SilentTruth's Comments

SilentTruth's Profile
5536 Comments, Pages (277) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
orimura_kun | 06-27-14, 6:45 AM
nggak lah cuman kadang ane mau nonton ngeliat dua tiga dulu art,cerita,sama seiyuu kalo ada yg kurang ane jadi kurang juga minatnya -_- hmm kalo moeblob tergantung sih kalo moenya kyoani.......hmm ane udah nggak terlalu suka lagi-_-

Kiev | 06-27-14, 4:46 AM
Hey man, long time no chat, how are you doing?

World cup's up, you following any team?

FireHeart | 06-27-14, 3:53 AM
Cuz of Ronaldo, duh.
NOOO! Let's be positive!

orimura_kun | 06-26-14, 1:18 PM
oh GWS yah ane baru tau nana mizuki lagi sakit........ah....artnya bikin ane kurang tertarik T.T mnn btw kayaknya tiap musim ada aja yah anime yg ngambil tema dari nobunaga....

FireHeart | 06-26-14, 1:07 PM
First he went berserk, then he cried and then he laughed. Gambling is serious business, lol.
Yeah, I loved that game and I'm filled with joy cuz Portugal didn't qualify today ^_^

uran10 | 06-26-14, 8:13 AM
Anime is life.. Games are life... I see why I gave NGNL a 10 XD

I'm not sure about it becoming "good" but it has certainly become more interesting. I'm sure we have one more emo Souta moment before it ends. I'm really enjoying it though I doubt it will break into my top 5 for the season.. 2 shows for this season actually broke into my favorites list.. lol who would have thought.

orimura_kun | 06-26-14, 5:53 AM
ah btw gan ane belakangan kok jarang ngeliat nana mizuki lagi yah....tau nggak musim ini dia ngisi anime apa??? sama musim depan kalo bisa buat referensi ane nonton soalnya XD

FireHeart | 06-25-14, 3:01 PM
It was a good match, I have nothing to say. A friend went berserk today cuz he lost a bet on some matches. France totally screwed him with that 0:0.

orimura_kun | 06-25-14, 7:13 AM
hmm kalo ditanya lebih sering mana yah yg marathon ane juga kan baru ngelewatin 4 musim dari awal ane nonton anime lagi "~,~

uran10 | 06-25-14, 6:24 AM
Aww but I don't read LNs...

The Sun, it burns... and my eyes hurt from it! lol all jokes aside, I do know I'll be going out with my sisters and my cuz when he comes for vacation, probably to a water park, some really annoying shopping etc and the last thing I'll probably do is enjoy labor day in brooklyn all the way from Jouver't down to the parade. What about you?

Also what did you think of kanojo ga flag, Nanami being Souta's sister was surprising...

orimura_kun | 06-24-14, 12:34 PM
karena biasanya ane tertariknya belakangan -_- emang sih banyak waktu buat nonton cuman banyak juga yg blom ane tonton XD

uran10 | 06-24-14, 7:47 AM
You read the LN then? I feel like I should be spoiled :). Well hopefully I can wait it out since Shaft did say they were animating every single LN. Tough seeing Hana Kana play a villain role was weird as hell... her voice makes it impossible to garner any hate for Nadeko.

Still though, it was really amazing. I wish I knew more about Ougi, if you're willing to give any spoilers at all I want some about her/him. I seriously feel like she/he has antagonist written all over their face.

uran10 | 06-24-14, 6:19 AM
I personally thought more along the lines of nobu saving mitsu and taking down arthur together... then of course he ends up being an old man who can't do anything who basically destroyed the world to bring back his wife? -_- wow....

I also finished the monogatari series second season and I have to say, dang! A fake Niece needs to get a gruesome death, I hope Kaiki somehow survives and Hachikuji ;(. All in all it was really good, can't wait for hanamonogatari.

orimura_kun | 06-23-14, 10:46 PM
uwaaah kill la kill gokil (ah telat lagi ane baru nonton -_-)
iya deh ntar ane coba tonton 1 episode dulu XD

FireHeart | 06-23-14, 12:29 PM
Yeah, that may happen.

uran10 | 06-23-14, 6:29 AM
Yea, this season was good. I still have yet to go through anicharts and pick out my summer titles.

Btw What did you think about the ending of Nobunaga the fool. Not sure how I feel entirely about it but its pretty much an 8/10 for me. It was good, but had some flaws here and there.

FireHeart | 06-22-14, 11:51 PM
Yeah, the goalkeeper pretty much screwed himself when he decided to stay in the other side of the goal for 2 more seconds. I didn't expect it from him, he looked pretty good in the entire match.

It's probably over for Portugal now, lol.

uran10 | 06-22-14, 8:32 AM
Yea, I'm not sure how summer will be for me, I picked up about 14 this season and the next season I'm at about 5 before starting. I was at roughly 5 before this season started.
Bokura wa,
No game No life
Kanojo wa flag
Date a live

I don't remember what all I wanted to watch before it started but those were the ones I know I was hyped for.

orimura_kun | 06-22-14, 7:20 AM
oh yah yowamushi pedal itu ceritanya tentang balap sepeda gitu?? ane jadi penasaran deh soalnya ane kesekolah naik speedy mulu sekarang XD

orimura_kun | 06-22-14, 5:09 AM
hahahaha iya tuh itu juga anime yg ane tunggu mudah-mudahan jadinya bagus btw agan dah baca manganya gimana seru gak ceritanya??

Pages (277) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »