MasterXionic's Comments

MasterXionic's Profile
Mahadev_Shiki | 08-21-14, 6:18 AM
Hey there, its been a while. How are you.
I am watching Inferno Cop and its a Masterpiece

KyouEri | 08-08-14, 7:20 AM
Loving the new season, which is weird because summer is usually the worst season.

KyouEri | 06-24-14, 3:01 AM
How's White Album 2? The highest rated Eroge on EGS if I recall correctly. Loved the anime, but I know that what everybody loves about it is the second part.

Also, what anime how you been watching the past few months? Any new recommendations?

Also, if you're up for a good game with a good story give Suikoden 1 + 2 a try. 2 can be played alone if you can't stand how dated 1 is however.

KyouEri | 06-18-14, 5:36 AM
Okay one last question. Did you optimize your decks or just go with the predetermined setting? How many cards a day?

KyouEri | 06-17-14, 8:18 PM
I'm gonna be jealous as fuck if you get to playing those games before me haha.

I've already downloaded a bunch of moege for future use. Just curious but what deck/s did you use for Anki? I got the Core 2000 and Genki decks. Thanks for the tip by the way. Never heard of Anki before.

KyouEri | 06-16-14, 11:36 PM
I'm slowly learning. How the heck did you learn in just 5 months? Did you have prior knowledge? Did you learn it using another language?

I'm mainly learning just to play the Kiseki games. I'm dying to play those.

KyouEri | 06-08-14, 8:12 AM
Nothing much really. Mostly college work. I got addicted to the Suikoden games. Played through them all in 2 months. I've kept up with on going anime but I haven't been taking care of my backlog for quite a while. I'm trying to start up on them again. As for VNs I've read what's translated of Comyu but overall it isn't anything special. Nothing has appealed to me recently.

This season has some good shows. Haikyuu replaced Kuroko no Basket as my homoball of the season, Isshukan Friends is really sweet, No Game No Life is too fun for it's own good, Sidonia is good once you get used to the CG, and Nanana is the show that I'm enjoying despite it not being special in any way whatsoever. I don't know why I'm still following Mahouka and Captain Earth though. Both are pretty bad imo.

So just from skimming through a summer 2014 chart I guess I'll be trying Akame ga Kill and Aldnoah Zero. Maybe Monogatari and Glasslip as well. Looks like a dull season from the chart though.

KyouEri | 06-03-14, 7:48 AM
Sorry for not replying. I rarely go on MAL and I haven't checked the comments in a while.

KyouEri | 06-03-14, 7:47 AM
Hey hey hey what have you been up to the past few months. That much progress?

Starchaser187 | 05-21-14, 10:16 PM
Who in the blue hell are you?

Mahadev_Shiki | 02-12-14, 5:38 PM
Wow, this is awesome.
IS this a side story or a continuation? Wonder how this will compare to the Classic LoGH Saga.
Without a doubt LoGH is the best classic Anime.

Abs0 | 12-23-13, 11:36 AM
Merry christmas and happy new year!

Posse | 12-15-13, 10:26 AM
thanks :P

KyouEri | 11-13-13, 7:18 AM
Well I'll get to Ippo eventually. I only watch around 8 eps a week from my backlog due to all the airing anime right now.

Major is more on the baseball side. It does that amazingly well. I am following the sport because of it. Cross Game had good baseball, but Major has amazing baseball. The downside is Major's drama is what you would expect from a shounen show. Nothing great. Still a great watch.

sushiisawesome | 11-09-13, 11:48 PM
I suppose we can.
Then again, Jordan is one of the more moderate Arab nations. Happy days. Kinda.

DEMOLITION_D | 11-09-13, 12:48 AM
Thankfully, I can upload videos again. For now.

KyouEri | 11-07-13, 7:03 AM
What I like about Cross Game is that all the characters are down-to-earth. Drama is nice but not pushed into your face. The baseball is well done and gets me pumped. Wait until you see the later games. The second half is way more intense that the first half of the show. Also, the romance is really sweet in my opinion (Though I've heard some people didn't like it). It's a 10/10 in my book.

Hajime no Ippo will have to wait. With all the airing anime right now I am taking my time with my backlog. I've been watching Kemono no Souja Erin over a month now and I'm only 33 episodes in. Plus I already planned to watch Jinrui after. I'll take your word for it and consider watching it after Jinrui.

KyoAni is fine. Free sold a shit ton. If ever they need sales, they could always do another Free and rake in that fujoshi money. I want more Hyouka. Opinions on Hyouka are divided, and I'm one of those people who liked it a lot. I would rate it only below After Story, Disappearance and maybe Kanon from their works.

KyouEri | 11-06-13, 4:14 AM
Hey how have you been? I spent a lot of time off MAL during August to October because I was enjoying a lot of games. That and summer anime season was kinda shit outside Uchouten Kazoku and Shingeki no Kyojin. This season was just too much to ignore though. It's a really good season. Watching 12 airing anime.

From continuations of old shows, I've been getting my gayball fix in Kurobas, fun in Magi S2, Refrain is actually pretty okay (Still looks really bland though), and Valvrave continues to be a fun wreck.

Kyousougiga is the real surprise for me. I love it to death and I look forward to it the most each week. Possible 10/10 and top 5 candidate.

Other shows are really good too. Kill la Kill is wacky and weird in a good way, Ace of Diamond appeals to me because I haven't watched/read anything sports related in a while. Non Non Biyori is a relaxing watch, Log Horizon is surprisingly really fun to watch (It's SAO without the excessive drama), and White Album 2 is shaping up to be a good romance. Only Golden Time has been pretty meh so far.

Though I did drop Coppelion and Kyoukai no Kanata. Coppelion is just really bad. Might pick up KnK again later on if I hear it gets better.

VN-wise.....nothing recently after I read Grisaia (Really good). Nothing just interests me right now. I even overlook recent Majikoi translations which I usually am excited about. I just can't seem to get into the medium right now. I do look forward to Comyu because I generally like what Ixrec translates. Also Subarashiki Hibi since that's making good progress.

Nice to see someone watching Cross Game. I loved the hell out of that. What do you think about it 14 episodes in? I also have Hajimo no Ippo backlogged. Opinions on that please.

03-AALIYAH | 08-29-13, 7:07 PM
Episode 4 is definitely my favorite. Though Bernkastel's side had the most interesting characters, imo. I'd rate it something like Episode 4 > 5 > 3 as the best episodes. I don't mind Chiru, since the entire point of Umineko was to make your own personal theory or opinion on it, so I can appreciate that they stayed ridiculous about it throughout and kept blurring the line without forcing the answer.

So what did you think of Umineko and Chiru? I haven't been reading very much lately. I've been waiting for Muv-Luv The Day After to finish getting translated. Have you read anything lately that you'd recommend?

Mahadev_Shiki | 08-22-13, 7:28 PM
The heck is going on? MAL has been hacked and many anime are listed as SSJMaster vs. Xinil - A story of epic battles!

Ex:: http://myanimelist.net/anime/26/SSJMaster_vs._Xinil_-_A_story_of_epic_battles!