Tsyuku's Comments

Tsyuku's Profile
45 Comments, Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Xivd | 03-26-12, 8:28 AM
Woah, Kaw - how come Shana F dropped so low in your ratings after you were all over the other seasons?:P
It's shocking that even such a hardcore Shana fan such as you admits to it being utter bullshit. c: I was expecting far moe of that crap, I even remember you telling me it'd be an awesome season. Hah. :P

Either way, how's life been for you?
Any games you're addicting through as of now?:P A quick glance through your blog mentions GW2 - omgosh, so good. Wish I could play it properly. A part of me really wants to play it, after being a competetive PVP GW1 player afterall, but the other part of me just knows I'd get too addicted, thus hurting my uni stuff and life and ble. :(
lawl~

Xivd | 12-24-11, 9:01 AM
Kaw! (woah, nice display picture you got there~ just remembered that you were awesome at graphics <333)

I'd log into MSN now, but I'm just too late, so I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas over here. 8D Hope you have great holidays.

Xyresic | 04-03-11, 4:41 PM
Ack, sorry about the week's wait... I don't check my MAL profile comments much.

Manga hm... let's see, it's been awhile since I read any manga... but I'll try my best. Also, a lot of what I have read do have anime counterparts, but generally IMO the manga > the anime, and they usually differ in endings, so it's not a waste to read something you already watched (or plan on watching). If you can tell me your interests I can probably also narrow the recs a bit V:

If you're interested in shoujo/romantic comedies (i.e. manga versions of Toradora, Kimi ni Todoke, etc.) try Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, Skip Beat!, Gakuen Alice, Fruits Basket, Aishiteruze Baby, Othello, Alice 19th.

For lulz, fanservice, and comedy, try Girls Saurus, School Rumble, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Love Hina.

For action and such, Great Teacher Onizuka, Psyren, and Tenshi Kinryouku are good ones.

I'm going to throw this one out here, but it deals a bit in a few... mature themes. But I thought it was pretty good so ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ... but yea, you may also want to give Bitter Virgin a try.

Anyways, hope at least something here caught your eye X:

Cyprien | 03-12-11, 11:56 PM
characaters abit odd, but alright... better then most anime out right now. however I would wait till episode 2 is subbed which should be done now for you to watch it. Kind of at cliff hanger at end of ep 1.

Kletain | 02-10-11, 10:13 PM
not 'vanished', just haven't been able to watch much lately xD;

Cyprien | 01-30-11, 2:18 PM
Isn't my fault x.x Your hardly on anymore.

BlueYoshi | 11-07-10, 1:32 AM
A special message from the Music Addicts Club!

You might recall submitting some songs for the Best OP/ED Theme Tournament, earlier in the year. It took a while, but the contest is now underway. Check the club's forum weekly to visit the first round poll threads, and cast your vote.

If you already know about the contest and voted in the first two polls, that's good! Not many people are aware of the contest, which is why I'm trying to spread the news. - BlueYoshi

Vensito | 09-15-10, 5:19 AM
Hellooooooooooo~!! How are you!?

Kletain | 07-18-10, 11:12 PM
how the hell did you make it through Durarara?... I'm really trying to stick with this show and keep an open mind.. but its SO HARD -_-;

sighhhhhhhh... xD;

Pyzlnar | 07-05-10, 8:41 AM
If it makes you feel any better I ditched it 15 mins after I made it.
Too lazy to submit all my seen anime.

Kletain | 06-26-10, 8:51 AM
pfft well excuse me for not watching over 300 series.. xD I'm tryin', I'm tryin' lol.

It's hard for me to juggle a lot of series though, especially since FMA is almost over and I wanna just focus on that. Once it finally ends, I'll be able to watch some more stuff.

Kletain | 06-25-10, 5:36 AM
yeah xD; although now I actually use the site, last time I didn't really know what to do here, so hopefully I can keep this up.

Kletain | 06-24-10, 6:43 PM
heyyy, guess who still uses her account? =D (it's me if you can't tell~) xD

TehJawknee | 06-17-10, 11:02 PM

Care to join a support group? Don't worry, we'll keep your addiction Anonymous.

Xyresic | 06-04-10, 9:54 PM
Pro, ain't I? ^_^

Cyprien | 05-15-10, 2:29 PM
Card Captor Kaworu :P

Garro | 02-21-10, 7:26 PM
Itsa Kaw Kaw :3

Wow so many cards... O: Kaw Kaw sure likes to collect cards

KholdStare88 | 02-17-10, 1:37 PM
Here you go~

Please download and host your own card so it won't mysteriously disappear in the future.

Lego00o | 02-06-10, 12:34 AM