Sutaye's Comments

Sutaye's Profile
Pr1nc3 | 09-20-13, 2:40 AM
Okay, here is it:
zero0prince
Then you will see Ed right there, on skype. :3

Dyasin_Arcadia | 09-19-13, 10:17 PM
To be honest with you, I'm more of a villain online than I am in real life. In real life I'm more closed off and I don't bother with dealing with most things in life, but since I talk to more people online than I do in real life it increases my chances of being a villain whether I agree with it or not all the time.
The messaging system does mess up most of the time, I'm more surprised when it does work than when it doesn't.

It was just some more relationship stuff, I seem to always have trouble with relationships. But that stuff happened months ago though. :)
That is is fine, I know what it is like to have to go to school and work. I lived that kind of life back when I was in school, just when it seems like you have time to do one thing then something else comes up for you to do. You can just say hello whenever you have the time to do so. I spend more time on Skype than I do on here, so once you add me on Skype that will give us another place that we can talk when we both have the time. :)

Pr1nc3 | 09-01-13, 9:55 PM
Hmm hey, did you receive my pm with skype nickname? ;o

Dyasin_Arcadia | 09-01-13, 9:39 PM
I think that you are more of the hero type. If anything, I'll say that you really come off as the nice girl. I'm more of a villain type, even some of the people that I know the most have called me a villain.
Truth be told, there always seem to be problems when it comes to this site. I think there is something wrong with the messages right now. :P

I'm doing great right now. Things were kinda bad for a little while, but now everything is back to normal for me. :)
School is starting again for a lot of people. Thankfully, I have already graduated and I no longer have to deal with the horrors of going to school. :)

Dyasin_Arcadia | 08-13-13, 6:50 PM
It is not like you could say something and I wouldn't believe it. Hell, I could see if you had said something crazy like you're really a superhero and you had to fight crime during the time that you weren't on here. But those connection problems with this site are not anything new, I think that I have heard about other people that had similar problems when it comes to logging on MAL. :P

I'll make sure to accept your add. :)

Dyasin_Arcadia | 08-12-13, 4:35 PM
That is okay, I am just happy that you managed to actually come back on here at some point. I was just hoping that nothing happened to you and that one day we would talk to each other again in some kind of a way.
By the way, did you already add me on Skype or should I send you my Skype name one more time?

Niiniberry | 07-27-13, 12:03 PM

Could I interest you to join our club?

narut0rulz | 05-05-13, 9:18 AM

Laura-sama | 04-24-13, 7:01 PM

Use Control +F to find your card(s) in the galleries.
Member Badges
Here
--------------
Member Cards
Here

Sorry for the late delivery! I have been busy with other cards.
Cards will be deleted in a week
Enjoy!~

InoueAsuka | 04-23-13, 5:27 AM
You're welcome (;゙°´ω°´)

Lilyanna | 04-22-13, 3:16 PM
You're welcome :D

Dyasin_Arcadia | 04-22-13, 2:51 PM
But giving you a little bit of mystery when it comes to me will make things very fun for us. If I just tell you all of the new aspects of me then you might get too bored too fast. :3 There will be a few little hints that I will give so that you can figure some stuff out. :)
I would say that I made four or five quotes that you haven’t seen. Some of them were really long, much longer than the old ones.
I guess to really answer your question about my inspiration in a better way would be for me to tell you more things that happened in my life before we ever met each other. Telling you more details about me is the part where I don’t know where to start. :P
Other than losing your bracelet, I would say that the things that happened to you during that time were really fun. You are not alone when it comes to quitting a job. I also quit my job, but it was some months ago. There was just this one person above me that had this really bad attitude. She was the kind of person that just got all delighted each time that someone got in trouble about something. She would yell at people like they were nothing when her boss wasn’t around, but when her boss showed up she would try act all nice to people until she found something wrong that they did and that was when she would run and tell on that person so that they would get in trouble. I got tired of dealing with that stuff and ended up quitting that crappy job.
The main reason that we made those separate conversations was because of the length of the conversations and the fact that you had school and I had work during that time. I guess it would be nice if we could shrink our conversations to something that is more manageable for us; it is just that we have this crazy and fun need to keep talking a lot to each other. Usually, something like this would cause people to run out of things to say to each other, I just don’t ever see that happening with us. I blame it on the fact that you are just so easy to talk to. :)
That sounds like a deal to me. My sleeping hours are usually around this time and I’ll most likely be awake by the time that you leave for school. I just wonder if we can manage to have small talks on Skype. :P That just not only made me laugh but it also made me want to know what your old username was. I’m sure that your old name wasn’t as lame as you think that it was.
I would say that it sounded like your friends kind of took you for granted and they always expected you to be the one to come to them instead of the other way around. But as you said, it doesn’t matter anymore.
Nope, I don’t have anyone in my life like that. I just show each person a different side of me. I don’t think that anyone can handle all of the crazy parts of my life. :P
You will be disappointed when you see how I look, so don’t get your hopes up too high. :3
I actually did lose everything on my laptop, but I was lucky enough to have some things saved on a flash drive. I ended up saving most of my music and some of my pictures on that hard drive. I can probably just easily replace the things that I have lost. It will take a long time for me to replace them though.
The things that I wrote about you were very honest and still feel that way about you. :3 *Looks away and starts to laugh*
It is only a matter of time before we have comments that are twice as long as this one. :o

Pr1nc3 | 04-22-13, 12:48 PM
I'm glad too ^^ Well, some of them came back, but other friends didn't return... that's why I miss my old years on MAL ;-; Btw, you received my pm? lol (my memory forget some recent moments >_>)
I see, if you have no problem with it, what are some of the other subjects? :P Lol, I had the same problem on my course, some subjects would make me fight against the will to sleep (sociology, seriously... -__-). Yep, you told about the only subject that you failed and aww.. that sucks :c Hope you can re-take and do it :3 But I understand you... there are some subjects that are REALLY HARD to get interest T_T. And hmm spanish must be difficult to you, right? I mean, it's kinda similar to portuguese (I think I told that to you lol), which isn't easy for other people too :P Same thing with languages... I can't get interest on some languages, like the asian ones, since they are so freaking hard to me XD (then I still tried speaking dutch words :P)
Let me see hmm.. say something like good morning, good afternoon, good night, thank you, good bye, for an example XD
Oh no problem lol, it's not that interesting to me too ^^ Well, I'm looking for other course like crazy right now lol, hope I can find soon..
That was my mistake then, sorry :c Damn you gramatical error u_u. Anyway, oh cool, you are still in Rotterdam and you started it earlier than me :P
I don't know, well, it's just the opinion after all haha. I wrote a review here about my whole opinion, if you want I can send it ^^. Me too, if I ever try to remember Hinata/Yui or the last episodes, I'm nearly crying again T.T Angel Beats and Fullmetal Alchemist made me show my crybaby side ;-;
Okay okay, I will try the best to act more brighter :3 Since I got no problem on doing that with friends, but now I should get concentrations on changing my course, and thanks again XD

Knightwalker08 | 04-22-13, 10:17 AM

Your Kougami Shinya GE cards are ready for you to pick up :D Click the banner to get to them ^^
Deletion in 1 week.
If anything is wrong or I forgot sth, don't hesitate to tell me ;)

InoueAsuka | 04-21-13, 10:57 PM
Card from TheLilyanna

kisa28 | 04-21-13, 5:28 PM

Dyasin_Arcadia | 04-21-13, 3:26 PM
I think that I might have changed a little bit during the time that you were away, but I would say that those changes have been good and bad for me. I won’t tell you what those changes are since I just want you to see them for yourself. ;) I made a few more quotes over the last few months; I don’t even remember the last one that you read. :P
Truth be told, the poem was just something random that I made up. To put it into words I would say that the poem was like some kind of a tragic love story about a guy that was looking for the girl of his dreams.
I actually find it refreshing when I talk to someone again after a long time away. But I really do enjoy it when I can hear about what has happened with them while we weren’t talking. I guess you can say that I am the kind of person that loves to hear what. Even if you don’t know where to begin it won’t matter in the long run. I honestly don’t mind if we just focus on the present and the future, I know that there will come a time when we bring up fun things from the past; you are more than welcome to start off things though. :P
Those long comments that we used to send did take a lot of time for us to type, so I don’t have a problem if you don’t have the time to send me one everyday. At one point we did decide to make some small side comments so that we would still be able to talk everyday, we saved the real long comments for when we had the most time to come online and talk to each other.
I really have one main account on Skype and I use to talk to everyone. I have been using it for quite a while now. Okay, I will send you a message right now with my Skype name. :3
But Sunday is the start of the week, which means I won’t be healthy again until Saturday. I just hope that my head doesn’t fall off before Saturday. :P
When you put it that way, I can totally understand why you don’t even miss them. I mean, there should have been a time when they would at least call you and check on you if they were really your friends, but the fact that they didn’t do any of that stuff does lead me to think that they might have not seen things the way that you did and it was definitely time to move on from them just like you did. Actually, I don’t really have anyone that I can be 100% of myself with since I have so many odd layers and that it is better to keep some of them hidden in secrecy. ;)
It is kind of stunning that you’re wondering what I look like. I will say that I did spend a lot of time thinking about how you look back when used to talk about ourselves. :3
I deleted everything on my profile because my laptop stopped working. Now I can only come online with my phone and all of those pictures made things load really slow when I came on here. But I am getting a new laptop this week and I will have that stuff about you back on my profile since I saved everything before I deleted my profile. *Rubs your cheeks*

Pr1nc3 | 04-21-13, 10:09 AM
Yep. Well, now you are back to MAL again, that's good ^^ Many friends disappeared from the website so I was kinda worried :c
Okay, I sent you my skype name :3
Interesting, Tourism must be cool, and you have english and spanish on your course? That's great, so which spanish words do you know? :P Now I remember when we were teaching our languages to each other lol.
Industrial design, well, it's related to industry, creating products (like hmm a car, something like that, for an example), stuff like that. Well, I had no idea what I would do after school, then my parents and brother asked me to do it; at first I was interested, but later... D: No no, I meant which year did you start your college XD But city is okay too :P
Yeah, I really enjoyed it, even though I thought it was somewhat a rushed story ><. Still a great anime to watch, I would rewatch it again someday. Damn, when Kanade faded away from his hands and he was screaming her name, I actually had a lump in my throat, it was sooooo saad, I cried T______________T I know right, I felt disappointed to see that they would need to leave each other and disappear... the whole SSS was so fun and great ;-;
Aww thanks :3 Yeah, but I'm shy, that's why :c I met only two or three people there I think. I should stop acting like that ;-;

Ranoom | 04-21-13, 9:57 AM

CARDS KINGDOM

Please Use Ctrl-F!!! And Tell me if i made any mistakes :)

Dyasin_Arcadia | 04-21-13, 9:52 AM
Time has a magical way of changing many different things in our lives; it only takes one little push for us to become all new people. There I go making up random quotes again. :P
I can actually understand why you feel that way; there are many times that I feel bad when I leave someone for an extended amount of time as well. We can put that stuff behind us now because we can now make new memories and more things about each other and to learn if anything new and exciting has happened during the time that we were away from each other. Although, I don’t have anymore of those cool stories to tell you this time, I am sure that you and I will always be able to come up with new things for us to talk about. It would take something unprecedented for me to ever leave you, as of now, I plan to come online everyday so that we can talk at least for a little bit on each day. The funny thing is that I spend more time on Skype now; the only reason that I even downloaded it was so that I could talk to you on there. :P
If I had to guess I would say that I will feel 100% by the end of the week. :3
Wow. It is amazing how quickly friends can come and go in life. I guess that shows they weren’t real friends for you since they never reached out to you and tried to make first contact with you. But having those new friends that are like you is definitely a good improvement. I’m sure that you have had some crazy moments with them.
You are very welcome. :3
(We are the masters of long comments!)