MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Do People end up having one night stands in Anime Convention
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Current Events »» Do People end up having one night stands in Anime Convention

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
07-21-09, 3:53 AM

Rafira said:
Here in the Australias, everyone knows everyone else at cons anyway. If you wanna hook up, you don't need to do it at a con....

....and we go home to our houses, not hotels, anyway.

Speak for yourself.

07-21-09, 4:00 AM

Rafira said:
Here in the Australias, everyone knows everyone else at cons anyway. If you wanna hook up, you don't need to do it at a con....

....and we go home to our houses, not hotels, anyway.

Even smaller here, everyone knows the parents of each other. And that is not impeditive at all.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

07-21-09, 4:29 AM

I've seen some cute girls at the cons.

1.) They are always in groups and look like they don't want to be bothered

2.) I can't tell if they are underage (I don't wanna go to jail)

07-21-09, 4:32 AM

Let's see, pimply faced sweaty guys with Naruto headbands...

I wouldn't want to be in the same room with that, far less have sex with it. I don't know why anyone would want to have a one night stand with anyone from a con. Unless it was with one of the hot chicks who are there for decoration/promotion.

07-21-09, 4:33 AM

Jesu said:
1.) They are always in groups and look like they don't want to be bothered

Which means they want you.

Jesu said:
2.) I can't tell if they are underage (I don't wanna go to jail)

Just don't give them the opportunity to tell anyone else what happened. Give them a trauma, lock them up mentally.

07-21-09, 4:44 AM

Ohhhh wow.

07-21-09, 4:48 AM

sorry if the question offended anyone

07-21-09, 4:58 AM

The chances of a one night stand at an anime convention are fairly good actually.

Hotel rooms are not cheap. Shared rooms are common. The chance of being very tired though is very easy and makes it very difficult to actually have the urge to do the wild thing.

But here's the most saddest truth of all. Hot sexy women at anime conventions is about the same level of chance of there being hot sexy male hunks.

Now if all you want, is to enjoy some quick easy sex with an equally enthusiastic anime fan, your chances at an anime convention are a shitload better than they routinely will be 1 week AFTER the convention, when that girl you talked to during that brief encounter at the fast food joint, is several hndred miles away as she doesn't live near you.

Anime convention sex has aaaaall the same rules of sex under any other conditions eh. Same rules that apply every damn day of your life. Only difference, is you might get to stick your tool into a girl dressed up as an anime character you recognize.

And hey, if you really hit it off, the NEXT convention might be a more intentional meeting with the same person.
I have an anime friend that is a single guy, and he has actually had repeat encounters with girls he has met at conventions, with girls that live noooooo where near him.
You can always keep in touch online eh.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.

07-21-09, 5:02 AM

Troll thread.
Karura said:
lool
Couldn't have said it better myself.

07-21-09, 5:23 AM

Linetrap first gained fame at an anime convention.
It can't be all that bad.

Though I'm not interested in one night stands myself.
Modified by ukonkivi, 07-21-09, 6:20 AM

Old avatar and sig retired for now.

07-21-09, 5:44 AM

Sukunai said:
. Only difference, is you might get to stick your tool into a girl dressed up as an anime character you recognize.

This is amazing.

Do want.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

07-21-09, 5:45 AM

I'm pretty sure anything's possible, but woud you take the chance if given is a better question.

07-21-09, 5:48 AM

ukonkivi said:
Thought I'm not interested in one night stands myself.
Indeed, it's got to be a glorious last stand, as one slowly withers away until the last bang.

But I concur with Sukunai, the chances of finding a love interest, purely physical or otherwise, at one of these cons is probably a lot higher than in many other places (the degree of attractiveness of the general population in these cons is not something I can bring into the equation without proper statistics), seeing how most people going to a con probably share a lot of interests, thus increasing the chance of attraction.

That being said, I still have no intention of going to one. There are a lot of anime fans in No-way it seems, with cons being held every summer or something (A BL con even), but the average population of these cons are likely Narutards, Bleachers and the like. And I just don't like to associate with such fangroups IRL, that's what keeps me away from Magic TCG and Warhammer as well.
Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

07-21-09, 7:33 AM

Maybe, since conventions are the only places for people like you to get laid.

07-21-09, 7:44 AM

ShiNAkumA21 said:
but i seen a lot of ladies men out there

I apologize. I'll try to be more discreet next time.

07-21-09, 8:17 AM

I've never been to a con and I have never thought about this.

07-21-09, 8:18 AM

RP sex?

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."

07-21-09, 8:28 AM

Yes cosplay roleplay style.

07-21-09, 8:44 AM

Sayalol said:
RP sex?

^ That is fucking awesome and every male individual should have experienced this, I swear. Especially when the girl does HIMM maido style.

07-21-09, 9:05 AM

I highly doubt that in today's world people need Anime Conventions to have one night stands. :(

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
My Youtube | The Underrated Anime Club

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices