Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 15, 2022 2:14 AM
Oct 2022
Pretty good episode
Followed the manga mostly .
removed two or three things I wished they would have added , but oh well.
Either way , this was mostly a " how and why " episode.
Showed why and how the brother came to be how they are.
with Ed seeing the Truth .
then Roy meeting the brothers
Ed vowing to take 1 year to recover and him consequently being able to transmute without Circles thanks to him having seen "IT" ( and Al not remembering).
And finally Ed's Exam to become a state alchemist , where he promtly attacked Bradly who told him he still doesn't know the world xD.
Thus showing how the fuhrur gave Ed an "ironic" name : the FullMetal Alchemist.

Next week , they goin' to Liore/Reole ~

oh , and the score was pretty darn awesome. Akira Senju delivers !!
Oct 26, 2022 8:09 AM

Jul 2021
i wait for the episode where scar is killed.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 11, 2022 3:36 PM

Feb 2017
going 2 kiss roy on the mouth, i fr thought he killed maria and i couldn't for the life of me figure why it had to end like this. like barry could easily testify that maria shot him in the hand. and then we got the whole story and i was really glad!!! i already spoiled that she lived, but i was really surprised to see her come back this fast and not like 20 episodes down the road.

though i mean the whole country (?) thinks maria is a murderer, so her hiding out in xing and essentially being forced to abandon her whole life is really kinda depressing

placeholder text
May 5, 2023 12:10 PM

Mar 2022
I’m so glad that Maria didn’t die, if there’s any proof that Roy Mustang is awesome as a character then this as well as the next episode in question should be it. But I’ll save my thoughts for a particular scene in the next episode involving him when I write my thoughts for that episode for now I’m focusing on this episode. The ruins of Xerxes was really cool a place that Ed and Armstrong went to, we got to learn quite a lot about the first person that invented alchemy. Ed is going to be really pissed off when he finds Scar although it could be someone else in regards to Winry’s parents. Glad to see we managed to get some more Hawkeye action that was really cool and now she has to deal with Gluttony. Otherwise a great episode once again.
Jun 11, 2023 3:03 PM

Apr 2023
I hope she'll be able to come back at some point.. :7
Jun 11, 2023 3:05 PM

Apr 2023
TsutanaiFuun said:
i wait for the episode where scar is killed.
same tbh, this mf needs to go
Aug 3, 2023 1:53 PM

Oct 2020
I like how the side characters develop so naturally throughout the story and get their own little arcs that coincide with the main characters' journey 
Also, I don't know if I saw correctly, but in the beginning when Armstrong and Edward are at the station, you see a little girl in the background who looks a lot like the girl from Xing with the panda 
Aug 31, 2023 4:59 AM
Jan 2022
Roy Mustang being all flirty on the phone? Rizz-a Hawkeye being a deadpan sniper baddie? WHOOOWEEEMAMA what a little treat.

Also the plot in this is phenomenal its so well constructed that things sort of all tie into each other, the detail of Winry's parents being doctors tying into the injured ishvallen was super cool and well done!
Love this show
Nov 5, 2023 9:38 AM
Jan 2020
episodio incrivel. mustang é mt pika. NOTA 9
Nov 23, 2023 12:15 AM
Nov 2023
GILEEBROYANGBENARSAJAA
Feb 2, 12:42 PM
Jan 2024
perfect episode.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.