predictable and then ordinary. I might be wrong but I don't think Kosaki has had any major developing arcs, even though the author probably had opportunities to do so, they ended up as a Chitoge arcs.

Im sorry but chitoge is the end girl.. I think raku feelings toward onodera is just infatuation thats why it called fake love :)
Feb 14, 2016 7:07 PM

Jul 2014
Is this shit still going on?

mfw

Naoshi Komi really knows how to milk his cows.
Feb 15, 2016 2:32 AM

Jan 2016
Sounds like a good ending for best girl Chitoge.
Feb 15, 2016 10:55 AM

Nov 2013
Shit girl chitoge being the end girl will make this crap even more crappy.
Feb 18, 2016 12:14 PM

Nov 2011
I think it will end like that too. Well int he sense that Kosaki is the promise girl and he'll end up with Chitoge.

Let me say this first before I make my next statement. I like Chitoge even though Kosaki is my favorite, I still like Chitoge.

With that said I'll be sick if Chitoge wins...even though it's cliche. I'd rather have anyone else win then Chitoge.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 18, 2016 1:09 PM

May 2014
I believe we all can agree that this one will be a bad ending. IT DOESN'T MATTER who ends up with Raku, it will still be a bad end. The reason: ALL GIRLS ARE TO GOOD FOR HIM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2016 1:29 PM

Jul 2015
if chitoge win = typical garbage harem with shitty ending =1/10
if onodera win = typical garbage harem with good ending=7/10
Feb 19, 2016 4:37 AM

Jun 2014
I dunno man!! Komi it doesn't give a fuck about that pendant and keys anymore....

But, I prefer Raku ended with kosaki since they're like each other...
GikiseimaFeb 19, 2016 4:41 AM
Feb 19, 2016 4:43 AM
Nov 2015
Gikiseima said:
I dunno man!! Komi it doesn't give a fuck about that pendant and keys anymore....

Exactly!
tragedydesu said:
if chitoge win = typical garbage harem with shitty ending =1/10
if onodera win = typical garbage harem with good ending=7/10

Exactly!

When the story about that pendant & keys is unraveled or forgotten, the unique part about this manga is gone too (that's where you should end the story and give it a nice & beautiful ending). Komi should've ended this long time ago without too many fillers and sh*tty plots. He ruined his own work!
finestseeker17Feb 19, 2016 5:04 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.