Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 19, 2009 10:28 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 3 is out and should show up on your favorite irc or torrent channel. Screens in a couple of hours . . .
Jul 19, 2009 2:12 PM

Feb 2008
Screens for episode 3 . . .

Jul 19, 2009 3:08 PM

Jul 2009
Lol pretty funny beginning, this time with Charlotte on top of Teppei with an awkward position with her also bouncing up and down. Whenever they practice dancing he get's a boner(?). Pretty decent episode I suppose. Still the Social Club Prez still seems like a b*tch to me. Any gues on who's he gonna end up with? For now I think it's Charlotte.
Jul 19, 2009 5:03 PM

Feb 2008
Well we all know he will end up Charlotte, the girl when he first meet.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 19, 2009 9:02 PM

Apr 2009
Most likely Charlotte. Although it is hard to tell with her if she is playing dumb or just enjoys playing with Teppei. Keeps me entertained tho
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Jul 20, 2009 10:18 AM

May 2009
pff ...no subbed version release yet :((
I`M A MURDERER
Jul 20, 2009 11:18 AM

May 2009
When does it come out every week ? o.o like what day o.o
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis" Which means "It's not for me, It's not for you. It's for everyone"
Jul 20, 2009 12:41 PM

Apr 2009
Correct me if im wrong, but i believe it airs in Japan every Sunday
Jul 20, 2009 12:46 PM

May 2009
i just saw the episode it was a great one 4* ...i`m geting to like all the female leads and i think i will not care with who Teppei will be in the final
I`M A MURDERER
Jul 20, 2009 1:14 PM

Feb 2009
This needs more Yuu.
Jul 20, 2009 1:53 PM

Mar 2008
This episode wasn't as enjoyable as the previous ones, mainly because of the somehow really repetitive "I fall on him"-joke, but even more because of that really lame "hard-penis"-joke two times. The plot wasn't as enjoyable either. Still it was good entertainment overall.

Character wise at this point I really have to agree with several of you for the first time: In comparison to Sylvi Charlotte seems to be pretty shallow. Sylvi scored a lot of points this episode due to her strong and calm character and her impressive way of speaking. She made a really really good impression on me. I am also still liking Yuu, though. But I can't really get warm for the 4th girl. Let's see how this impressions will change over the course of the next episodes.

CurseDestiny said:
Although it is hard to tell with her if she is playing dumb or just enjoys playing with Teppei.
That crossed my mind, too. Is she really that dumb or is she only a tease. From the first episode I actually got the impression of her being pretty smart, which would mean she is totally enjoying playing with him. Though we all know that she really has feelings for him.
Jul 20, 2009 2:56 PM
May 2008
Well, it looks like this will turn into a typical harem but it handles it in a fairly unique way. Like others have mentioned... it wouldn't be so bad if Charlotte didn't act like a ditz as much. Oh well, it's still a very enjoyable series. 8/10
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jul 20, 2009 4:16 PM

Oct 2008
I'd like Teppei to end up with Sylvia. But of course, having all 4 would be nicer :)

Jul 20, 2009 4:30 PM

Feb 2008
I was seriously bored throughout most of this. if it doesn't improve, then I'll probably drop it.
Jul 20, 2009 4:55 PM

Dec 2007
this episode was really funny, dance training hehehe xD

that social club prez is being such a b*tch...
Jul 20, 2009 5:08 PM

Jul 2009
It's a anime about boobs. Don't expect anything NOT shallow; however, they do incorporate characters like Sylvia to "balance" out Charlotte for those hard rated ecchi anime lovers.
Jul 20, 2009 5:18 PM

Jul 2009
Dayan said:

My exact same thought, but I guess since she's a freaking overrated flat chest Tsundere, it cant be helped; however, I did hope Teppei becoming like the dude in Ippatsu Juden Chan & beat da SHAT outta her with a baseball bat though. Otherwise, good ep as usual & another "just as planned" romance anime... So disappointed... Guess I wont have any Shuffle type anime any time soon...

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jul 20, 2009 5:42 PM

Feb 2008
AoShen's translation is better than the first attempt. My only major complaint is the coming attractions for the next episode was cut out.
Jul 20, 2009 5:52 PM

Aug 2008
*whisper* I see tit people..

I enjoyed this episode for what it was. I think I'm starting to "route" for Saber. I have a large gum in my pocket when i see her.
Jul 20, 2009 6:19 PM

Jul 2009
Kvakond said:
*whisper* I see tit people..

I enjoyed this episode for what it was. I think I'm starting to "route" for Saber. I have a large gum in my pocket when i see her.

Me too ! My gum is like 13 inches or something whenever Sylvia & the others are around ;) & isnt it weird it always shrink to 13 mm whenever I see Charlotte ?

Jul 20, 2009 6:37 PM

Jul 2008
That went by really fast.
abrasicu said:

Me too ! My gum is like 13 inches or something whenever Sylvia & the others are around ;) & isnt it weird it always shrink to 13 mm whenever I see Charlotte ?

Haha
Jul 20, 2009 6:38 PM

Jun 2009
so is he going to end up having all the girls in the end?
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Jul 20, 2009 6:53 PM

Feb 2009
kerobear said:

I bet he won't even choose one when the show ends.
Jul 20, 2009 7:44 PM

Jul 2009
Alexstratz said:
kerobear said:

I bet he won't even choose one when the show ends.

Since Sylvia's ending is kinda FAIL at the moment, guess that the only way I can get satisfied, LOL

Jul 20, 2009 8:02 PM

Sep 2008
-what do you have in your pocket? O_O?
-gum>.<
-what a large gum O.O
-yes a large dum>.<
hehe
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jul 20, 2009 8:12 PM

Apr 2009
Zero_r2 said:
-gum>.<
-what a large gum O.O
-yes a large dum>.<
hehe

lol a lot of funny off-color jokes. Pretty decent episode.
Jul 20, 2009 8:17 PM
Jan 2008
Dayan said:

Nah...as someone on another forum said, I think Seika's currently the most misunderstood character. Just through hearsay, we find that she has a strong dislike for the Arima family. The fact that she doesn't try to deny this after overhearing someone gossiping about that along with the fact that she only started "hating" Teppei only after she learned he was from the Arima family shows there's much more to her bad attitude against Teppei.

I would guess that there's a rivalry/bad history between the Arima family and the Houjouin family. After all, she was initially welcoming to him, albeit in her usual snobbish way.

Of course, as the episode progresses and as we see her spying on Teppei as he undergoes "special training," we're brought to wonder whether she really does hate him for a genuine reason. She seems almost...ambivalent. Feelings of old hate mixed with concern for him.

At any rate, the ending episode where she starts contemplating her feelings gets me REALLY interested in learning more about her. Just as I suspected, she might not be that verbally abusive and snobbish witch that she showed herself to be in episodes 1 and 2.

It's because of this I have to say...my opinion of her improved tenfold!!! Now I somewhat understand why my friend's only going for girls that're "hard to get!" (No, I'm not a masochist who likes verbally abusive girls hehehehe)

NOTE: To all the haters, I view Teppei's special training and Seika's high standards as a good thing. This is all part of his preparation toward joining the upper echelons of royalty. The least he needs to learn is 1. proper posture 2. proper walking style/gait 3. etiquette when eating/drinking 4. how to dance and sweep a girl off her feet for goodness sakes and most of all 5. how to impress and entertain as we'll soon see!

By participating in this training, he'll definitely become a full-fledged aristocrat in no time...perhaps well prepared to take on future challenges that require he have the basic knowledge and experience of a well-to-do young man in a high class world.
chris9kJul 20, 2009 8:21 PM
Jul 20, 2009 8:22 PM

Jul 2009
zeth006 said:
Dayan said:

Nah...as someone on another forum said, I think Seika's currently the most misunderstood character. Just through hearsay, we find that she has a strong dislike for the Arima family. The fact that she doesn't try to deny this after overhearing someone gossiping about that along with the fact that she only started "hating" Teppei only after she learned he was from the Arima family shows there's much more to her bad attitude against Teppei.

I would guess that there's a rivalry/bad history between the Arima family and the Houjouin family. After all, she was initially welcoming to him, albeit in her usual snobbish way.

Of course, as the episode progresses and as we see her spying on Teppei as he undergoes "special training," we're brought to wonder whether she really does hate him for a genuine reason. She seems almost...ambivalent. Feelings of old hate mixed with concern for him.

At any rate, the ending episode where she starts contemplating her feelings gets me REALLY interested in learning more about her. Just as I suspected, she might not be that verbally abusive and snobbish witch that she showed herself to be in episodes 1 and 2.

I have to say...now I somewhat understand why my friend's only going for girls that're "hard to get!"

I have to say...my opinion of her improved tenfold!!! No, I'm not a masochist who likes verbally abusive girls hehehehe.

NOTE: To all the haters, I view Teppei's special training and Seika's high standards as a good thing. This is all part of his preparation toward joining the upper echelons of royalty. The least he needs to learn is 1. proper posture 2. proper walking style/gait 3. etiquette when eating/drinking 4. how to dance and sweep a girl off her feet for goodness sakes and most of all 5. how to impress and entertain as we'll soon see!

By participating in this training, he'll definitely become a full-fledged aristocrat in no time...perhaps well prepared to take on future challenges that require he have the basic knowledge and experience of a well-to-do young man in a high class world.

"Hard to get"? What about Sylvia then? Isnt she the hard to get type of girl in an Eroge or Sims game? 50% of my reason for worshipping her is also due to my love for hard to get type of girl, you know?

Jul 20, 2009 8:27 PM
Jan 2008
abrasicu said:
"Hard to get"? What about Sylvia then? Isnt she the hard to get type of girl in an Eroge or Sims game? 50% of my reason for worshipping her is also due to my love for hard to get type of girl, you know?

Yeah...but that's not the only criteria -_-

Sylvia's a bit too tough for me, hehehe. I'm afraid she'd beat me up.
Jul 20, 2009 8:49 PM

Jul 2009
Zero_r2 said:
-gum>.<
-what a large gum O.O
-yes a large dum>.<
hehe

"Dum" ?!! 0_o "Dump" ?!!! ..... LOL, LMAO, ROFL, AH MAH FUKKEN GAD !!! I knew its a typo but still I cant stop laughing like a silly bitch XDDD. In all seriouness, I kinda wish they insert this joke instead of the other one, made of so much WIN IMHO...: Go away to continue LOL-ing:

Jul 20, 2009 8:50 PM

Jul 2008
imo the episode kinda went by fast >_<
maybe cuz no op , ed , preview in the one i watched

Omegaoveride said:
Zero_r2 said:
-gum>.<
-what a large gum O.O
-yes a large dum>.<
hehe

lolz this made my day , Charlotte being clueless XD
Jul 20, 2009 9:10 PM

Feb 2008
ClearSinz said:
Omegaoveride said:
Zero_r2 said:
-gum>.<
-what a large gum O.O
-yes a large gum>.<
hehe

I don't think she's clueless, I think she's screwing with him.
Jul 20, 2009 9:42 PM

Jul 2008
jacobpaige said:
ClearSinz said:
Omegaoveride said:
Zero_r2 said:
-gum>.<
-what a large gum O.O
-yes a large gum>.<
hehe

o hmm well that could be a possibility
never played the game so idk XD
Jul 20, 2009 9:48 PM
Mar 2008
What a boring ass club, but Shiraishi lol.
Jul 20, 2009 9:51 PM
Oct 2007
It was an okay episode..

Thought it wasnt as good as the first 2 eps but still entertaing. I'm also trying to figure out if Charlotte is just dumb or is she just messing around with Teppi. I'm leaning towards messing.
Jul 20, 2009 10:18 PM

Dec 2008
wish they didnt cover up the panstu. But still not bad episode.
Jul 20, 2009 10:49 PM

Dec 2008
It's kinda perverted but still ends up being funny.
Jul 20, 2009 11:30 PM

Aug 2008
Social Clubs are Serious Business

Jul 21, 2009 12:40 AM

Nov 2007
A Teppei hosted party, sounds like fun, entertaining episode, not at the level of the past 2 but fun to watch nevertheless.
Jul 21, 2009 12:47 AM

Jul 2008
I just hope for Seika's sake that her prejudice towards Teppei has some good reasons. If it's just some shallow thing, then she really is annoying and a lost case.

In regards to Charlotte, I also think she is just putting up an act. I just hope they'll tone this a bit down, I doubt they'll do it though. Worst case scenario is that she really is oblivious to all this and then I might end up putting her on the same retarded level as Moka (R+V) and Lala (To-Love-Ru)... and believe me I really don't want to do that, because I think they are annoying as hell (personal opinion, don't flame me :P ). Dear god please don't make her one of those stupid pure fanservice type of girls who force themselves on the male lead character.

Sylvia and Yuu are at least honest. They and Teppei (who for once isn't a looser) keep me watching this show.
Sylvia so far is my favorite out of the bunch. Just as Teppei she's forced into this situation, still she makes the best out of it. And would you believe it, we have a possible couple here with an actual common interest.
As for Yuu, she probably still has a lot of character developement ahead. I believe at least one ep dedicated to her is sure. After Sylvia she's a close second.

Sadly in this kind of story the first girl the male meets is usually the "destined one". I can't believe I'm actually still thinking "Perhaps this time it'll be different."
Jul 21, 2009 1:38 AM

Sep 2007
Sadly in this kind of story the first girl the male meets is usually the "destined one". I can't believe I'm actually still thinking "Perhaps this time it'll be different."

------------

Because you hope (like me) to a ending like Shuffle! o/
Jul 21, 2009 1:53 AM

Dec 2008
Zero_r2 said:
-gum>.<
-what a large gum O.O
-yes a large dum>.<
hehe

i think this was my favorite part of the episode..hahah..when he said "a large gum"..oh man

jacobpaige said:
ClearSinz said:
Omegaoveride said:
Zero_r2 said:
-gum>.<
-what a large gum O.O
-yes a large gum>.<
hehe

i'm pretty sure she's just messing with him. from the very beginning, she was already teasing him (with the whole faking memory loss), and also when she was on the table in the classroom with teppei over her, her "iyaa" was adorable. she's definitely not clueless. totally my favorite of the four girls.

i normally like tsunderes..but seika's not really doin it for me. i dunno, still early i guess..but she's not really catching my attention. (and no, its not cuz she doesn't have giant boobs like the other girls..that's actually the main flaw i see in charlotte..too big imo)
Jul 21, 2009 2:17 AM

Aug 2008
rabids0ap said:

i normally like tsunderes..but seika's not really doin it for me. i dunno, still early i guess..but she's not really catching my attention. (and no, its not cuz she doesn't have giant boobs like the other girls..that's actually the main flaw i see in charlotte..too big imo)

I honestly didnt think seika was gonna be tsundere till the end, I thought she'd just be.. I dunno bitchy the entire time till the end, Maybe cause all my attention was on sylvia to be tsundere.

Jul 21, 2009 2:31 AM

Apr 2009
Haha, poor inexperienced Teppei, getting a "gum" from some formal dancing. I look forward to how he handles his party; I'm sure it will go well enough, but most likely something will go wrong in the middle.

Silberkralle said:
In regards to Charlotte, I also think she is just putting up an act. I just hope they'll tone this a bit down, I doubt they'll do it though. Worst case scenario is that she really is oblivious to all this and then I might end up putting her on the same retarded level as Moka (R+V) and Lala (To-Love-Ru)... and believe me I really don't want to do that, because I think they are annoying as hell (personal opinion, don't flame me :P ).

Charlotte, Moka and Lala...I guess pink hair = ditz?
Jul 21, 2009 3:18 AM

Feb 2009
"Gum. . . It's a large gum. . . " hahahah XD
Jul 21, 2009 4:07 AM

May 2008
well this is great , dun really like any of the main girls atm

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 21, 2009 4:17 AM

Apr 2008
o_o... good episode ... funny xD

Jul 21, 2009 4:56 AM

Jul 2008
TKMalone said:

Silberkralle said:
In regards to Charlotte, I also think she is just putting up an act. I just hope they'll tone this a bit down, I doubt they'll do it though. Worst case scenario is that she really is oblivious to all this and then I might end up putting her on the same retarded level as Moka (R+V) and Lala (To-Love-Ru)... and believe me I really don't want to do that, because I think they are annoying as hell (personal opinion, don't flame me :P ).

Charlotte, Moka and Lala...I guess pink hair = ditz?

And I always this only applies to blonde girls. ;)

Got already a minor spoiler from a blog comment
Jul 21, 2009 5:09 AM

May 2009
maybe she will get pregnant and make lots of big tits girls =))
I`M A MURDERER
Jul 21, 2009 5:17 AM

Jan 2009
eeehm.. eheheh.. xD well this sure is a pretty funny show anyway, can't deny that : p
and why is it that there always has to be a big-breasted airhead in these kinds of shows?xD (oh well, everyone's bigbreasted.. but Charlotte's got even bigger ones, I think) oh Wait! Houjouin's got normal-sized ones! : O at least it looks like it
and btw, the censors are still a bit annoying, but I'm getting used to it by now xD
aaand there came the turn-around for Houjouin's feelings, although she's not likely to be accepting it to herself for quite a while xD.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 23, 2009

103 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loplop - Sep 20, 2009

189 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 9, 2009

117 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:48 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

loplop - Jul 26, 2009

73 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:26 AM

» Who does Teppei end up with?

adityasingh2705 - Jul 5, 2021

26 by Taizaki-han »»
Jan 30, 2022 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.