SilentTruth's Comments

SilentTruth's Profile
5051 Comments, Pages (253) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Jinrou | 03-30-14, 3:28 AM
---Vomic Kawasumi Ayako LE---
Please save ASAP.
I hope you like them. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

raxius1230 | 03-29-14, 8:46 PM
Indeed it does,but still he needs to win my confidence next season since for now i dont trust him at all!

So what did you think of today anime??

xuezhi | 03-29-14, 5:28 PM
My hard work is fun though. It is also time consuming and sometimes gives me headaches T__T

Ah, the wonders of a world run by money and power. If only everything in the world was free, but then very few would have the motivation to do anything haha.

raxius1230 | 03-29-14, 1:04 PM
Ya in general this season was a big piece of shit only 5-6 were decent or good -.-
As for my favs were Noragami(beyond the last episodes were filler),D-flag(loved the comedy),Nisekoi,GnS2,Space Dandy(I enjoy it >.>) and of course KlK that was so epic! and well there its also KnB2 that ends today!

As Disappoinments were Chuu2(as you said just a waste of time)Golden Time,Samurai Flamenco and Mahou Sensou.

But well at least next season seems will deliver for sure! :)

Well we won today(finally!) so hopefully will be a good boost of confidence but i still dont see how we are going to win against Bayern...but as you said you never know ;)

FireHeart | 03-29-14, 9:18 AM
Oh, then I better start mocking you now as well so I can have a lead on you ^^ Trololol.

orimura_kun | 03-29-14, 4:25 AM
:P hahaha kayaknya bakalan langsung di pecat ane kalo beneran pemain ntar pada ngambek ane rotasinya udah tetep ntar ada yg gak kebagian main lagi XD

agan sendiri mending agan jadi pelatih MU tuh ngegantiin tatsumi moyes XD

raxius1230 | 03-28-14, 9:06 PM
Hey buddy! I AM FREE AT LAST!! after months of working on this project finally its all over! now time to enjoy this 2 days of rest in the beach(were i am right now) and then on Monday i be back to being active :)

So what were your final thoughts of this season?? what were your favs?? what were your biggest disappointments??

As next season as you said on our last talk there are a lot of great names! as usual will give a try to most everything.
As for the for sure will watch are:Dragon Ball Kai (2014),Haikyuu!!,Love Live2,Black Bullet,No Game No Life,Mushishi2,Jojo3,DAL2,Mahouka and Mekakucity Actors.

Well ya,but still i think Moyes its fault in a lot of things wont be surprise if they cut him at the end of the season,but i think they will give him 1 more season and if middle of it doesnt work then may say bye bye.

So ready for the Quarter final matches?? all are so freaking good! but the most i am expecting its Atletico de Madrid vs Barca and the rematch of last year Madrid vs Borussia.

orimura_kun | 03-28-14, 6:56 PM
T.T iya sih emang ane juga gak ngerti napa masih sering kalah
sunderland harus ngangkat tautsumi jadi pelatih nihT.T

FireHeart | 03-28-14, 8:39 AM
You wish :P I really doubt that my idol will fail. Mourinho ftw.

xuezhi | 03-28-14, 7:51 AM
It was a joke dude! That is what the :P is for. I would never get someone to do my work for me, not my style.

orimura_kun | 03-28-14, 5:57 AM
yah tapi finansial yg kuat juga gak menjamin gan coba liat qpr yg kemaren degradasi ama eto mmm.......sunderland pemainnya bagus tapi kondisinya gak meyakinkan T.T

orimura_kun | 03-28-14, 3:45 AM
huh -_- iya sih paling mentok juga paling masuk europa league doang T.T
yg diatas tim sedeng semua atletico,madrid,barca,bilbao -_-

orimura_kun | 03-28-14, 2:14 AM
yg penting sekarang di peringkat 5 tuh sevilla walaupun jauh banget ama peringkat 4nya T.T

btw emang sih semenjak di tinggal ama kanoute jadi rada-rada T.T

Phraze | 03-27-14, 4:08 PM
Hmm, you did? Sorry if I didn't remember ^^; Now that I think of it, you said you play games usually once. Well, what other games do you play?

FireHeart | 03-27-14, 10:47 AM
xD

orimura_kun | 03-27-14, 5:43 AM
huhuhu paling nggak masuk zona eropa napa??
ane gak punya jagoan di liga champion ntar -_-
padahal mata udah pindah -_-

btw ane dukung sevilla gan kalo gak suka sih ane jauh lebih gak suka barcaXD

orimura_kun | 03-27-14, 5:04 AM
btw MU kalah lagi tuh :P
hahaha MU nih lagi kenapa ya T.T kok kalah mulu sih
sama sih sebenernya sunderland juga kalah mulu

tapi ane dapet kabar baik buat ane sevilla menang lawan madrid:3

orimura_kun | 03-27-14, 3:41 AM
hohoho dulu ane di smp (ampe desember lalu kayak gitu loh:P)
hahaha tapi tempat itu yg bikin ane nonton anime lagi XD

btw agan di binus dapet beasiswa nih??

Phraze | 03-26-14, 3:13 PM
Haha, I also like Sora and Roxas(Roxas more) xD Roxas is cool, especially when he uses two keyblades! Axel is an alltime favourite of course :P I also like Larxene and Marluxia, they're an awesome duo xD Hmm, and Namine and Xion. Didn't really like Kairi, but she's okay. Btw, have you played all the games??

FireHeart | 03-26-14, 7:35 AM
I know but I don't want them to do that :D Or else the other teams will be in trouble ಠ_ಠ

Pages (253) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »