SilentTruth's Comments

SilentTruth's Profile
5524 Comments, Pages (277) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
uran10 | 06-24-14, 7:47 AM
You read the LN then? I feel like I should be spoiled :). Well hopefully I can wait it out since Shaft did say they were animating every single LN. Tough seeing Hana Kana play a villain role was weird as hell... her voice makes it impossible to garner any hate for Nadeko.

Still though, it was really amazing. I wish I knew more about Ougi, if you're willing to give any spoilers at all I want some about her/him. I seriously feel like she/he has antagonist written all over their face.

uran10 | 06-24-14, 6:19 AM
I personally thought more along the lines of nobu saving mitsu and taking down arthur together... then of course he ends up being an old man who can't do anything who basically destroyed the world to bring back his wife? -_- wow....

I also finished the monogatari series second season and I have to say, dang! A fake Niece needs to get a gruesome death, I hope Kaiki somehow survives and Hachikuji ;(. All in all it was really good, can't wait for hanamonogatari.

orimura_kun | 06-23-14, 10:46 PM
uwaaah kill la kill gokil (ah telat lagi ane baru nonton -_-)
iya deh ntar ane coba tonton 1 episode dulu XD

FireHeart | 06-23-14, 12:29 PM
Yeah, that may happen.

uran10 | 06-23-14, 6:29 AM
Yea, this season was good. I still have yet to go through anicharts and pick out my summer titles.

Btw What did you think about the ending of Nobunaga the fool. Not sure how I feel entirely about it but its pretty much an 8/10 for me. It was good, but had some flaws here and there.

FireHeart | 06-22-14, 11:51 PM
Yeah, the goalkeeper pretty much screwed himself when he decided to stay in the other side of the goal for 2 more seconds. I didn't expect it from him, he looked pretty good in the entire match.

It's probably over for Portugal now, lol.

uran10 | 06-22-14, 8:32 AM
Yea, I'm not sure how summer will be for me, I picked up about 14 this season and the next season I'm at about 5 before starting. I was at roughly 5 before this season started.
Bokura wa,
No game No life
Kanojo wa flag
Date a live

I don't remember what all I wanted to watch before it started but those were the ones I know I was hyped for.

orimura_kun | 06-22-14, 7:20 AM
oh yah yowamushi pedal itu ceritanya tentang balap sepeda gitu?? ane jadi penasaran deh soalnya ane kesekolah naik speedy mulu sekarang XD

orimura_kun | 06-22-14, 5:09 AM
hahahaha iya tuh itu juga anime yg ane tunggu mudah-mudahan jadinya bagus btw agan dah baca manganya gimana seru gak ceritanya??

orimura_kun | 06-21-14, 10:09 PM
kayaknya sih lumayan banyak tapi gak ane ambil semua tentunya kayak GGO ane nggak nonton SAO soalnya mungkin sekitar 10 atau kalau banyak yg menarik mungkin lebih
kalo agan agan ambil semuanya yak XD

orimura_kun | 06-21-14, 6:46 PM
ahahaha dukungan ane nggak berarti buat mereka gan cuman iyanih hahaha bingung mo dukung apaan.......T.T

FireHeart | 06-21-14, 2:57 PM
And so are Iran, I can't belive they lost to Argentina >_<

uran10 | 06-21-14, 5:29 AM
I'm getting ready to go to university in the fall, I've been at home for the past year.

I'm sure it wont be as good as this season lol. btw have you seen the last episode of Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou? That series really resonated with me, I loved it all the way into the final episode. It needs a season 2 to wrap up everything completely.

FireHeart | 06-20-14, 1:09 PM
Everyone thinks that Brazil will become champs since there was a lot of money spent on this tournament and the people will be out for blood if that doesn't happen.
>_< Germany always do well on tournaments and this year they look good so far.

uran10 | 06-20-14, 9:43 AM
i'm still not sure about her survival and I haven't seen any LN spoilers from anyone in the thread.

I have no idea, I just randomly pick up a bit more than 10 every season and end up picking up more as the season goes on.

orimura_kun | 06-20-14, 12:05 AM
ahaha iya emang mainnya aneh jepang -_- yah tapi ane juga gak terlalu berharap banyak dari jepang di piala dunia ini nggak kayak spanyol yg diharapin banyak.... ah mereka butuh sosok tatsumi -_-

orimura_kun | 06-19-14, 8:39 PM
ahaha emang ada cowok yg gak demen Bola gan ?? ane juga demen kok ah......jepang seri T.T

FireHeart | 06-19-14, 10:57 AM
If you asked me that question 2 weeks ago, I would have said Spain. But the teams that are shinning in my eyes so far are Germany, Netherlands, Mexico and Chile. It's a really hard call. What about u?

uran10 | 06-19-14, 6:53 AM
Yea, good thing its a split-cour. I can't wait for the fall season. So many good anime have gotten sequels for the fall season.

So Blue Chaika was the one we saw in the first episode it seems and it also seems that what most people speculated about chaika being killed after the fall of Gaz was also true and that something happened and brought back multiple versions of herself? I'm still hoping that Frederica survived somehow though I doubt it.

FireHeart | 06-19-14, 4:57 AM
Australia will probably s**t on them as well. Their play vs Netherlands was amazing.

Pages (277) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »