Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Sep 19, 2016 11:15 AM

Sep 2013
After finishing this manga, Im still not sure why this is so highly rated. I couldnt really relate to any of the characters even though Im somewhat introverted myself.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 21, 2016 9:41 PM

Jul 2013
...To sum up my thoughts:

So, the weird title might discourage many people from reading this, but you shouldn't judge a doujinshi by its cover. It would be really nice if they ever made an anime adaptation of it or the books were licensed in english
Sep 27, 2016 11:07 PM

Jul 2014
Okay, I'm extremely irritated with the way how things turned out. I loved the fact Kurosawa changed for the good, but the fact his true OTP wasn't Takigwa is what's oissing me off.

I honestly thought the line where she said "Write me a novel of the greatest love story," would play a important part of the ending. I thought Kurosawa would end up writing about that love story about Takigawa, and give it to her near the end, then Takigawa realizing if only he told her sooner, things would of been different.

I mean there was so much more development between them, they feel so right together. What they shared was a love that was potentially more poignant, and sweet.

When she said, "I'm just waiting for my soulmate to appear right infront of me." I knew the novel line would definitely play a bigger significance. BUT NO.

If Kurosawa walked her out that day in the rain, she would of been his.

The whole Sugawa thing is okay...it kinda feels thrown in there compared with Takigawa.

This was the first manga I've ever finished and it left a bitter taste in my mouth, it's nice that Naogoka is a guy you can't hate. But I just feel Kurosawa is a better match for Taki. Because she said it herself.

"We're alike." They both want to and are trying change, so they could easily do that together, with the curly Afro dude. They both make each other better people, and they are both not perfect. Naogoka could've of been fine without a love interest and still keep the integrity of his friendly personality.

I honestly thought the connection between Takigawa and Kurosawa was more believable, and endearing. Her starting to go out with Naogoka is like a slap in the face, I was like wtf, it was like a fast ball came out of no where. It feels weird, and cringe worthy.

TwoOfACrimeSep 27, 2016 11:21 PM
Oct 21, 2016 6:07 AM
Oct 2016
TwoOfACrime said:
Okay, I'm extremely irritated with the way how things turned out. I loved the fact Kurosawa changed for the good, but the fact his true OTP wasn't Takigwa is what's oissing me off.

I honestly thought the line where she said "Write me a novel of the greatest love story," would play a important part of the ending. I thought Kurosawa would end up writing about that love story about Takigawa, and give it to her near the end, then Takigawa realizing if only he told her sooner, things would of been different.

I mean there was so much more development between them, they feel so right together. What they shared was a love that was potentially more poignant, and sweet.

When she said, "I'm just waiting for my soulmate to appear right infront of me." I knew the novel line would definitely play a bigger significance. BUT NO.

The whole Sugawa thing is okay...it kinda feels thrown in there compared with Takigawa.

This was the first manga I've ever finished and it left a bitter taste in my mouth, it's nice that Naogoka is a guy you can't hate. But I just feel Kurosawa is a better match for Taki. Because she said it herself.

"We're alike." They both want to and are trying change, so they could easily do that together, with the curly Afro dude. They both make each other better people, and they are both not perfect. Naogoka could've of been fine without a love interest and still keep the integrity of his friendly personality.

I honestly thought the connection between Takigawa and Kurosawa was more believable, and endearing. Her starting to go out with Naogoka is like a slap in the face, I was like wtf, it was like a fast ball came out of no where. It feels weird, and cringe worthy.

agree on all the takigawa part!
then again, they're still just 14/15 yrs old. you never know once highschool ends or when he becomes a prominent author, they may end up together.

content with the ending though. not too open-ended but we could use more chapters :P
Oct 24, 2016 10:54 AM

Jul 2015
I didn't think I would like this so much. The MC went from an edgy cringy introverted teenage kid to a mature, courageous and down to earth man. The characters undergo genuine development and even though it might not be too realistic, it was well executed. Thanks Goobatron for recommending this to me.
Oct 28, 2016 12:47 AM

Aug 2016
Finished this in like 3-4 hours, just getting into manga but still this was alot better than i expected, some parts were kind of annoying because the MCs personality in the second half was really annoying but still... happy ending.. kinda xD. 8/10
Nov 7, 2016 10:40 PM
Jan 2016
OH-my this is an fantastic manga.
I read all in 4 to 5h.
Nov 18, 2016 2:11 AM

Mar 2013
Props to this manga. Heck of a ride, seemed short but complete. Extremely moving and also I could relate to Kuro and his experiences. No regrets, and the truth set him free to the point where he can live a totally different life, a real life.

Very moving and tear-jerking. I also bawled a few times from the moments where characters got to show their true personas.

It's a sweet manga and I highly recommend it to anyone for a great and amazing read. Cheers :)
Dec 11, 2016 1:09 PM

Jan 2016
my heart stopped a bit when she said "no"
HOW COULD YOU END LIKE THAT, I WANT TO SEE THEIR DATE

Well, it was a fun ride, also an emotional rollercoaster. I like the development of the characters, and the real life consequences brought by their actions.

And in the end it was the most heartwarming feeling when Sugawa said "I'm really looking forward to that movie"

I strongly recommend everyone that enjoyed Onani Master Kurosawa to read Molester Man. It's my favorite comedy and it's from the same author.

I'll give this 9/10. I wanted to see more of the ending, was kinda frustrating ending like that but it's not a bad ending, just leaves you thirsting for more
Dec 12, 2016 12:21 AM

Jul 2015
The mc chose a garbage tsundere in the end (-2)
Still kinda liked this manga
6/10
tragedydesuJan 9, 2017 3:18 PM
Dec 15, 2016 2:56 PM
Jan 2012
TwoOfACrime said:

Mmm actually I was feeling that way too but the true is that It was all his fault so you can't really feel bad about it, if he actually tried, Kurosawa would have probably got her in the end. They stayed away for 40 days that is just too much man so it happened to me and I remember feeling so dumb back then, that is why I can't be angry about it anymore. But I agree that is sad the author really didn't take the novel into account for the ending.

Anyways amazing manga I finished in 5 hours and I actually cried which is rare on me, but the fact that I lived a love situation so similar just got me so much.

10/10 I will be reading the novel now.

Ohhh and common some love to Sugawa too she was great in special the 24 years old version that marriage proposal was awsome, and btw funny fact both Kurusawa and Takigwa found their loved one in the cram school hahaha.
ElliscgDec 15, 2016 3:02 PM
Dec 16, 2016 10:07 AM

Jul 2015
RileyReid said:
my heart stopped a bit when she said "no"
HOW COULD YOU END LIKE THAT, I WANT TO SEE THEIR DATE

Well, it was a fun ride, also an emotional rollercoaster. I like the development of the characters, and the real life consequences brought by their actions.

And in the end it was the most heartwarming feeling when Sugawa said "I'm really looking forward to that movie"

I strongly recommend everyone that enjoyed Onani Master Kurosawa to read Molester Man. It's my favorite comedy and it's from the same author.

I'll give this 9/10. I wanted to see more of the ending, was kinda frustrating ending like that but it's not a bad ending, just leaves you thirsting for more

Your wish has been granted!
Dec 23, 2016 3:16 AM

Dec 2014
That 4 koma epilogue manga chapter. <3<3<3
Maiko FTW. XD
Jan 3, 2017 3:11 PM

Apr 2013
To anyone who hasn't read the new 10th anniversary 4koma chapters...

KUROSAWA MAIKO!!!!!
Jan 19, 2017 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
Wow

This is probably the most touching manga ive ever read
I really connected with the mc
It has a beatiful ending and overall its just a beautiful
The ending made me very happy and im glad mc choose the the Tsun-baka
Glad i read this all in one sitting even though it was 5:30 am
Onwards to the novel!

Has the author done anything beyond the novel?
Jan 21, 2017 9:24 PM

Oct 2014
It's a good ending but I think it's way too forced.
Jan 23, 2017 7:00 AM
Jan 2017
Meh. Never thought I'd be this butthurt with a damn douijin. Story was really good on the first half until he turned over into a complete cuck until the end. I would understand if his 180 deg turn was not rushed but him taking in blows from a dumb chick kicking his cuck ass threw me off.

Seeing many others post about him not hooking Taki just reflects the bad taste left out of this. Taki was the chick he had the strongest emotion of happines and hurt and let him see the other side of everything. He was so disturbed about even a single day she wasn't around and made an effort to search for her everytime. She was his sanctuary. After the exchanges they had on the library, she had to be batshit blind not to figure this one out. For fucks sake.
The MC's feeling for hurt and betrayal went straight through the feels. Even a casual reader felt that one. That stung.

The MC's lack of angst is really off putting, too. Hell, even if he never ended with Taki atleast he made sure to tell that blind bat of how he felt and why did he do the stuff he did to her. What a wasted opportunity. An earful of angst and anger would jave been better. Or atleast try to redeem himself in front of her, get better grades, ace athletic matches make her see she made a dumbass choice. Win her over. Even if he can't because of eyebrow's nice guy plot armour, atleast rub it in her face like bitch look at me now kindof thing.

Sugawa came out of nowhere. I mean she is a 10/10 tsunnie in my book, but Taki had better interaction, story and development with the MC, and she came outta nowhere. Would mind her, but she literally got shoehorned in like a single damn chapter.

God, I really hate it when the MC didn't end up with a character with the most chemistry and material written for both of them. Either that or don't pair then at all. Plot wise 9.5/10, overall 6.5/10. MC's ooc'ness is less natural, the nice guy transition is a cringefest. But hey, he wanted to change, but the pacing of his character dev was so unnatural. Yep. Moving on ..
Feb 24, 2017 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
I liked it more than Chikan otoko, prob because mc's actions felt more believable, and his character development was simply amazing. People might get frustrated that he didn't end up with Taki but you have to keep in mind how Naogoka was the one who influenced her more when she entered middle school. I wanted to see a bit more abt how sugawa and Kurosawa's relationship developed before reunion but it was fine enough, 9/10.
Mar 19, 2017 6:44 AM

Aug 2014
Well, I guess this is a reedeming chapter for Sugawa and gave us some closure regarding Kurosawa but my opinion written in the chapter 30 forum still stays strong.
May 4, 2017 8:07 PM

Mar 2013
The only flaw is how much of a karma houdini Kitahara became. Everything else was near perfect.

While chapter 17 was a low blow it also cemented the manga status as a masterpiece because of the sheer, crude realism. I think I've never gotten angrier with a single manga chapter in my life, but that just proves how amazing the main character writing was, you can easily get into his skin. It makes the following development all the more significant.

I also love how the bully had this other side to her. They took the most unexpected, perhaps unlikable character until then and just through a few panels gave her this sense of dimensionality that made her feel like a real person. Perhaps it's because I've been through this change where people I ended up seeing people I absolutely disliked during my high school stage in a very different light once we grew up and matured, but I found that somewhat realistic too.

Ultimately this manga breaks all the bittersweet aspects of growing up down to their very core. It might be pretty much the third read in my life where I was mostly infuriated but in a very good light. Because in the end it did all pay off. Or not. But the fact that there's also that feeling of uncertainty all over it, even in the novelized epilogue, it just makes it all the more real and beautiful.
Sep 3, 2017 1:54 PM

Mar 2016
Well this is awesome. If it was longer, it could've been my favourite manga of all time. But since I'm that kind of guy, Btooom still is. But seriously though, it was really good. Be them two had a great life afterwards. 10/10
Sep 5, 2017 1:45 PM

Aug 2016
this is a personal opinion, but I felt this manga gave me that " lil something" Punpun missed to give me, and punpun is already a really good manga.

drawings were a fail, but that story was captivating as hell!reading this manga while listening to some smooth jazz was a huge win
I wasn´t expecting anything, yet it managed to give me not only my favorite slice of life, but also one of my favorite manga. I´m simply stunned!
MichaelJacksonSep 5, 2017 5:55 PM
:v
Oct 6, 2017 1:01 PM

Nov 2014
Thanks for the author who make this wonderful manga, i've been looking this for a long time

Development of every character is really great in it, and i really glad he end up with that smoker girl(sugawa), the way he overcome his true feelings and emotion is moving me to tears especially chap 24

His life flow from he's isolating himself, doing something bad/indecent, hurting someone he treasured and loved, find his redemption toward the end, and finally find his true way of living with changing himself to a better person and having a happy life in the future...

I hope they will make omake again about their life in the future, 10/10
Oct 7, 2017 7:07 PM

Aug 2015
Like a lot of other people, I started reading this just for some cheap laughs, thinking it was some light comedy. And then at the end I was crying, remembering what falling in love feels like and contemplating the decisions I've taken in my life and debating if I'm happy with myself or if I need/want/have the strength to change.

Still don't have the answers to these questions, but all I know now is that I'll hold this beautiful manga dear to my heart, and will try to never forget the emotions it made me feel while reading it. Also, felt really attached to lots of characters, so I also hope we get some sort of sequel or anime adaptation over time. I know it's been ten years since it ended and it is very, very unlikely, but one can hope. =)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Oct 26, 2017 9:01 PM

Mar 2015
I feel sad now...:( It was a niiiceee manga, to my favorite.
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Nov 6, 2017 9:44 AM

Jul 2013
Mannn this shit was satisfying as fuck. While I personally preferred edgy Kurosawa, I didn't dislike reformed Kurosawa.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Nov 12, 2017 10:19 AM

May 2016
Really not what I expected. The story took characters that I felt disgusted with and despised initially and turnt them into something beautiful. And the process of transformation was relatable with all the negative thoughts and emotions, albeit a bit extreme at times. As for those angry about the mc with Takigawa, lay off. She chose who made her happier and a better person. Afro was perfect for her. He's someone you definitely want as a friend too. Most notably, the mc's change in worldview, nature, personality and maturity is extremely refreshing and inspiring.
Nov 15, 2017 12:04 AM

Dec 2013
Takigawa was the first love that was lost, which is obviously why it hurt Kurosawa so much. It really sucks to not be together with your first love, but I felt that it was a necessary thing to occur or else Kurosawa would never have had the courage to change. We all saw how he was content in just fapping and creating a fake reality in his own mind, and he would have continued this fake relationship for however long. Somewhere down the line, it's written on the wall that Takigawa would have gotten into a relationship and Kurosawa would have become jealous like how we saw. Whether he changes or not is the issue.

I think he knows he messed up by not confessing or telling Takigawa his true feelings, but the important thing is that I believe he realized his mistake IMO and understands he was part of the problem. He acknowledges how he used to not care about the people around him, but they turned out to mean a lot to him. I know it sucks when Takigawa got with Afro, but I honestly think they are great to each other after reading through to the end.
Dec 17, 2017 12:36 PM

Nov 2016
That was an amazing chapter, atmosphere and interaction between Kurosawa and Sugawa felt so real,glad that I picked up this manga.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2018 3:03 PM
Nov 2010
In case people haven't noticed, a few months ago the artist has released 2 pages of 4koma strips (4strips in total) to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the series.
They take place roughly 10 years after the last chapter and, by their nature are mostly gag-focused. Still, at least the last one does develop a certain relationship a bit further. :>
Artstyle has changed quite a bit as well, but that's not surprising when looking at the artist's newer works in WSJ.

It can be found translated on your usual sources on the web.
Feb 22, 2018 1:11 AM
Feb 2018
We had kurosawa maiko now instead sugawa maiko which sweet XD
Mar 8, 2018 11:32 AM

Jan 2014
It was a very happy ending I supposed.

Yet, I wonder if kurosawa was able to finish the romance novel he had promised to make.
If he would in a way uses or relates his unrequited love towards takigawa inside the novel, why he did that to her and how meaningful she is in his life back then, how her paintings saved him from his own demise, give him the courage to confess his crime to everyone and to move forwards and accept his fate and finally enabling him to reconnect with people once again.

How I wish to see or at least imagine what her thought or expression would be like after reading that novel and having closure of all the things that happened at that time.
virus_malMar 8, 2018 12:15 PM
Mar 11, 2018 3:18 AM

Apr 2015
to be honest, I thought this is just a cheesy manga like almost every manga, but boy I was wrong. Definitely a masterpiece.
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Mar 13, 2018 12:07 PM

Feb 2013
The first half of the manga was hillarious. The second half was when it got real. Its always a pleasure to read a redemptive story with good character progression.
Nov 7, 2018 9:18 PM

Jul 2009
Fantastic manga all around with one of the best second halves I've ever read. I would've given it a perfect score if Kurosawa and Sugawa's relationship was better developed.
Dec 4, 2018 6:35 AM

Aug 2014
Finished this in 1 day.
Absolute mad lad with unexpected turns of events.
Literally a damn masterpiece and why the fk it's not adapted into anime yet?

Kinds Bitter due Kuro not ending up with Takigawa.
But that Nao dude literally what cheer up Kuro during the days he bullied. Literally the best bro I've ever seen.

Sugawa despite a harsh past with Kuro ended up with him is also another unexpected turn of events. I thought Kuro going to end up with Kitahara but then again they doesn't match each other.

I kinda hope it was longer, the LN one seems like a filler to me.

This story will forever burn into my memories as one of the best Psychological drama with school theme with a very weird tittle.

The "Onanie Master Kurosawa".
Jan 28, 2019 4:33 AM

Dec 2018
tbh im i was kinda disapointed. The catogory was "psycolohigaal" and i expected something more, still a good manga!
Feb 28, 2019 12:46 PM
Jan 2018
It's pretty unbelievable how (seemingly) overwhelming majority of the people here seem to like Sugawa. She turned Kitahara's life into hell for several years and no one seems to have a problem with that.

Were those few "funny" panels enough to change your opinion of hers? Or is it because of the fact that about 90% of anime watchers and manga readers have an incredible hard on for tsunderes?

"bUt SHe ChAnGeD! ShE waNteD tO aPOloGize"

Wow, how great, her conscience made an appearance later on in the story. A shame that it was several years too late. She wanted to apologize and yet didn't lift a finger - the MC was the one going to Kitahara's over and over again. Sugawa didn't come to visit, not even once. But of course, who really cares, after all (as some others have already pointed it out) she got rushed and out of nowhere lovey dovey story with MC and I guess that's a plenty of reasons enough to ignore her being a piece of human garbage for the majority of the story.

"Hmmm, I really want to pair MC up with Sugawa, but how should I do it, she's kind of a B. Eh, I'll throw in some "funny" panels" - Author.

"Hahaha, OMG Sugawa is just too much, she's such a cutie pie", - reader.

Oh, and I'm surprised that there's a "fantasy" tag missing, I'm not sure which is more fascinating - author thinking that there exists at least 1 female who after getting her personal things ejaculated on could go back to being friends with the dude (or at least on normal terms where she could have a proper conversation with that person) after his confession or the fact that Kurosawa got beaten up only once after he confessed his crimes.
Mar 24, 2019 11:21 AM

Dec 2016
A manga that outdid my expectations 100 times over lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 6, 2019 5:05 PM

Jun 2016
Hmm... I really did like the manga, but this ending is a bit disappointing. It would've been better if it ended on chapter 30.
Even then, the ending would still have been a bit flawed in my eyes. The fact that Sugawa and Kurosawa got together leaves a bad taste in my mouth. On one hand, I recognize the fact that people redeeming themselves is one of this manga's themes, but I do feel like what Sugawa did was a lot. She does deserve to be forgiven, what with her now feeling guilt about what she did, but to go beyond that and have Kurosawa fall for her AND have her fall in love with Kurosawa as well? That's a bit much.
It's not like I'm one of the people who wanted Kurosawa to get together with Takigawa in the end either. Doing that would remove the significance of Kurosawa getting over losing her. However, there are better ways the author could've approached the ending.
Anyways, as long as I ignore the ending, this manga is a 10/10. Like a 9/10 with the ending, but I'll go with the better score for now.
gotterdammerungApr 6, 2019 5:11 PM
Apr 16, 2019 3:52 AM

Nov 2016
This was an excellent read. Surely my second favourite manga but I'm still waiting on my 2nd 10/10 for a manga ever since Punpun.
May 21, 2019 6:00 AM
Nov 2015
Amazing read, easily gives me a 10/10 on my list. I can't count how many times my eyes widened throughout the whole read because the turns are just dead on the less I expected them to be.

Still liked Sugawa the most though.
Jun 1, 2019 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
I actually preferred the old edgy rapey Kurosawa. I know I'm weird.

Well yeah I might as well just say I'm glad that he's better now.
Aug 9, 2019 2:38 AM

May 2018
To think that you can see most of the characters as a real character from real life. The characters feels really real, and all of them are likeable. I thought this would another ecchi manga, but after 8 chapters you can see that it is not the same ecchi manga that you can read. I like how they change Kurosawa's personality but then came back to his old state but in a good way. Apologizing in front of everyone and changes the people around you despite of having a big problem, good job Kurosawa. For the ending of this, it is really nice and it is good to see that all of them changes, really thanks to Kurosawa. Everyone can change, Kurosawa said. One thing is that it would be better if the relationship of Kurosawa and Sugawa develops, but it would definitely ruin the feels from the first 30 chapters. For that, this is one of the best manga atleast for me.
EsieEyenAug 9, 2019 2:46 AM

Oct 23, 2019 11:39 AM

Feb 2019
This world is truly big for how a masturbation manga is better than philosphical ones out there.
Nov 14, 2019 2:37 AM

May 2015
I really wished he got together with kitahara :( other than that i did cry reading this. I liked this manga !
My Candies:
Nov 28, 2019 4:32 PM
Jul 2018
Onanie Master Kurosawa is amazing
Dec 31, 2019 6:58 AM

Jul 2013
This was my last manga from 2019. Finished in 2 days. From dec. 30 to 31.

Liked the ending with Sugawa, but it was predictable after the fact that they started to run into each other a lot. Even so, it's good to see Kurosawa having a happy ending.

On a side note: did anybody read the 4koma that was released 2018?
Gotta update this soon™
Jan 13, 2020 7:25 PM

May 2015
Great chapter and overall series. Who knew a manga about a kid masterbating in the girls bathroom would turn out this good? I really enjoyed this read. It was a nice and concise 31 chapters. Absolutely no filler and Kurosawa got his redemption and happy ending. I don't mind him being with Sugawa. Makes more sense for him to have more of a bad girl. I really liked Kurosawa's character development as well. He's cum a long way. That's good for him. I give this series a 9/10. Very well rounded and had everything it needed to be considered great. Had the art been really good, I'd probably give it a 10/10.
Feb 7, 2020 4:09 AM
Feb 2016
Great start but that twist feels like forced like the author didn't have any idea how to make the character feels to change and fucked it up. In the end, the bullying doesn't solve and all the abuse during school just swept away like nothing lol. Honestly, takigawa is better that afro is good and all but it doesn't need to be like that just to force the change on the character lol.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Animyers - Jul 23, 2009

55 by astoneon »»
Apr 15, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 30 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Deadrocks - Jul 27, 2009

73 by Saintnatti »»
Dec 12, 2023 1:23 PM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

skygtr - Jun 30, 2009

129 by MH93 »»
Nov 11, 2023 10:51 AM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 2 Discussion

sifma - Aug 24, 2008

32 by Joel77 »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:04 AM

» Onani Master Kurosawa (Bullying)

Deanomac2010 - Nov 1, 2023

5 by Euroqean »»
Nov 2, 2023 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.