Razorfinger's Comments

Razorfinger's Profile
25 Comments, Pages (2) [1] 2 »
alexpte | 12-21-13, 9:30 PM
It's unsurprising Saber has less of a role in F/Z since there are a lot more characters than in F/SN. It would take away the execution of the overall plot if Saber was the only one focused in the series.

Yes, indeed I have.

alexpte | 12-18-13, 9:02 PM
I don't prefer a series over another based on how often Saber appears (though it is nice if she does appear a lot).

What you're basically asking me, taken in a different perspective, is whether I like a series about the adventures of two school kids with romance themes better than a badass action-packed psychological thriller. I like Fate/Zero more.

Also, I don't really like Saber and Shirou together, she should stick with Guinevere.

aznchojiboi | 04-23-13, 10:42 AM
Inaban best girl!

aznchojiboi | 04-01-13, 3:30 AM
friendzoned to all hell.

aznchojiboi | 03-31-13, 8:48 PM
Sorata :o

aznchojiboi | 11-27-12, 7:00 AM
WHAT?!?!

aznchojiboi | 11-26-12, 10:38 PM
yeah I finished Sankarea, when do you have a free week from working for two?

aznchojiboi | 11-25-12, 6:20 AM
SAO is really close to done airing, but it has several plot changes that perhaps disappointed me, but I'll let you find out.

Akuto | 10-01-12, 1:41 AM

Hey everyone!:) Sorry for the delay. The votes have been all counted up & the winners have been decided. Click the banner to check out the winners or click here.

CHECK OUT:
Monthly Contests- Yes or No | Hall of Fame | Staff Recruitment | Suggestions

UPDATE:
The next contest will begin in the first week of October so be sure to check it out!

Stay true to the club & take care,

AA

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

Akuto | 08-26-12, 7:22 PM

Hey awesome members! :) The time has come for YOU to cast your vote! 22 contestants have submitted in their hardwork(banners) & now YOU are the judge! Choose the banner you believe shines over the rest! Voting will end Aug. 31st! :)

UPDATES: The club now has 2,000+ plus members! I wanted to thank you for supporting the club! Also, since the club is growing, we would love your SUGGESTIONS to make the club even better! So just click here & give us your ideas & input! :)

Take care & stay true to the club!

-naturalbrawler

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

Akuto | 08-12-12, 10:30 AM

Anime Afterlife is hosting its second BANNER contest & THIRD OFFICIAL CONTEST! The theme will be 'FRIENDSHIP!' Fight for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place & create a masterpiece that will blow everyone's mind! Contests in the club are always a huge success so let's keep the dice rolling :) The club has over 1,900+ MEMBERS so your work will not go without notice! Click the banner to sign up today!

Stay true to the club,

naturalbrawler

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

aznchojiboi | 06-25-12, 1:48 PM
Boobeh was the friend I told you about anime recommendations LOL

aznchojiboi | 06-23-12, 3:49 PM
Little did you knew, I was the mutual friend.

Boobeh | 06-05-12, 10:09 PM
Yeah the ending was disappointing, it was the only thing that made me rate it a 9 instead of a 10. Although I liked all the music and animations

Akuto | 05-19-12, 2:39 AM

Members of AA,

Voting for the Action Banner Contest is now open! It's your time to cast your vote for the banner you think deserves 1st place! Take your time & choose the banner you think is the best! It'll take no more than 2 minutes! Click the banner above & vote! There are 24 banners so the choice will be tough but one will reign supreme. Until next time, stay true to the club & take care :)

NaturalBrawler

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

Akuto | 05-05-12, 4:01 AM

Anime Afterlife is hosting its second competition, 'Action' Banner Competition! Fight for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place & create a masterpiece that will blow everyone's mind! The previous competition was a huge success so let's try to raise the bar even higher this time! Click the banner to sign up today!

Akuto | 05-04-12, 2:24 AM

1,500 MEMBERS! Anime Afterlife now has 1,500 members after only 4 months! This club is progressing beyond expectations & I'm grateful to all the members. In honor of reaching a huge milestone, AA has a brand new LAYOUT & has become more organized than before. Things are changing for the best! Click the banner to check out the new club layout!

AA now offers 'OFFICIAL MEMBER CARDS!' Click here to request your member card today! Hurry & get them before they run out.
BANNER CONTEST! We had a successful Poster Contest in February & now it's time to have a Banner Contest. Let's see who takes first place this time! This month's theme will be ACTION! You don't have to be an expert to participate so don't be shy & sign up TODAY! Click here to sign up for the 'ACTION BANNER CONTEST!'

Keep checking the club for games & other daily activites!

-Official Member Cards-

-May Banner Contest: Action-

Stay true to the club & take care,

Boobeh | 05-02-12, 2:50 AM
Yeah.. That's the only thing that's making me put it on hold.
I recommend Guilty Crown since it's on your plan to watch

Pages (2) [1] 2 »