Forum Settings
Forums

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 29 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2014 12:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, that King's ego just shoot through the roof this chapter. Not a fan of this Blue Demon but I'm curious to see more of this exchange. Drama is still high in the air regarding the rules.
Stark700Feb 18, 2014 12:59 AM
Feb 18, 2014 2:07 AM

Jul 2008
Nahaha! Take that! You blue asshole! She still lives! Long Live Maou-sama! xD
Feb 18, 2014 2:35 AM

Aug 2010
Now that was quite the amazing chapter.

Loved the twist! I was really thinking "WTF! Is this really happening? Is she dead for real?" I was waiting for the twist but it reached page 45 and Yuusha was accepting the Blue demon O_O! Until the last few pages XD

I'm wondering if all of this was a setup? Even the geezer shooting the Maou? I'm not sure since Yuusha looked quite angry when he saw the arrow. But the way he said I was waiting for u makes it seem like it was part of a plan esp since Maou isn't dead. If it was all an act then these are some damn good actors XD

Take that Blue asshole XD
Feb 18, 2014 4:40 PM
Mar 2012
Blue Demon Lord just got wrecked!
Feb 20, 2014 9:14 PM
Mar 2009
Dat Valentine's day spread of Demon Queen.

Wow, this chapter had a load of content.

So was this all a ploy to get the new Blue Demon King to appear? Even Hero swore fealty and crowned him.

So Geezer was just there to track down the assassin and even Female Knight arrived. I'm surprised Hero was able to stay so calm when he told everyone Demon Queen only had two days left.

And lol, looks like Hero's identity as Dark Knight is still largely unknown.

I wonder if the army hiding in the valley was the Blue Demon clan. I guess there's about to be quite a battle during this Kurultai.

And I guess news of the chamber of the old Maou being completely destroyed hasn't reached them yet? Cause...yeah. That part of the inauguration should probably be revised.

So much is about to happen! Can't wait for next chapter.
Mar 12, 2014 8:25 PM

May 2011
Haha, so good to see the shock by the end. I was really waiting for her to show up. In fact, I thought she was pretending that she got hit all along. So I'm actually a bit surprised to see that she was really wounded and had to be supported when she showed up.
Mar 27, 2014 10:51 PM

Jul 2011
Was really expecting Hero to say something like, "I belong only to the maou!" or something like that, I'm disappointed that he didn't! I was waiting for 2 chapters!

The Blue Demon Prince King revealing all his plans was lol. So I'm guessing that maou will challenge for the right of throne... or is it too late now that he has been crowned already? Hm.

Next chapter will take a while I think. Why at a cliffhanger. D:<
Sep 17, 2015 3:04 PM

Jan 2011
new demon king hes just an idiont and finally the real queen shows

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 58 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

7 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 14 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 11, 2012

13 by Lukenzo »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 56 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 24, 2020

3 by Hikarizu »»
Apr 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 55 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 54 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.