animegirl1's Comments

animegirl1's Profile
Mikadoh | 6 hours ago
Hello thanks for the add!
Hope we can get along well :3 ~~

Hortifion | 07-23-14, 3:34 PM
Thanks for the friend request and All Hail Nyanko-sensei !
( ^o^)/

chaosmyth | 07-21-14, 3:46 PM
That's fine!
But ooooo nice! Sadly I've never been to a con though I'd love to, that'd be cool. :) Do you go cosplaying or nah?
HMMM I'm a lazy bum LOL all I do is anime and games o/

Nina-senpai | 07-16-14, 2:17 PM
So, what do you like watch or read?

Heretic94 | 07-16-14, 1:44 AM
Don't worry about it :D, I see , I started watching Dragon Ball recently and I'm also trying to finish Game of Thrones. I'm trying to go out more during the day :P

Didn't liked the first season of SAO one bit, for many many reasons, but idk what to expect out of this new arc.

Damn you're watching so many xD you're watching everything I wanted to recommend :P, so what do you think about Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Kill, Zankyou no Terror and Ao Haru Ride? I have to admit this season looks better than the previous seasons, I'm following like 5 anime from this season.

Well the anime I asked you about are the ones I follow for now but I recently started watching Dragon Ball and that takes a lot of the time I spend for watching anime.

btw I see that you're from Bulgaria, I'm from Romania our countries are neighbours :P

Parisbelle | 07-15-14, 6:53 PM
Hello! Thanks for the friend request! 8)

Just out of curiousity, what made you add me? And your name is Etty? Sounds pretty unique and awesome! Can I call you that as well?

My name is Michelle btw, hope we get along! :)

Ina-twan | 07-14-14, 6:18 PM
Hello! Thanks for the friend request!

It's nice to meet you =)

Niteshade | 07-14-14, 3:08 PM
Etty-chan, Thankies for the add! <33

Nina-senpai | 07-10-14, 11:15 AM
Hi! Thanks for the add!

Heretic94 | 07-06-14, 11:34 AM
hey what's up? I see that you're watching SAO 2 as well, any other anime you're looking forward to this season? :P

Ichigo321 | 07-05-14, 3:28 AM
Hello there :D
Thanks for the friend request ^^ I know you sent it long time ago but I was pretty busy and couldn't write any message after accept them so I accept all only now
How are you?:)
I like your about me it looks very nice ^^ and I noticed you lik SAO, it's one of my fav animes :D K got awesome art and the ending I used to listen a lot and sing it all day :D
Pandoras Heart I heard was good and I wanted to try it long time ago, what did you think about it? do you think it was a good anime?:)

Nozorashi | 07-01-14, 9:46 PM
oh wow your tumblr is amazing! i like your taste in posts~
thank you for the friend request btw. nice to meet u! (*⁰▿⁰*)

chaosmyth | 06-29-14, 3:03 PM
That's good! Me as well, thank. ^^
Any plans for the summer?

chaosmyth | 06-27-14, 9:53 PM
Hello! ^^ How do you do?

Heretic94 | 06-22-14, 1:23 PM
Hey how are you? :) haven't heard from you in a long time

kappuchu | 06-15-14, 3:19 PM

littleally28 | 06-12-14, 5:37 PM

Hello members~

I have seen that the club seems a little down even if we are still active.
So I'm sending this newsletter to bump you up and invite you to pass by the club~
(He misses you ^.^)
There is gonna be a new change. It consist on opening a card theme ever WEEK. So go and pass by to ask for the card and not lose the change to collect it.
There is also the Creation Card Contest (C.C.C.), remember that if you win first or second place you are able to ask all the cards of an edition from linette (me ^^').
That's all, have a great summer and we wait for you in our club~

Miyuki- | 06-12-14, 2:53 PM

Hello Everyone of RACE!
Yes I mean everyone! This is a special delivery being sent out to everyone in the club! Whether you signed up for the newsletter or not :P (You should do that btw, if you haven't)
I'm the creator of Random Anime Cards Emporium, Miyuki (formerly Rozzimandias11), if you didn't know....
Special thanks to all my staff that helped with this delivery, it means a lot!
Now for the news

infactuation21 | 06-10-14, 3:59 PM
hii hii! thanks for the add :D

IsMaILcHoy | 05-04-14, 4:59 AM