spineslayer's Comments

spineslayer's Profile
reza_saeedinia | 11-02-12, 3:26 AM
You have my gratitude! (^_^)

reza_saeedinia | 10-30-12, 10:42 AM
Hello spineslaye-san,
To be honest I've seen an anime list you've created for your friend. I want to ask about required knowledge to create such a list. I've had a basic study of HTML language years ago but I almost forgot all of that to this day. Can you please tell me what language or topic I should study to be able to manually modify appearance of my anime list?
I'm looking forward to your answer,
Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Angel_Beats | 06-26-12, 9:20 AM
quite an interesting forum avatar. ~_~

Skadi | 12-25-11, 3:28 AM

MightySpirit | 12-24-11, 9:52 PM

Regulus | 11-27-11, 4:43 AM
Tbh, It has been more than one year since the last time I read Rebirth so my memory is kinda hazy, and I haven't finished reading it either, 2 more volumes to go >_<. I haven't come back to Indonesia for quite a long time so I haven't bought the newest vol.

I'll be back to Ind this January, so if you can wait till January, then I can tell you about the story as soon as I come back to Ind :)

Regulus | 11-25-11, 7:18 PM
Oh, it's published in Indonesia, as where to find it online, I don't really now about it. I'm sorry I can't help you much >_<

Skadi | 09-20-11, 9:25 PM
When you have a little free time maybe you can help me modify my list theme since I am getting close to the 1500 limit. I would like it to have the ability to select the individual components at the top of the list (you know Watching, Completed, etc). And I dont know if its possible but can you buy default set it to load like 2 components, say like my watching and completed? I have no clue on any of this! :(

Hawkey | 09-10-11, 3:56 AM
Hello there, sorry to bother! I just wanted to say your list is very, very great. Really beautiful and well-made! I like your profile picture and some other details with Seras Victoria too! I saw Skadi talking about you when I was reading some things on her profile but I couldn't help but message you with my opinion! I'm not skilled like that but you're good, nice work! See ya...

Baman | 08-17-11, 8:26 AM
Shiit. I'm not sure I want to know what they feed it with...

Skadi | 08-11-11, 10:00 PM
Ok that is disturbing. And good god is that kid fat too. Babies are supposed to be flabby but thats obese.

ilovehaji | 08-11-11, 8:38 AM
haha ive seen that before on raywilliamjohnson xD still cracks me up...
alien baby!!! o__O

saka | 08-11-11, 8:35 AM
kill with fire, then repeat.

Skadi | 08-11-11, 4:36 AM
EWWWWW!!

shelisiyah | 08-02-11, 2:19 AM
Happy birthday spineslayer!~ Hope you had a good one. God bless. :D

Luppi | 07-25-11, 5:27 AM
Yeah, you're absolutely right, that's also what I love. She somehow gets so much more mature during the OVA, but also keeps a little funny side.

I've been so impressed with her.

She's a little like the female version of Rock from Black Lagoon. XD I also really really love that anime.

Luppi | 07-24-11, 3:20 PM
That's Yuugi Hoshigumi from Touhou, so I guess no anime for her. :>

Btw I see you love Victoria Seras. She's one of my favourite characters, if not my favourite one. :3

tehnominator | 07-24-11, 1:57 PM
Ah, yes, I knew. But I couldn't be bothered still. I may finish it.