MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Will there be a second season?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Pandora Hearts »» Will there be a second season?

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
10-13-09, 12:55 AM

heh, this anime is just great :)

as far as i know there is no info. about 2nd season so far...

we just have to wait :)
“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” George Sand

10-18-09, 4:00 AM

there will be a second season even tho there is no info just by watching it you can say that.. we have to wait for it for along time^^

11-22-09, 7:07 AM

i think we can probably hope for a second season since it seems pretty well received. and they did leave the ending of the first pretty open, so we can always hope. xD

but then the problem is that at the rate the manga is going, it'll probably take years.

11-22-09, 7:58 PM

The ending was way to vague for me. There wasn't really a concrete, this is how it ended, ending. I'm hoping they'll be a second season.

11-28-09, 3:29 AM

Hope there will be.
Maybe the author just need some time to catch up the manga. Maybe O.O

01-08-10, 5:19 PM

Well, it's not wrong for hoping 2nd season.
I do hope they will make 2nd season.

All we need to do is just wait patiently. =]

01-31-10, 6:18 PM

Yea, I think there will be 2 season too, cause so many things are left unspoken :/ They just have to make it.. It would be irrational not to... :P
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥

02-02-10, 11:08 PM

God forbid they dont make a second season with how the first season ended. seriously if THATS the ending to the ENTIRE series i'll personally find the people in charge of this series and smack them in the head for their stupidity. i like this spin on Alice in Wonderland its interesting and seems to have a lot of potential to become a long on going series....lets just hope it doesnt go past 6 seasons....god forbid it turned into another dbz/bleach/naruto/any other series going past 6 seasons...(including ranma 1/2)

02-05-10, 3:37 AM

I hope there is a second season. I'm getting really curious abt the other Alice

02-10-10, 11:40 AM

well after i finished watching it, i KNOW there is going to be second season because they left so many things unanswered. What about Alice's Memories?, The history of Sharon Chan and so on. The manga is also still on going so we'll just wait till they announce it. Overall this anime was good, i love the melody in Oz's Watch, makes thia anime so freakin unique and interesting.

02-10-10, 2:46 PM

yeees! it's great :D:D i downloaded some sheet music for piano, from melody of the watch, and the piano one and i just looove it :D can't wait to learn how to play it :D
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥

02-10-10, 8:02 PM

with fan support almost anything is possible

02-16-10, 8:37 AM

Perhaps as soon as the manga is wrapping up, the anime will have a second season to conclude the story. It wouldn't be too good for them to make a second season right now, when there'd only be about a dozen new chapters to work with.

02-16-10, 9:32 AM

i would like to have a second season because heck the 1st season was really good no doubt:P plus i just want to know how it all ends

04-01-10, 5:10 AM

Sure, lots of things were left unanswered, that's true, but If you guys are talking about the end of the anime, you can't just call it a second season coming. "We are going to write our own story..." or something like that was said in the last episode(25), which can also implies "Consider the ending you wish".
Tho I am hoping a 2nd season xD.

04-02-10, 1:47 AM

Cholisose said:
Perhaps as soon as the manga is wrapping up, the anime will have a second season to conclude the story. It wouldn't be too good for them to make a second season right now, when there'd only be about a dozen new chapters to work with.

The fact that they completely derailed from the manga at the point when Gil went to see vincent. I doubt the manga would affect what ever they plan to do from the point they made in the anime. =s
Working

04-06-10, 4:40 PM

If we keep insisting they shall give in!!!!!
Given that they read random MAL forums. xD

05-02-10, 5:05 AM

hoping for 2nd season..
but it's obvious to have 2nd season..desu ne??
well done open ended anime~

THAT NEEDS TO HAVE MORE MORE EPISODE~!~

06-17-10, 1:23 AM

I am totally sure there will be a second season.
They can't end things like this, after all-It's just when everything has got to a new level and things must be find out, right?
They don't just go to that place and see Oz's father for nothing.
Also, the manga doesn't have an end yet, so I don't think the anime does.

And as for D.Gray Man- It hasn't ended yet. I mean, maybe the anime but the manga is way way far from ending.

06-17-10, 1:26 AM

Mangaluvr said:
The ending was way to vague for me. There wasn't really a concrete, this is how it ended, ending. I'm hoping they'll be a second season.

The ending was one of the weak episodes if not the weakest.

Let's hope they make a second season( I am gonna love them for thatXD), and that should cover up the weakness of the last episode.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices