MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Seme-Uke test
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shounen Ai/Yaoi Club »» Seme-Uke test

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (16) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »
10-28-11, 3:37 PM

Probably irrelevant, since I'm a girl, but fun nonetheless! :D

Sensual Soul

You have no yaoi percentage. You work all ways!

Congratulations! You are the sensual soul! It doesn't matter if you are seme or uke as long as you have a good time. And dammit, you make sure you do! You are liberal and unconventional; not that you ignore old believes, but you believe in freedom of actions! Good for you.

Most compatible with: other sensual souls

10-30-11, 10:47 PM

SUPA UKE!You are -100% seme!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You are cute, loveable and huggable, everything a seme would ever want! You either have very mediocre skills/powers or have no skills at all. But that doesn't matter, You exist only for your seme's pleasure. And if you are lucky, you will be protected for the rest of your life! I wish you luck my little one.. for you are doommmedd doooomed for eternaty.

Most compatible with: Any seme actually!

lmao

11-11-11, 12:10 PM

The Gentleman you are 75% Seme!

You are the gentleman! Every uke's dream seme, and every girl's dream man at that. You fit the image of a knight in shining armour. You are gentle and care for your partner. You are also romantic... *sigh* What more could anyone wish for? Long lasting relationships work best for you.

Most compatible with: housekeeping uke
Why does the world want to become one? Dreams and ideals are not supposed to be the same.

11-12-11, 10:25 AM

You are the gentleman!

Every uke's dream seme, and every girl's dream man at that. You fit the image of a knight in shining armour. You are gentle and care for your partner. You are also romantic... *sigh* What more could anyone wish for? Long lasting relationships work best for you.

Lol :)

12-22-11, 5:05 PM

Angsty Uke You are -40% Seme!

Yes. You are the angsty uke. Seldom smiling and probably persimistic, you are not likely to put in too much effort to give your seme pleasure. You probably have an unhappy past which you tend to brood on whether intentionally or not. Sometimes your angst tends to add unwanted weight to a relationship, but it also adds a certain level of excitement. The relationship may be against your will... but try to look on the bright side. if there is a bright side.

Most compatible with: Tyrant (for good old SM fun)

Okay... I have always thought I was seme. O____O''

Hmmm.. So.. Where art thou my tyrant??

12-27-11, 10:17 AM

OMG!!

House Keeping Uke. You are -90% Seme!

You are the housekeeping uke! You are caring and you can cook, clean, wash up and you are good on the bed. Who could hate you but those jealous souls out there? But perhaps you don't care. Nothing rewards you more than your partner's rare smile after a perfect dinner. You are constantly seen in the kitchen wearing an apron. Housewives come to you for cooking tips! Your partner is one lucky guy.

I.should.be.s.e.m.e.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

01-22-12, 8:57 PM

The Gentleman, you are 75% Seme!

You are the gentleman! Every uke's dream seme, and every girl's dream man at that. You fit the image of a knight in shining armour. You are gentle and care for your partner. You are also romantic... *sigh* What more could anyone wish for? Long lasting relationships work best for you.

----------

Damn. I thought I was going to be all uke.
Oh well, I'm a gentleman so it's all good.
Housekeeping uke, oh houskeeping uke...where are thou housekeeping uke? >.<

02-16-12, 11:20 AM

Angsty Uke: You are -40% Seme!

Yes. You are the angsty uke. Seldom smiling and probably persimistic, you are not likely to put in too much effort to give your seme pleasure. You probably have an unhappy past which you tend to brood on whether intentionally or not. Sometimes your angst tends to add unwanted weight to a relationship, but it also adds a certain level of excitement. The relationship may be against your will... but try to look on the bright side. if there is a bright side

---------------------------------

LOL that sounds sadly accurate. But eww, SM? D: I don't see myself with a "tyrant", blegh.

02-17-12, 4:47 PM

Angsty Uke You are -40% Seme!

Yes. You are the angsty uke. Seldom smiling and probably persimistic, you are not likely to put in too much effort to give your seme pleasure. You probably have an unhappy past which you tend to brood on whether intentionally or not. Sometimes your angst tends to add unwanted weight to a relationship, but it also adds a certain level of excitement. The relationship may be against your will... but try to look on the bright side. if there is a bright side

HAHAz. :D

02-26-12, 12:50 PM

Nature's MistakeYou are -80% seme!

It is a wonder how nature ended up making you a male. You are a horrible result of a gender mix up! Behind that manly body is the soul of a sixteen year old school girl who sobs and weeps. But you are full of virtue and would never hurt a fly... You are idealistic and believe in happy endings. So, we can say you're very optimistic. We don't know whether to feel sympathy or happy for you.

most compatible with: The Gentleman

I'm optimistic and that's the ONLY right hit in the result. XD

I'm not male and not a gender mix.

03-15-12, 6:30 PM

House Keeping Uke You are -90% Seme!

You are the housekeeping uke! You are caring and you can cook, clean, wash up and you are good on the bed. Who could hate you but those jealous souls out there? But perhaps you don't care. Nothing rewards you more than your partner's rare smile after a perfect dinner. You are constantly seen in the kitchen wearing an apron. Housewives come to you for cooking tips! Your partner is one lucky guy.

Most compatible with: The Gentleman

03-26-12, 10:11 AM

Angsty UkeYou are -40% Seme!

03-28-12, 2:18 PM

lol? @.@

04-16-12, 8:38 PM

Nature's Mistake You are -80% seme!

It is a wonder how nature ended up making you a male. You are a horrible result of a gender mix up! Behind that manly body is the soul of a sixteen year old school girl who sobs and weeps. But you are full of virtue and would never hurt a fly... You are idealistic and believe in happy endings. So, we can say you're very optimistic. We don't know whether to feel sympathy or happy for you.

Most compatible with: The Gentleman
Ah ... sad but true. Though I wouldn't consider myself an optimist but considering that I'm always unpleasantly surprised when things don't go as I expect them to ... I suppose that makes me an optimist after all. Much to my chagrin. As a writer, I'm appalled at the 'happy endings' bit since I usually try to make as much misery for my characters as possible. Though I guess, in the end ... they do end up happy. Most of the time. Interesting test.

04-23-12, 7:53 AM

Oh...
I'll never be a seme no matter how hard I try...

05-04-12, 10:53 PM

Hahaha... Super Uke? D: Omigosh.. o_O
~KawaiiKitsune93~

06-05-12, 8:17 PM

Clueless SemeYou are 20% Seme

Sadly for you, you are the clueless seme. Your soul mate is either right beside you or somewhere close by, but you don't notice at all. Your ditsy-ness is love-able, but sometimes god damn annoying; make life easier for the person you love by being more alert to subtle hints! But fret not, people like you tend to have happy endings.

Most compatible with: Supa Uke

LOL

06-25-12, 10:29 AM

Clueless SemeYou are 20% Seme

Sadly for you, you are the clueless seme. Your soul mate is either right beside you or somewhere close by, but you don't notice at all. Your ditsy-ness is love-able, but sometimes god damn annoying; make life easier for the person you love by being more alert to subtle hints! But fret not, people like you tend to have happy endings.

Most compatible with: Supa Uke

hhahahah, I know Im a Seme being uke never appealed to me but nevertheless - If I love my partner enough I dont know what Ill do for him

07-25-12, 4:11 AM

The one in Complete ControlYou are 200% Seme.

Congratulations! You are the one in complete control. You are a seme (unless you have strange desires and decide to try something new). You manage to get what you have your eyes on most of the time, or all the time for that matter. You have a way of making people do what you want and belong completely to you! You like a challenge now and then and prefer ukes that play hard to get. But in the end, what is meant to be yours... will be yours. Just don't let your growing ambitions consume you.

Most compatible with: Any thing you want. Seme or uke, they are yours for grabs.

I didn't even doubt that :DD

07-30-12, 2:54 PM

The one in Complete Control
You are 200% Seme.

Congratulations! You are the one in complete control. You are a seme (unless you have strange desires and decide to try something new). You manage to get what you have your eyes on most of the time, or all the time for that matter. You have a way of making people do what you want and belong completely to you! You like a challenge now and then and prefer ukes that play hard to get. But in the end, what is meant to be yours... will be yours. Just don't let your growing ambitions consume you.

Most compatible with: Any thing you want. Seme or uke, they are yours for grabs.

Oh, gee, didn't see that one coming . . . But then, I don't own leashes and whips for nothing.
Modified by Asimi, 07-30-12, 2:57 PM

Pages (16) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices