MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Reactions about Tomoyo and Kyou's OVA..which of the 2 is better?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Clannad »» Reactions about Tomoyo and Kyou's OVA..which of the 2 is better?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
08-14-09, 10:55 PM

i liked kyou's chapter better, it also seemed more liekly because in episode 23 it hints at the fact that she probably liked him when she saw him sleeping. Tomoya's chapter seemed slower and not as exciting.

08-16-09, 1:49 PM

Both of them are good, but i think that there need more episodes for every girl (not enough information in one episode) i've played game so i'm ok but others may have some problems with understanding situation

Some userbars:

My Badges:

08-16-09, 4:35 PM

Tomoyo chapter was better IMO... Kyou's chapter felt rushed plus I have a thing against tsunderes xD plus I hated that they kissed plus... poor Ryou u.u

08-20-09, 3:29 PM

setsuna91 said:
maybe Kyou =)
but the story is too fast, i think it's better if Key make it into 2/3 chapter instead of forced it into 1 chapter
visual novel's way to tell Kyou's arc is better than the OVA

Maybe Key was showing only the ending because if they make it a 2 or more episodes..
the real plot of CLANNAD will be confusing and other fans can't choose from the gals of CLANNAD..

08-21-09, 2:56 AM

I'm a Nagisa fan so I guess I really don't mind >_<... But I think Kyou's deserved more time (and they should probably make special 2) and Tomoyo's was a little too emotional.

Anyway... they're both great, but I think I like Kyou's better.

08-21-09, 5:37 PM

Emzice08 said:

Maybe Key was showing only the ending because if they make it a 2 or more episodes..
the real plot of CLANNAD will be confusing and other fans can't choose from the gals of CLANNAD..

hmmm... that's sound make sense, yeah it just an appendix i think so it's okay
but i like kyou's arc in visual novel ^^
just one word, "cool~"

08-22-09, 6:02 AM

setsuna91 said:
Emzice08 said:

hmmm... that's sound make sense, yeah it just an appendix i think so it's okay
but i like kyou's arc in visual novel ^^
just one word, "cool~"

Me either i like kyou's path in visual novel..but my favorite path is except for nagisa..the kotomi's arc..because tomoya and kotomi are childhood friends..

08-24-09, 2:49 PM

Both of them were good in my opinion, but the Tomoyo arc was better told within the 23-24 minutes. I liked the playing Kyou's arc in the visual novel better than Tomoyo's, but Kyou's OVA was quished in the little time frame and was rushed. Therefore, I prefer Tomoyo's OVA better.

08-29-09, 2:21 AM

I liked both.Both were so sad and touching.But if i were 2 choose,i'll pick Tomoyo's.

08-29-09, 7:49 PM

Emzice08 said:

Me either i like kyou's path in visual novel..but my favorite path is except for nagisa..the kotomi's arc..because tomoya and kotomi are childhood friends..

hm~ IMO the best 3 except Nagisa is Kyou > Fuko > Tomoyo =)

08-29-09, 8:23 PM

Kyou's chapter imo was better, it actually felt like it was a possible outcome. Tomoyo X Tomoya never looked like it could happen, but I think Kyou liked Tomoya. And Kyou is my fave as well.

09-16-09, 12:34 PM

I liked Kyou's OVA much more though I think both of them are very good. IMO they would be even better if made slightly longer.
"Do you think you're better every day?
No, I think I'm two steps nearer to my grave"

09-16-09, 6:13 PM

Both of them were nice, but they make me go meh. They're way too short and rushed, and that irritates me, especially when I've played the Visual Novel before so I expect more from it.

Also, the drama and tension level in the OVAs just plummet down..., which kind of ruins it. I mean, they could've at least tried to make it more heartbreaking even if it was in one episode, couldn't they?

But in any case, for OVA comparison, I'd have to choose Kyou's. It felt a bit less rushed than Tomoyo's, although in reality, I think Kyou's was even more rushed and compressed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines[/center

09-17-09, 6:39 AM

TOMOYO'S OVA WAS BETTER.....^_^I DID'NT LIKE KYOU'S ENDING CUZ SHE CUT HER HAIR.:(

09-18-09, 1:47 AM

Kyou's was better ^^ Tomoyo's OVA was just boring...

09-18-09, 1:06 PM

The OVA was quite good. I cannot say was it BETTER than tomoyo one or anything, just different.

I liked the melancholic atmosphere a little. There was lot of feeling in air.
Also sunohara being THE brother was awesome.

I may have to watch it again as well, I have nice HD version on iTouch so I could look at it on the road etc.

10-09-09, 5:53 AM

tomoyo's chapter was waaaaay better~

ryou and kyou get to kiss tomoya on air before nagisa does
tsk.tsk

10-13-09, 7:18 AM

Well, I enjoyed Kyou's chapter more, I think Tomoyo's chapter was worse...
Actually I liked the most pairing Tomoya & Nagisa <3

Polscy fani, łączcie się^^"

10-14-09, 11:34 PM

Kyou's OVa for me :P

10-22-09, 1:03 PM

I liked the OVA with Tomoyo.

It touched me more and maybe also because I like Tomoyo a little bit more that Kyou.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices