MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

HD?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mars of Destruction »» HD?

View Poll Results: Should Mars of Destruction get Blu-Ray HD release?
Of course!

45 52.94%
Na, don't touch this masterpiece.

22 25.88%
You're retarded.

18 21.18%
Voters: 85

07-20-09, 8:38 PM

So I finished watching Mars of Destruction and I must admit that it's one of the best shows I've ever watched since... I can't even remember.

It's undeniable that this show deserves all the love it gets and it'll probablyl go down in anime history as one of the best examples of Japanese fine art, for its numerous qualities. I mean it's perfect in every aspect except for one thing:

This OVA is in 4:3 format. Now I know a lot of people still have those kind of screens, but I believe that the greatness of this show can only be experienced on a 52" flat screen, 1080p, DTS, and all.

So do you think Idea Factory should release a remastered Blu-Ray version of MoD in HD? I'll definitely import it from Japan if they did that! :D
Modified by Alexstratz, 07-20-09, 8:48 PM

07-27-09, 10:13 AM

Mars of Destruction? HD?

Yes, please. It'd make an EPIC story ever more EPIC!
TRUST ME

07-30-09, 2:17 PM

I would totally watch this series in HD. Masterpieces like this should ONLY been seen through a large format.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
My Youtube | The Underrated Anime Club

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices