JustRad's Comments

JustRad's Profile
SerasAshley | 01-06-15, 1:45 PM
It is. I had noting of a personal nature to list unfortunately lol.

I will do my best not to break anything else ^_^

SerasAshley | 01-02-15, 2:10 PM
hmmmm hard to say, not one thing stands out for me. But maybe it would be that I had a good year at work, with success in my numbers I am supposed to have and a good team that made it possible.

SerasAshley | 12-30-14, 9:56 PM
Depends on the break I would say, but mine was held together by a metal plate and 6 screws. but then it came apart so, not good.

Good for you, i know you were bored for awhile.

i hope you get a chance too, sounds really good.

SerasAshley | 12-29-14, 2:41 PM
Yeah I broke it good. first broken bone too. I hope the second surgery is successful and that the nerve comes all the way back to my right hand and fingers.

Ohh well enjoy your moola. Seems like you got a far different job than the one you talked about before, I hope you like it.

true a big savings indeed, but I bet it was nice to travel like that.

SerasAshley | 12-29-14, 10:58 AM
to make this shorter I will copy/paste from another comment :

" Had an injury at work, had surgery for my fractured arm, it was healing, then something happened and my screws have popped out of the metal plate, and my bone is jutting out. Thus began my journey of getting approved, finding a doctor etc. Still waiting as the last doctor I was supposed to see called out sick (right before Christmas LOL". not fun to be caught between doctors and workman's comp.

Wow how do you afford to travel around like that? must be very nice. ^_^ Well seeing her there will be far less costly since I assume you would already be attending.

SerasAshley | 12-25-14, 1:22 PM
Hanging in there, still waiting for my second surgery. lol

more anime watching time though.

I hope you are doing well.

SerasAshley | 12-23-14, 8:44 PM

Prongs | 11-01-14, 7:48 PM
That Sankarea review... I-It... It has opened my eyes and made me realize that I am, in fact, in love with zombie girls. You are a God among men. You are what I long to be.

NajSuarez94 | 10-25-14, 10:17 AM
Nice review on Sankarea manga!!
I'm recently finished watching Sankarea anime, so i decide to read thru all of it.
Can you tell me which chapter should i start??
Or is there any scene that they skip when they adapt the manga to anime?? If so, do you mind telling me??
Thank you!! :)

Gintoki-San | 09-19-14, 3:16 AM
How is life today for you good sir? I am to lazy to come on skype unless I am forced to. So I shall message you here once in a blue moon!

I wish Kirito dies in SAO, it would make me happy.

LonelyWizard | 08-26-14, 8:32 AM
dat Sankarea review :I...you singlehandedly made me start to read the manga...Btw watch Hanamonogatari if you havent watch until now,Siscon is really strong with that one :I

SerasAshley | 06-28-14, 5:42 PM
So sad that One Divine is so quiet now, but it's to be expected . People get busy with life and can no longer devote time to sites and anime, or they move on to other hobbies and so on. Mainly it is sad because I miss talking to you and shana and a few others.

I hope you are doing well and that your weekend is a nice one.

CoolBreeze | 10-30-13, 12:02 AM
You need some motivation my friend <__<

SerasAshley | 10-17-13, 8:47 PM
Very cute pic!

^_^

otakulineage | 10-08-13, 1:12 PM
Yeah. My friend was so into it when it was still publishing. I thought it still is so i gave it a try. But the ending was abrupt which led me to thinking that it was axed instead of getting its deserved lifetime.

I stopped when i had to fill in the character's name. Kinda have a hunch that i shouldnt touch it till im done with math shit...

otakulineage | 10-07-13, 8:35 PM
The psyren manga looked like it got axed.

And damn. More card games? And on facebook on top of that.... Crad games i dont need cus ive got mtg already.. Anymore would kill me. And fb isnt my forte... But im gonna go play that game anyway cus i like girls that lives in the virtual world.

Subpyro | 10-07-13, 1:24 PM
Heh, the new one looks cool, too.
How do you like Monogatari Series SS so far?

otakulineage | 10-07-13, 11:07 AM
What profile pic is that?? Faunus? lol

Subpyro | 10-06-13, 1:08 PM
Awesome profile picture! :D

otakulineage | 10-03-13, 8:20 PM
One word. Mehh. I dont have any more comments other than that...

Watched RWBY yet?