Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 10, 2015 7:42 PM
Nov 2014
Kurosawa is da man, he managed to convinced that bitchy grill to open herself up. Great manga, time to finish this shit up.
Jun 14, 2015 1:10 AM

Mar 2015
Wow great chapter! GREAT FUCKING GREAT! BEST DOUJIN I EVER READ!

Everything from the start to lead up to here. OMFG! THIS IS SO GREAT! Kitahara is no longer emo, Kurosawa is falling for an ex-bully. The ex-bully is being a nice girl. Takagawa x Nagaoka is still going on. This is so good....

Nov 11, 2015 9:28 PM

Jul 2011
It feels three dimensional... especially since the bully is no longer a bully. Though that tsundere personality...

I'm glad she's moved on. I'm glad everyone has moved on.
Feb 5, 2016 6:25 PM

Jul 2013
I'm so glad I put the time into reading this. I fuckin loved every single chapter.
Apr 19, 2016 5:04 PM
Jul 2015
I am pleased with these developments. Great series.
Sep 12, 2016 6:44 PM

Jul 2013
Kurosawa trying to persuade Kitahara to open the door brought to my mind a song from Cowboy Bebop's OST: Gotta knock a little harder. It fits the occasion.

Only one chapter left..... I'm already missing this manga
Dec 11, 2016 12:43 PM

Jan 2016
It's kinda weird seeing Kurosawa talking so much with everyone
like, he usually just think about stuff in his mind and say a word or two to people, but now dude won't shut the fuck up, he is always talking out loud to someone that isn't Kitahara or Takigawa
Mar 19, 2017 4:28 AM

Aug 2014
Well, this chapter gave me the impression that Kurosawa turn into an selfish and hypocrite sob; I mean look at this Kurosawa quote:
" ...I have to talk with Kitahara. She's the only regret I have from my middle school life that ended half a year ago. I must put all MY ending regrets to rest without fail..." From this quote it seems he's trying to help her only to feel better about himself so he can move on and not because he genuinely cares for her. I mean that girl suffered alot more than Kurosawa (she even tried to kill herself five times) and she really needs someone that truly cares about her.
Also, I've noticed everyone here is quick to forgive Sugawa, one of the bullies, just because of some tsundere moments. I mean wtf? Let's not forget she's one of the reasons Kitahara it's in this state of mind. We didn't even get to see her apologize. I'm really disappointed with the ending regarding Kitahara.

MannohMar 19, 2017 6:27 AM
Sep 3, 2017 1:39 PM

Mar 2016
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Ok so Kurosawa is in my top 10 favourite characters now, and he has good determination. Amazing manga, strong ending.
Nov 5, 2017 5:09 AM
Mar 2016
Mannoh said:
Well, this chapter gave me the impression that Kurosawa turn into an selfish and hypocrite sob; I mean look at this Kurosawa quote:
" ...I have to talk with Kitahara. She's the only regret I have from my middle school life that ended half a year ago. I must put all MY ending regrets to rest without fail..." From this quote it seems he's trying to help her only to feel better about himself so he can move on and not because he genuinely cares for her. I mean that girl suffered alot more than Kurosawa (she even tried to kill herself five times) and she really needs someone that truly cares about her.
Also, I've noticed everyone here is quick to forgive Sugawa, one of the bullies, just because of some tsundere moments. I mean wtf? Let's not forget she's one of the reasons Kitahara it's in this state of mind. We didn't even get to see her apologize. I'm really disappointed with the ending regarding Kitahara.

Just finished this and have sort of the same feeling. I'm not against the story trying to go down the Sugawa route; I'm a sucker for the MC going for the unlikeliest of girls (hello Molester Man!), but it's hard to root for this relationship knowing the hand Sugawa had in that bullying. I know they pointed out she would have liked to apologize to Kitahara, but we should have at least seen that apology illustrated in some way.

It was very cathartic seeing Kurosawa receiving forgiveness, even if it was only from Takigawa and Brocolli; Kitahara sinned just as much as Kurosawa (maybe more, considering the whole extortion thing), but she was also suffering for the longest. She definitely deserved more closure on that front.
Dec 17, 2017 12:26 PM

Nov 2016
Really nice wrap up, what a surprise after seeing how this story started.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 8, 2018 9:55 AM
Dec 2017
I was gonna make a big comment, but I am so upset right now. Do you think that I, who has been reading every single page with admiration for the piece, who has developed a bond with all the characters, who has cried along with Kitahara, am gonna accept this ending? What the hell was that? I think the message this manga wants to transmit is "you can change" but "you have to make something to change" you have to "open the door" being this terribly difficult, but, did this Sugawa bitch did something to change? NO! As someone said before "just some tsundere parts and everything forgiven" Do you think that I, as a manga reader am gonna allow this mistreatment to the main heroine without saying a word? You have got to be kidding me. The series in its development was majestic, the psicology and sociology are really exceptionally made, but this ending... what was it? Kitahara didn't even got an apology. How deep falls a personl to try to kill him/herself in 5 ocassions? That's not just a number. I mean, I am not talking about the usual cliche "protagonist gets merried with the heroin" thing, but of how I am not comfort with the final form of the relationships between the characters. Kitahara deserve more. She suffered WAY TOO MUCH MORE than any other fucking character in the manga, but this ending... is not that anyone approach her to apologize or she get some kind of retribution, but she is the one who is in fault cause of "closing herself". Are you kidding me? Who the hell would want to open up to a bunch of heartless bloodsuckers bastards after all they do to her. That could be "realistic" (or maybe conformist) but is that the message?. I have so much to say, but I am kind of tired. To sum up: good development, TERRIBLE conclusion.
Oct 23, 2019 11:25 AM

Feb 2019
Finally kitahara manages to move on. Pretty solid chapter. I like relationship between kitahara and kuroswa on how they are never separated. Also want some master x sugawa moments for next chapter.
Jan 13, 2020 2:34 PM

May 2015
Good on Kurosawa to get Kitahara to come out of her shell and go to the class reunion. Great chapter.
Jul 3, 2020 11:44 AM

Feb 2019
Lmao didn't thought a masturbation plot like manga would end up right this man I love the pair KurosawaXSugawa I like that tsundere girl.
Oct 12, 2020 1:46 PM

Aug 2017
This was an amazing chapter.

Kurosawa was finally able to help Kitahara. And she's now able to turn over a new leaf!!

Also, Kurosawa and Sugawa.....Well' there were hints but I'm glad he finally found someone. Sugawa has also changed and really regrets her actions towards Kitahara. It's really pleasing to read this!!

Well, next's the Final Chapter. Initially I didn't expect it but I think we'll be getting a Happy Ending!!!

Apr 4, 2021 12:17 PM
Apr 2016
I don't think it's realistic for Kitahara to go out, given no apology will pass as remedy considering what those girls have done to her. Bullies, after growing up, tend to think that a simple apology will exonerate their massive sins, but it's really not that easy.
Nov 14, 2021 3:40 PM
May 2016
pretty fun trip. weird approach in romance manga haha

even though the logic is kind of rigged Lol
Nov 26, 2021 11:18 AM

Dec 2020
good ending. although this didnt live up to my expectations it was still a good read
Jan 28, 2023 9:18 AM

Dec 2022
Suguwa is surprisingly cute. Makes me wonder why she didn't get more focus earlier during the middle school period.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 13, 2023 9:31 PM
May 2022
kurosawa really matured man. i'm proud of this jerkoff
Oct 11, 2023 9:16 PM

Jun 2021
THIS CHAPTER WAS AN ENTIRE MOVIE FOR ME,FINALLY KITAHARA HAVE CHANGED THANKS TO KUROSAWA, A GUY WHO TRY TO CHANGE TOO, HOLY SHIT, IN SOME MONTHS I'LL GRADUATE FROM HIGHSCHOOL, WHY THIS TYPE OF STORIES HAVE THIS PLOTS AROUND THE FUTURE??? I'M HAVING STRANGE FEELINGS AND HYPE ABOUT MY REALITIY TOO IT'S LIKE AAAAAWABUSIAIUFBAIFKDBFHZGUY AAAAAAAA >____<
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Nov 7, 2023 8:44 AM
Dec 12, 2023 1:23 PM
Oct 2017
Til now I was holding on my tears... but i have finally failed
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Animyers - Jul 23, 2009

55 by astoneon »»
Apr 15, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 31 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fatfreelife1 - Jul 27, 2009

359 by A_vash »»
Apr 7, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

skygtr - Jun 30, 2009

129 by MH93 »»
Nov 11, 2023 10:51 AM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa Chapter 2 Discussion

sifma - Aug 24, 2008

32 by Joel77 »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:04 AM

» Onani Master Kurosawa (Bullying)

Deanomac2010 - Nov 1, 2023

5 by Euroqean »»
Nov 2, 2023 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.