barcaman101's Comments

barcaman101's Profile
55 Comments, Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
dest-roy96 | 07-22-13, 7:23 AM
On roriconfan's profile, you said that bleach was bad. But you haven't even watched it.

roriconfan | 03-24-13, 4:15 PM
I did a review for the other RE movie too.

DiabloMask | 03-04-13, 11:03 AM
well, i do know he's a legend, but genius.......
when i said "genius" i didn't mean popular or successful, what i
meant is that he's not smart like Ohba or Kaitani Shinobu...
THESE are the real geniuses...
Dragon ball, one piece, naruto...etc are nothing but action
and comedy, they're nothing like Death note or Liar game
anyway, this is my personal opinion.

roriconfan | 03-04-13, 4:56 AM
I gave Sirius a 10?

BoogiepopCorn | 01-02-13, 5:54 AM
yo, srry for the late reply. It took me a long time watching shit and stuff.

animegorey | 12-21-12, 5:48 PM
not much luck. on bakabt, there was queen of a thousand years torrent which mentions harmony golds dub, but I don't think it's what you want. good luck locating this one. I couldn't find a torrent or even a vhs. sorry bud. I been looking for the dub of zillion for a couple years to no avail too

KnightRyder | 11-24-12, 8:59 AM
I just read your Garzey's Wing review. I have not watched this title and won't, now. But, I got a kick out of your comment about the dub. You said," It seems like they grabbed people off the street and paid them with McDonald's coupons". That is my view of so many dubs that I rarely listen to them anymore. The Japanese seiyuu do so much better work than all but a few English VA's
Thanks for your review.

EternallyZero | 11-20-12, 8:33 AM

konatafangrl | 11-13-12, 8:01 AM
yeah im into old anime aswell my favorite are the horror ones they were really good back then.

konatafangrl | 11-11-12, 11:05 AM
Yeah I cosplayed alita backwhen I was in highschool .I have all the original mangas and im still trying to finish the 2nd series Last order but honestly its not as good as the first part.The anime is great I wish they would have continued it. There was rumors of a movie but it never was released.

konatafangrl | 11-07-12, 10:47 PM
hey im not a old dude *pout* im a lovely lady :) but yes we are the same age i think your older then me since im in october. hehe

Shidira | 10-29-12, 8:06 PM
I definitely know what you mean. CG animation isn't bad, but it definitely gives off the soulless feel.

Shidira | 10-28-12, 6:12 PM
I'm definitely in the same boat. There's a lot of nice stuff now, but the older anime just seemed to have the better stories and the art style is incredibly nostalgic for me. I enjoy the late 80's and 90's anime greatly.

Shidira | 10-27-12, 5:41 PM
Agreed! It's always nice to find another person of similar age who shares an interest. You're always welcome to talk to me and I'll answer as quick as I can.

Shidira | 10-26-12, 9:34 PM
Hey there! How's it going?

Ecchi_K | 09-30-12, 4:33 AM

blackstar300 | 09-12-12, 1:41 AM
Shaqiri also scored the winning goal when Basel beat Bayern. Hes a very talented player.
Yes, Barcelona will have more motivation to win the UCL since the final will be held at Wembley :)

I have a feeling Barcelona and Bayern will reach the semi-finals, but if they will face each other then it will be a difficult task for Baca XD

G0rg1ls | 09-11-12, 11:27 PM
Yeah, he has. They told him they'll never unban him... Yet, they don't delete his account because his reviews get a lot of views. That's quite vicious.

blackstar300 | 09-11-12, 8:43 AM
Bayern got 5 new players this season.
Dante, Shaqiri, Pizarro, Mandzukic and Martinez
They are all good players :D

blackstar300 | 09-10-12, 2:37 PM
Yes, they got him about 2 weeks ago :)
I never saw him play before but I heard hes a good midfielder and can also play as defender.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »