MyAnimeList.net

animegirl1's Comments

animegirl1's Profile
140 Comments, Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Alexandrov | 04-11-14, 6:21 AM
Отдавна се каня да го гледам, но се нещо ме спира и след, като ми се наложи де превеждам 12-ти еп от 2-ри сезон, съвсем се отказах.. :Д

Smosism | 04-07-14, 12:44 PM
I'm feeling better.. I had a rough weekend D:
I took a brief look on your tumblr, the music is great! Can I have the name of the songs/arranges you used? Would love to hear them on youtube someday..
Also, how do you manage to watch so many animes at the same time? I usually watch a anime in one sitting, so I felt curious with your watching list~
I hope you have a great week

Alexandrov | 04-07-14, 9:17 AM
Хаха и аз съм така :Д та ще препоръчаш ли нещо? надявам се този път да не се забавиш толкова :Д

-Tamaki- | 04-01-14, 11:49 AM

INSANE⋆IMAGINATION⋆NEWSLETTER
You mad? It's finally April and we celebrate Grand Opening at the club with the most madness at whole Myanimelist! Visit our club for more Information and be a part of our Asylum! You won't regret it!
This is the last newsletter for every member. If you wanna receive the newsletter in the future, please sign in this topic!
Important Threads you won't miss:
✂ OFFICIAL⋆MEMBER CARDS
✂ OFFICIAL⋆MEMBER BADGES
✂ 200+ LIMITED EDITION ⋆ SESAME STREET THEME

Are you a Claimer? Than don't miss the current Claim-Threads at I⋆I!
✂ CLAIM⋆AN ANIME & MANGA
✂ CLAIM⋆A MALE CHARACTER
✂ CLAIM⋆A FEMALE CHARACTER
MONTHLY⋆CLAIM CATEGORY: EASTER

We hire Staff who help out in the club and earn benefits! Please sign up in our
✂ STAFF⋆RECRUITMENT


Thank you for reading and have an crazy and beautiful day! \(°o°;)

Smosism | 03-30-14, 3:43 PM
Thank you for the friend request! How are you? :3

Alexandrov | 03-17-14, 2:37 PM
77 watching - лол как гледаш толко много едновременно? :Д

Alexandrov | 03-17-14, 2:34 PM
Code Geass, дори да не харесваш мека ше ти хареса :Д аз не харесвах ама сега ми е любимо :Д са ти предложи някое :Д

Alexandrov | 03-17-14, 2:13 PM
Хах, така е :П

Alexandrov | 03-14-14, 1:54 PM
WHOA compatibility-то ни е мега високо :Д

FireHeart | 02-15-14, 7:05 AM
Мерси, дано да си си прекарала добре ^^

MigRay | 02-14-14, 12:12 PM
Hi. Thankies for the Friend req. Sorry that it took some time to answer. I didn't notice it.>.< But hope you're having a good time and Happie St. Valentine's day for you.^-^

FireHeart | 02-14-14, 12:00 AM

Katsuo_Mizukara | 01-13-14, 11:03 PM
Sorry for the late reply :(
How are you? :)

reply for 08-27-13, 3:32 AM :P

I see :o is it difficult ? :O
what language do you watch anime from? :O

HeartnetXNeko | 01-05-14, 6:58 PM
HELLO!!!! >w< *wave*
Thank you so much for the friend request! And your profile is so cute! X3 So is your about profile! It's so cute and I can relate to some of the things you said. I'm very jealous of your cute profile and your cute profile pic >_< I wish I can have the guts to say all that stuff in my about me profile. And don't worry for being shy because I'm shy too it's just I got use being in here on MAL XD
Whoops I just wrote too much XD and I have so much to say. Especially seeing that you are a Pandora heart fan and a Natsume fan! I rally love those animes and if I had more room on my favorite list I would of putted it there too T^T but anyway let me say ~GO CUTE!!!! XD Cuteness will rule the world one day =w=
Anyway I hope we become great friends! XD Or cute pandora heart Natsume fans (and much more) XD

Katsuo_Mizukara | 12-25-13, 8:13 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS^^


Heiwajima_Mayu | 11-24-13, 8:32 AM
Happy Birthday ^^

FireHeart | 11-06-13, 1:16 AM
Мерси :D

Как си ти иначе? Преди около година съм ти писал последно, лол.

FireHeart | 10-31-13, 11:34 AM

BluexFire2 | 10-03-13, 1:59 PM
Hmmm, I love Gilbert from the beginning and now I grew to love Oz as well. I just can't decide on my favorite characters well. Hehe. ^^ What about you?

Lokastor | 10-03-13, 1:02 AM
Относно аниме...В България не е много широко застъпено тъй че не виждам смисъл да ходя на фест-ове и тнт.(не мисля че има какво да науча повече отивайки на такова събитие)

Не съм ги чел..."Денят в който ти плака"...не се изненадвам че е тъжна xD.Единствената друга манга свързана с глухонеми която съм чел е "Формата на гласа" (Koe no katachi).Тя е онгоинг,тъжна но ме кефи много.
Май съм чувал orange но не съм я чел.Не харесвам да чета много онгоинг манга или такава която има шанс да не е продължена ><..обичам да разбера края на една история след като съм я започнал.

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices