SilentTruth's Comments

SilentTruth's Profile
5497 Comments, Pages (275) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
orimura_kun | 06-17-14, 8:40 PM
hahaha untuk indonesia yg lebih baik gan seru lagi topiknya apalagi ekonomi ane tertarik sama topiknya juga soalnya XD

uran10 | 06-17-14, 7:56 PM
Its been conflicting with religion,from season 1 and it got a season 2. They literally just got to the meat and bones of the 1st part of index at the end of season 2, not to mention index sells really REALLY well in Japan. I'm pretty sure a season 3 is on its way and I'm pretty sure the Kamchi10th anniversary will be where its announced. He still has another 6 announcements to go. I have no intentions of picking up the LN and I want to see more index along with a lot of others.

Not making Index 3 is like nintendo not making a legend of zelda game for their console, you're giving up a huge chance to make money. Sigh... I really love the index series and I want to finish it completely and I dislike LN which means my only hope is the anime or the manga which only has reached to the point where Kuroko gets her ass whopped by the Move Point girl.

FireHeart | 06-17-14, 12:56 PM
Lol, bullied? I'd really like to see someone try that infront of my face. Football is always about rambling. I don't care what other people think, everyone supports his favorite. I just want fairly good games not crooked referees.

I really liked that Germany win <3

uran10 | 06-17-14, 7:11 AM
Its not that I can't accept them, I just don't like to see them. The only thing worse than seeing them is having a gay guy try to hit on me. If the person is then that's fine by me, but if they are going to try to push it down my throat then I wont deal with it. That's just how I am when it comes to this. I'm fine with it once it doesn't involve me and once I don't have to see it constantly.

I'm hoping That Dxd Airs in the fall, it already is looking like a beast of a lineup and I need more. The only thing that can make me feel better is Index 3. Come on Kamachi and J.C Staff Give us Index 3!

orimura_kun | 06-16-14, 1:50 PM
hah ane ketiduran waktu itu nggak kebangun soalnya abis nonton debat capres malemnya :3 hahaha

uran10 | 06-16-14, 6:54 AM
I quite frankly hate Yuri, but as a guy seeing it wont bother me as much as seeing yaoi. I've skipped a lot of scenes where Yuri is involved and even more when yaoi is hinted at.
I don't even like to see 2 girls dancing together during carnival in the caribbean.

Most guys love to see it but I rather it be them dancing by themselves or with me. I'm just not someone who can accept that kinda thing easily I guess. btw DXD3 Greenlit! One oof my fave harems will continue!

orimura_kun | 06-15-14, 3:30 PM
yah jepang kalah T.T hahahaha iya tuh casilas juga mainnya kacau waktu itu dan bek nya spanyol rata-rata mainnya pada aneh -_-

uran10 | 06-15-14, 6:03 AM
I just don't think I can stomach it. Its like a male version of K-on! from my impressions. I can watch K-on! because it simple female friendship that while it can sometimes (very rarely) be slightly yuri, if Free even gave one hint of yaoi I drop right then and there most of the time, especially if its early on in this show.

FireHeart | 06-14-14, 1:12 PM
That 2nd goal decided the outcome of the whole game so they shouldn't try and brush it off with the 3rd one. If we are going to talk about splending goals, Robin van Persie demonstrated the true meaning of it yesterday.
I don't want them to win and they probably won't. Almost half of the teams that have played so far and better than them. And we have yet to see the big boys play - Portugal, Germany and Argentina.

uran10 | 06-14-14, 11:32 AM
Definitely the Bishounen, don't think I can stomach that at all though I really can't stand reverse harems.. I watched the first episode of the girl who zeus brings up to basically make the other male gods fall for her and automatically said hell no.

Well only one more show for me to watch today, let's see how mr Gary sue does today.

orimura_kun | 06-13-14, 9:36 PM
ane paling demen sama si houki tuh hahaha tos gan ane juga nonton DxD gara-gara seiyuunya mantep-mantep dan riasnya ane cuman suka suaranya.....si hikasa yoko doangXD
hahaha iya deh yg menang 3-1 "~,~ hahaha itu tuh tadi malem spanyol main 5-1 itu pada abis makan apaan yah sblom pertandingan

uran10 | 06-13-14, 11:32 AM
I can't see myself watching free. It just looks and feels wrong for me. SAO 2 does interest me, but my expectations are low.

uran10 | 06-13-14, 4:11 AM
I gave up after the death bucks episode. I wasn't really enjoying k-on!! at that point so something that had a similar feel just wouldn't work for me, though if funimation does dub it I'll probably end up watching it with my sisters.

I'll wait a little bit before moving on to the next season. I need to complete one season per week or so until I'm caught up. Summer is almost here.. I'm putting my money on glasslip being the best for the season.

FireHeart | 06-12-14, 9:33 PM
Damn dude. Everything is set up from the damn first match. They should hang those referees.

uran10 | 06-12-14, 7:52 PM
I don't like to mix older anime with the ones I watch for the season so I tend to watch them on days where anime for that day are a bit weaker on that day. On tuesday I have nothing from this season since I gave up on Soul Eater Not, I plan on watching it sometime in the future though.

Finished Bakemonogatari, twas good. I wont say I enjoyed it as much as say Oregairu or some others but its a solid 8 for me. I wasn't surprised as to the reason for her stress in the end. It felt pretty obvious to me.

Kannei | 06-12-14, 9:43 AM
~~VOMIC CLaim jun 2014~~

pick them up here ~~

save and rehost // deleted in 2 days !!

orimura_kun | 06-12-14, 6:07 AM
wah jadi agan suka rias nih?? sungguh kenyataan yang mengejutkan hahaha...... jadi agan sukanya yang kayak gitu toh XD

orimura_kun | 06-12-14, 12:46 AM
hahaha beda fetish mungkin(??) ane kurang suka char yg offensive dan kelewat vulgar macam 3 orang itu kayak nggak tau malu soalnya...-_-

ayo gan jangan mau kalah XD

uran10 | 06-11-14, 2:39 PM
I'll probably do it but the only days I really watch anime right now that aren't a part of the season are tuesday and thursday. Nintendo's e3 last throughout all 3 days so I will barely get to watch anything. I just narrowly snuck in No game no life and Chaika today.

orimura_kun | 06-11-14, 7:25 AM
hahaha iya ane yakin bakal tetep bagus jalan ceritanya cuman ane males ngeliat fanservicenya....ditambah ane gak suka sifat chara macam rias,akeno,asia yah paling yg normal cuma sih koneko doang tuh XD

Pages (275) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »