RazielZero's Comments

RazielZero's Profile
56 Comments, Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
rikshi30 | 07-08-14, 2:59 PM
Lol i thought i was done asking you stuff guess not. I asked a new question in my steins gate thread get back to me when you can thanks

FunnyGames | 07-03-14, 11:30 AM
That's cool... it really explains a lot. That's what I liked about this anime. I have to watch it again. I also liked the movie, though it has some original work.

All the theories/sources you wrote, I know about them, I actually checked them after watching the anime. The only thing that was interesting me is if the theories were also real as the "names" used (SERN, John Titor, IBN5100)... but looks like I got my answer. Thank you.

I just wonder if the theories will change someday, will S;G get another season?

rikshi30 | 07-01-14, 1:15 AM
Hey i asked you a new question in the steins gate thread, can you please get back to me as soon as you can.

FunnyGames | 06-29-14, 9:10 AM
I see... I liked the movie to tell the truth... And I would agree with you that what we have now is enough, unless they'll do something that explains something new and interesting, which probably won't happen.
Is the sequel is a sure thing?

Does the anime is based on real stuff? or is it has some theories by the creator? Including the movie...
Like you said, the movie was original, which isn't based on the VN. So I got wonder.

FunnyGames | 06-28-14, 10:37 AM
Oi... Hahaha... I see...

Thanks for clearing that out.

Do you know if the anime has ended for ever? I mean is the movie is the last Steins;Gate anime released? I really enjoyed it. :D
I think it still can be based on new material released by CERN each month... Though, I think it's already has more than it can have, so maybe it's enough... Not sure.

FunnyGames | 06-28-14, 7:10 AM
Oh, I see, thanks for the explanation.

So it's just a name of the illusion from other worlds. Interesting.

FunnyGames | 06-27-14, 3:04 PM
Hello there,

I read your answers to S;G post, and I really liked your answers, they helped me. ;)

But I couldn't understand 1 thing, what is Stein/Steins/Steiner?

Thanks in advance!

Yumna | 01-24-14, 3:31 PM
So you noticed the flaws in SAO, I don't blame you if you enjoyed it but to be honest, I thought that the first half was boring and the second half was a big mess.. and thanks for the info, this is the first time I hear of that word xD.

Yumna | 01-24-14, 12:10 PM
I know, the ending song is really nice, it makes me feel relaxed, I still listen to it, its called Secret Base if you don't know, even if its not that good, I don't find it overrated, I know that you like Sword Art Online but in my opinion, its the most overrated anime, our taste might be different but at least we can agree on things :) I didn't know that theres an AnoHana movie, I don't think that i'll watch it... oh and what does BR mean? O.o

Yumna | 01-23-14, 1:17 PM
I don't even remember the firework scene , I have watched it like 2 years ago, the story didn't really make sense to me but I still don't think that the anime is bad, the ending song is the only thing that I really liked in the anime, anyway did it disappoint you? Again, I would just like to know...

Yumna | 01-23-14, 5:25 AM
Lol I have just read it, I thought that Menma was ok but I can see if you found her annoying though I remember that I didn't find the other characters likeable. I don't hate AnoHana but seriously, I don't get what's all the big deal about the ending, it was just a forced melodrama and nothing really special to me.

Yumna | 01-21-14, 10:16 AM
When I saw your anime list, it seemed like you like something like Anohana, I just saw that you rated it low, its kinda surprising, I thought that it was ok, I don't really remember what happend but really can you tell me why you dislike it? For some reason, I would like to know :P I hope i'm not bothering you.

Cicario | 01-19-14, 5:08 PM
Yes and thank you :)

Cicario | 01-18-14, 9:36 PM
Cool pic where from?

toridoshi | 12-11-13, 10:04 PM
~Slice of Life Club Newsletter~

The Slice of Life Club is hosting our second annual Secret Santa Event. The event's purpose is to help meet new friends on MAL, to help with club activity and to also do something nice for another member in the spirit of Christmas. I'm hoping this event will go well due to the fact the club is just coming off the semi-hiatus the bbcode shut-off caused.

For more information on the event and/or to sign-up for it, click here.
Sign-ups close in a few days.

Note: You don't have to be good at graphic designing to join. As great as graphic gifts are, there are plenty of other great gifts. Examples: a poem, a fanfic, a song, an AMV, a music playlist, a list of recommendations with mini reviews, etc.

Also, we have a Christmas SE and Winter SE coming up, so card collectors should look forward to that!

Thanks for reading and happy holidays!

Demi_V | 11-05-13, 3:54 PM
Well, I won't spoil it for you, so I'll let you decide. :-/

Demi_V | 11-02-13, 11:39 PM
I see that you're watching Higashi no Eden, too!
I'm on the 10th episode, and you're in for a treat!

4nime_fans | 08-05-13, 8:33 PM
Sorry for intruding!

Ohayo! Would you like to join our Humble Cafe? :D

We present a place where you can relax, chat with others and maybe enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with others. We offer Games, Cards, Badges, Contests & many more! Come join us now! :D

Also, if you're interested in being a part of the Cafe Crew (Staff), Why not apply now? ^_^
Thank you very much for letting me a take a bit of your time in reading this (Gomen if I somehow wasted your time! XD)
I hope you have a wonderful day!

chirale | 07-20-13, 10:54 AM
Hi RazielZero! I've noticed you're in the Hanasaku Iroha club. Would you want to celebrate the studio behind this title joining PA Works too? Have a nice day! (^_^)

Vladz0r | 06-09-13, 11:48 AM
I had mostly Key stuff but Angel Beats was way too short, Refrain isn't out and I lowered Steins;Gate because I've seen much better time loops, time travel in other series now, and Fate/Zero I overrate the animation over how much I actually enjoyed the story and ending.
I deleted all my favorites and reworked them.

And my character favorites are a joke.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »