Jacona's Comments

Jacona's Profile
WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 4:20 PM
Gotta start early if you want to be a pro murderer by the age of 12.

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 3:18 PM
Even the actual animation quality wasn't bad. Suppose it was a another way if getting people to go out and watch the film.

Feels weird seeing Hyuuga with expressions which aren't shy or smug.

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 3:01 PM
At least it looks as if they spent their budget on the fights. Current Naruto is at everything and everybody vs Madara and the recent filler looked better.

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 2:38 PM
The shock at him becoming a dad at the end caught me off guard.

Also took a look at the Dragon Ball trailer, Christ, every time I hear adult Goku's voice I cringe. Also I'm not too keen on how bright everything looks. Haven't seen any of the films for that but I hope they look better than the new one.

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 2:22 PM
Yeah, sexy teacher. It wasn't great at the beginning but it picks up momentum as it goes. Also SD Neji is great.

Another trailer for the film, must be about 5 or 6 now. At least this one was pretty funny.

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 2:03 PM
I'll be going over to my parents, as will my sister and her kids. Nothing too big but Christmas is always better with kids in the house.

Yeah, it is very much in the same vein as that dragon ball spin off. It is so stupid but I like it. There is a pretty new one featuring the antics of Sasuke's team. Think only 1 chapter is translated but it was pretty fun. My favourite bit was where they parodied the uchiha massacre with Itachi going around hitting people with a giant fan. Also Sasuke's ''don't underestimate the uchiha'' line gettign pulled out every few pages over silly stuff like eating natto.

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 1:47 PM
Initial D is always a good choice. I want to watch something new tonight but I'll probably just end up watching some silly comedy like usual.

Nothing exciting really. Got my drivers license, not sure if I told you about that but I passed. Preparing for Christmas, should be good now that my nieces are getting old enough to enjoy it.

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 1:24 PM
Suppose resting up is the main aim.

Only have big batches of Ange and Gundam to catch up on here now anime wise. No real motivation to watch either right now though unfortunately.

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 12:58 PM
So, other than reading a bunch of manga you have any plans?

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Happy winter break.

WeShootBurglars | 12-13-14, 7:07 PM
Yeah, it has loads more content. Shame it isn't totally translated yet. Just like the anime, it is hilarious.

WeShootBurglars | 12-13-14, 6:47 PM
''somewhat bubbly''

What a delightful way of putting it. I see what you mean. They made it somewhat surreal and dream like, was pretty nice.

WeShootBurglars | 12-13-14, 6:19 PM
Sounds like a tiring day.

It was in the pain fight, just before her confession. Was totally different in animation style to the actual fight. The design. http://i.imgur.com/S2Ny0QK.jpg

I remember it causing a bit of a stir. Mostly because people thought there were some more deserving tag teams, like Kurenai and Asuma or Shikamaru and Temari.

WeShootBurglars | 12-12-14, 10:44 PM
Considering they could have done anything to kill a few minutes you would like to assume they knew. I remember it was strange because the actual animation quality of that few minutes of filler was better than the canon fight they were doing.

Anime and game staff have always shown bias towards Hinata though. She gets loads of filler and nice eds in the toon and a lot of focus in the games. On the topic of the games, if they knew early they weren't too subtle about it.

WeShootBurglars | 12-12-14, 9:53 PM
I always forget that Bulma was supposed to be 16 or 17 when the series started. Not that Goku's age means much, it isn't like he matured a whole lot during the series.

Suppose the first girl rule actually works in Naruto now that they have made the anime only scene where kid naruto protects her from some bullies canon. Don't think I can remember that in the manga anyway.

WeShootBurglars | 12-12-14, 9:12 PM
Just realised I was wrong in my last post. Should have said during the chuunin exam arc. Neji fights.

Suppose there is that. Also guess they could have been hanging onto the 'first girl rule'. Although if you knew that Kishi was a Dragon Ball fan then you might guess that he'd ignore it.

WeShootBurglars | 12-12-14, 8:25 PM
Ah, right, that could have been any number of things. I've seen it pretty recently in the second season of Symphogear. The villain in the first series of that was an antihero and tried to Master Roshi it because it was eventually going to fall.

I've never really understood how people get so into shipping, especially for a show like Naruto. I also understand how so many people genuinely believed that he would end up with Sakura, I thought it would be nobody or Hinata since before the chuunin exam arc.

WeShootBurglars | 12-12-14, 8:00 PM
Not sure how Kaguya ties into the film, not even sure sure she does.

From what I understand moon bishie hates everybody on earth for weaponizing chakra and plans to murder everybody by crashing the moon into earth. He needs a qt though so he tries to kidnap Hinata, fails but manages to get Hanabi, free eyes plus bait for Hinata. I don't think they really cared about this part of the plot too much, they just wanted a way to get Hinata and Naruto together. There have been a few more spoilers that haven't been too clear, something about a genjutsu lake. Oh and you can see it in the trailers, Sakura acts as Hinata's wingman, I bet that didn't please Naruto/Sakura shippers.

WeShootBurglars | 12-12-14, 7:22 PM
Maybe you'll be able to catch up in some toons. I've been trying but still have a few shows with 7 or 8 episodes.

Yeah, eyes having plug and play capabilities was always weird. Doubt it was for shock factor this time, they just needed a way to get the main characters on the moon and I guess they didn't want to have Hinata straight up being kidnapped.

WeShootBurglars | 12-12-14, 6:56 PM
Good stuff. How long is the coming break for you.

The more spoilers I see about this film the more fun it looks. As soon as Naruto knocks the villain down Hinata instantly walks over to him and rips his eyes out. I take it he stole them from her sister or something first, pretty cool.