RazielZero's Comments

RazielZero's Profile
EvenJellyOn | 01-25-15, 5:33 AM
You will spot some styles from Utena in Penguindrum.

EvenJellyOn | 01-23-15, 5:16 PM
Check out Utena and Penguindrum first.

EvenJellyOn | 01-23-15, 4:26 PM
No problem. Your forum one is pretty good as well

EvenJellyOn | 01-23-15, 12:04 PM
Cute pics

hsuzumiya | 12-26-14, 3:42 PM
Seems you love Naegino Sora and Fujibayashi Kyou. Nice.

LusciousLobsters | 09-30-14, 1:30 PM
its from Toaru majutsu no index. the one with white hair is Accelerator, and the little girl is Last Order.

rikshi30 | 08-10-14, 6:26 AM
I'm not sure if your aware but i posted a reply to you on the thread 6 days ago get back to me when you can thanks.

hanonsan | 08-03-14, 4:07 AM
Meglepő, mivel a recommendationöknél CG-hez hasonlítják, és ha jól látom az neked egyik kedvenced.

FunnyGames | 08-03-14, 3:44 AM
I see, so it's no. You simply stay on the same date but with a change.

Now another interesting question, is the movie is based on real theories as the TV series? Is Deja Vû is really showing us another worlds? Because I have not a few deja vu's... it keeps me wonder how many times has the world already reconstructed without knowing about it.

hanonsan | 08-02-14, 1:54 PM
Töröltem őket, igen, mert előtört a socially awkward penguin énem, és valamiért úgy éreztem, hogy belerondítok ebbe a nagyon international profilba. :D Egyébként azok közül amiket te nézel egyedül a Nozaki-kunt nézem, de már bánom is, hogy belekezdtem. Nem jönnek már be nekem ezek a középsulis szerelmi vígjátékok, inkább a seinen műfaj az, ami a legközelebb áll hozzám. Úgyhogy bele is vágtam ebbe a 'must see classic', top 10-es Legend of the Galactic Herosbe.

FunnyGames | 08-02-14, 7:40 AM
Here's a question which I didn't understood from the anime.
If I'm at year 2015, changing my time through the microwave to year 2010, where would I appear after the change? At year 2010 or 2015?

As far as I understand, the change was at 2015 even though the time I was changing is 2010, so I will contine my life from 2015 even after the change, right? I won't come back to year 2010? The life would rebuilt itself to make the change, but I will continue from the day I made a change... though, it's not very logical... why the same date...?

rikshi30 | 07-08-14, 2:59 PM
Lol i thought i was done asking you stuff guess not. I asked a new question in my steins gate thread get back to me when you can thanks

FunnyGames | 07-03-14, 11:30 AM
That's cool... it really explains a lot. That's what I liked about this anime. I have to watch it again. I also liked the movie, though it has some original work.

All the theories/sources you wrote, I know about them, I actually checked them after watching the anime. The only thing that was interesting me is if the theories were also real as the "names" used (SERN, John Titor, IBN5100)... but looks like I got my answer. Thank you.

I just wonder if the theories will change someday, will S;G get another season?

rikshi30 | 07-01-14, 1:15 AM
Hey i asked you a new question in the steins gate thread, can you please get back to me as soon as you can.

FunnyGames | 06-29-14, 9:10 AM
I see... I liked the movie to tell the truth... And I would agree with you that what we have now is enough, unless they'll do something that explains something new and interesting, which probably won't happen.
Is the sequel is a sure thing?

Does the anime is based on real stuff? or is it has some theories by the creator? Including the movie...
Like you said, the movie was original, which isn't based on the VN. So I got wonder.

FunnyGames | 06-28-14, 10:37 AM
Oi... Hahaha... I see...

Thanks for clearing that out.

Do you know if the anime has ended for ever? I mean is the movie is the last Steins;Gate anime released? I really enjoyed it. :D
I think it still can be based on new material released by CERN each month... Though, I think it's already has more than it can have, so maybe it's enough... Not sure.

FunnyGames | 06-28-14, 7:10 AM
Oh, I see, thanks for the explanation.

So it's just a name of the illusion from other worlds. Interesting.

FunnyGames | 06-27-14, 3:04 PM
Hello there,

I read your answers to S;G post, and I really liked your answers, they helped me. ;)

But I couldn't understand 1 thing, what is Stein/Steins/Steiner?

Thanks in advance!

Yumna | 01-24-14, 3:31 PM
So you noticed the flaws in SAO, I don't blame you if you enjoyed it but to be honest, I thought that the first half was boring and the second half was a big mess.. and thanks for the info, this is the first time I hear of that word xD.

Yumna | 01-24-14, 12:10 PM
I know, the ending song is really nice, it makes me feel relaxed, I still listen to it, its called Secret Base if you don't know, even if its not that good, I don't find it overrated, I know that you like Sword Art Online but in my opinion, its the most overrated anime, our taste might be different but at least we can agree on things :) I didn't know that theres an AnoHana movie, I don't think that i'll watch it... oh and what does BR mean? O.o

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy