Anybody's Comments

Anybody's Profile
115 Comments, Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oxiclean | 02-09-11, 1:15 AM
Well episode 3 will make you happy at least.

Personally I couldn't stick with it just because I found their version of Wolverine to be just a bit lacking overall. Ironman was a predictable Stark worship fest, but he felt much more in character at least.

Oxiclean | 01-18-11, 10:42 AM
To be honest not enough has happened yet in the show to get a real opinion on it yet. So far it's characterizing Logan alright, has a real storyline instead of monster of the week like Ironman, and most importantly isn't treating the MC like some perfect specimen able to defeat anything that comes at him.

I'll have to give it 2-3 more episodes to give a full opinion, but I'm not sensing trainwreck yet.

Oxiclean | 11-24-10, 10:28 AM

Oxiclean | 11-23-10, 11:06 PM
Don't you make that face at me, you son of a bitch.

StainlessPlastic | 11-03-10, 8:35 PM
It was pretty unexpected to see something like that in a comedy. Honestly that part could be considered art, it really was amazing.

drf | 11-03-10, 9:21 AM
Amazing~degeso! Perfection. ;_;

StainlessPlastic | 10-21-10, 2:33 PM

qrdel | 10-12-10, 1:35 PM
There's this guy in Fansub TV Forums that goes with the same nickname as you, so I kinda got mistaken '] He has a different nick here tho.

qrdel | 10-12-10, 11:55 AM
Hi mate, you're THE Anybody from FTV forums? Or am I gravely mistaken ? :]

Oxiclean | 08-30-10, 4:19 PM
I'm pretty sure speaking Japanese is the only way you're gonna get to watch Hell's Angel.

I spent an hour looking across the internet, and didn't find a single sub.

StainlessPlastic | 08-26-10, 9:57 AM
For your birthday I was planning on collecting a rar of....

Durack | 08-24-10, 12:53 AM
Solo paso a decir.

Oxiclean | 08-17-10, 2:01 PM
I'd like to, but technical problems in transferring the subs from pc, to dvd are delaying that.

Oxiclean | 08-16-10, 7:11 AM
It was moderately interesting. The animation, and character design was better than I expected and it was cool to see a female main character as the gainax archetype, though after seeing it done so much before it's lost some of it's impact.

My main fault with it is that the battles could have been a bit more technical, and fleshed out. Also that last segment where they
went into slideshow mode for awhile, and part of it was in B&W! It didn't feel like they did it to be dramatic, or for cinematic flair either, it just felt a tad cheap.
Of course I will admit I'm judging a landmark series that set the standard for a lot of stuff we see today a bit unfairly when comparing it to today's work. I guess that was probably the most interesting part about watching it is to see that kind of storyline done in what I assume to be one of it's first itineration’s. It was also refreshing to see characters face the consequences of aging, and traveling time at a different rate than everyone else because of light-speed travel . That series consequence for being a hero is something that’s a bit lacking in what I’ve seen lately. Even Simon faced an easier hardship after his great battle than that.

Oxiclean | 08-06-10, 3:31 PM
Gah, Alright you convinced me, I'll get back to watching it right after I finish this Series, and Movie of Ippo. I think what initially through me off IIRC was how dark, and depressing the first three episodes were. I'll bear through it though.

Oxiclean | 08-06-10, 3:05 AM
How is Rainbow so far ?

I keep meaning to get back to watching it.

josio | 07-29-10, 5:00 PM
Jaja OK ^^ bueno igual me quedo con mi nick Josio de hecho prefiero más mi nick que mi nombre XD

josio | 07-29-10, 4:00 PM
Jaja XD gracias y bueno como te llamas??? o prefieres tu nick???

drf | 07-29-10, 2:00 PM
Ok, I'll give it a shot.

josio | 07-29-10, 1:59 PM
Hey hi!!! me gusto esa frase "Azares del Destino" y pues si por casualidad vi tu perfil y te envie una invitación ^^ y no nunca antes hemos hablado.

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »