Alfyan's Comments

Alfyan's Profile
IHIIDIHI | 22 minutes ago
Haha, admit it, you've got too much free time after your graduation, right? :P
Before I've started studying, I also had considered to study Meteorology. I love all the phenomena in the troposphere ^^ But at the end I've chosen geophysics.
Hm, yes I'm rather new into the card business. At first I couldn't understand why someone should collect such cards, but it's kinda cool if you have many of them ^^ I'll keep your offer in mind, thanks~

emeraldrosary | 3 hours ago
Sorry about that Alf, I could've sworn I responded to the earlier comment but I'll do that now >_<

First off, I love the nickname so feel free to call me Rosa. No one has actually given me that nickname before so it is unique :)

It is a shame that there is no anime for the manga. I would love to see these two characters in full animation! Maybe someday they might make an OVA or special about it. After all, they did make a special for Pokemon Origins so anything is possible.

I'm not sure about that. I don't remember having seen Hetalia Axis Powers ^^" What is that anime about?

Wow those cards are very good! The cardmakers are amazing with the designs! I can tell they must love making cards and sharing their love for cards to others <3

For sure, I would love to experience joining the card club you mentioned. I have a feeling it will be exciting since this will be my first time joining one :)

Aww, thanks! It is a great pleasure speaking and always having fun talking and posting with you. I look forward to seeing you on the forums again soon~

IHIIDIHI | 4 hours ago
Thanks for sending them. Seems like you are also an admin of big club ^^ I'll check them out later (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

emeraldrosary | 5 hours ago
Hi Alf, it's been a while, good to speak with you again. Emeraldrosary? What happened to 'Rosa' the nickname you gave me? :(

I would gladly appreciate more detail on the subject :) The only thing I know about Touhou is from what the Touhoumon pokemon game I played years ago ^^"

Siion | Yesterday, 6:37 AM
I see, i forgot about my forgetfulness *Nods* makes sense.

Yeah but its not in huge bold red lettering so people probably just read right past it or don't read that at all.

*Laughs* Picking up where we left off generally, its far to much effort to pick up from the last conversation >_<

Did you fail exams because you was to lazy to revise or did you revise every day and still fail? *Tilts head*

I may be 6ft 4 in life but online i am the size of your average house cat after being beaten down this much *Nods* your average house cat can only take so much abuse, to test this i suggest you go shout at your nearest average house cat, they don't like it... they don't like it at all...

What is a Valkyrie Crusade? I just finished Dark Souls 1 and wow was that a hard game at the start. Its a super hard game and i made my character in a way not many people do by pushing everything into speed, so in the high levels enemy players would randomly invade my world and i could move so fast i could side step around them in circles and they couldn't do anything and i could stab them in the back ^_^ ... except bosses took me down in like 3 hits... Onto Dark Souls 2 *Determined*

No matter how immature you act, as long as you stand next to me you will seem sensible in comparison... Which i should really work on ¬_¬

Yeah i been working a long time now, at the moment its just warehouse work because someone begged me to come in and help due to my random set of skills i seemed to amassed changing to random jobs, crappy job but will pay for me to go London this weekend... Nah, don't go to gym, never did. I got weights at home and i bike 2 hours a day, last Saturday i biked 30miles which i didn't know was a thing i can do, didn't get home till 1am... Yeah those two have been dating a long time, not sure if they still are but see no reason they wouldn't be.

Siion | 08-17-14, 3:08 PM
True but its not like me to forget *Sigh* I'm getting young... I didn't? I can't remember, that was past Siion, he was wild and untamed and very likely to rebel, i am way more homely now.

I used to do the same but hanging onto things isn't healthy in many ways. I have an amazing memory of people so its not like i would forget who you are *Shakes head* but yeah your a nicer person then i am, no doubt about that *Laughs* i can generally pick up were i left off with people i haven't seen in 5 years though so relationships are always very flexible for me, i don't worry to much about the finer details.

Your intelligent enough to know your not smart, isn't it the hardest thing in life to admit you don't know everything? *Nods* I am also stupid *Thumbs up* but i am sure if you wanted it you could of gotten an award to, your intelligent enough but you got what you went there for and that's more then enough... Nope, Joker-chan uses me in different ways, she just edits stuff and gets angry and hits me to take out her frustrations *Tears up* its hard on me... Ah, i quit Facebook because of people like that, i don't wanna play gem life (made up name?) for the 1000th time already ¬_¬

You probably should, i mean between the two of us your way more likely to be the mature voice of reason.

There are one or two new people and i just came back fairly recently due to work and putting in excessive time into exercise lately (damaged my shoulder so can't do much atm = more free time) but yeah fairly inactive but i was only ever there for the social side ether way. Indeed though, Golden Witch has good tastes *Thumbs up* shes like the perverted brother who was a sister i never had *Tears up*

Kosurin | 08-17-14, 10:28 AM
Wow, hey there Alfyan! It's been a while. x3

Yep, same here~

I see, welcome back from your hiatus! As for me, I'm actually going on hiatus from MAL for a few months, due to school starting for me this week. But once I've adjusted to my new schedule, hopefully I'll be back around October-ish. I haven't been collecting cards either, although I have become a card maker for several clubs. I guess I'm more of a card maker than a collector, but unfortunately I do have to stop making cards for a while too due to my hiatus. And, of course I still remember! You were the "Godly Inviter", weren't you? xD

That's awesome! Congrats on graduating! :D What are your plans for now? :3

Hmm, I'm actually watching (or planning to watch) quite a lot of summer anime~
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Zankyou no Terror
- Glasslip
- Ao Haru Ride
- Hanayamata
- Barakamon
- Sword Art Online II
- Free: Eternal Summer
- Akame ga Kill!
- Persona 4 The Golden Animation
- Gekkan Shouojo Nozaki-kun
I'm also watching the spring leftovers, such as Haikyuu!! and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. What about you? :P

No, it's fine! I tend to miss replies as well, or my replies are just generally really late... so don't worry about it! I'm looking forward to continuing our conversations~! ^^

Kyrex | 08-16-14, 7:36 PM
Hey there, I'm telling every single one of my friends that I will be going on Vacation for 2 weeks, so don't expect me to come on MAL :p
You can probably find me on LCWS IRC sometimes though.

Please miss me. <3
See you in a few days !

Wimwinkle | 08-15-14, 1:41 AM

Siion | 08-14-14, 6:19 PM
At least with you in the club i won't be the only Male being buried in Gif's and Yaoi talk *Shivers* Its been... So scary...

Siion | 08-14-14, 6:12 PM
I somehow missed it i guess which is rare, i normally answer messages back as soon as i see them or at least make a mental note of it but yeah COMPLETELY your fault i forgot about that, what were you even doing not reminding me 0_o

I think i did? I can't remember, normally gives people a kick up the ass if they notice, i just add em back when we start talking again. People generally move on sometimes so its not really anything i harbour any ill will against or sometimes they are busy, if its the later they will get back in contact *Nods*

Now your a super smart guy when you make it big you have to hire me, i mean i somehow take all the credit in your schooling and am 100% sure i must have contributed in your passing grade *Nods* ... also i will work for food, just throwing it out there ... I've been playing Dark Souls, much like Top Eleven in no way at all, not actually heard of Top Eleven and normally football games are pretty well known here after all *Tilts head* and is real life stuff good real life stuff or bad real life stuff?

Wow reading some of what i put, i was definitely being something... I'm a weird dude, i realize this and require reflection upon my many many actions. Your also weird for humoring me, your part of the problem, you think about that *Points at you*

Siion | 08-14-14, 5:23 PM
I see the words Dragon Fetish in that message i had, the hell we talking about back then 0_o

Siion | 08-14-14, 5:21 PM
You can't prove that ¬_¬

*Looks back at history* F**K!

...huh, i probably un-added you because we weren't talking to much *Nervous laugh* my bad, i totally missed it *Adorable pose* k-kyun? ^_^*

Can't blame ya...phases happen *Shrugs* what are you into these days then?

Siion | 08-14-14, 1:07 PM
...I thought you died *Tilts head*

natsuzora | 07-26-14, 8:21 AM
I read you have visited Hong Kong before. What's it like there?

Ramen | 07-25-14, 1:16 PM
Lol it sucked because I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. D: It wasn't until almost midnight that I went out and did something. xD Agreed. I always want to super spoil my friends on their birthdays, with balloons and everything!

Yes, I'd been away from home for a couple of weeks and now I'm back. I'm actually leaving soon and won't be back on MAL until Sunday.

Have you gotten the FFX/X-2 HD remake? Now that I've got some money from working I might finally buy it.

TimeToRepent | 07-25-14, 12:21 AM
Congrats for Your graduation, dude!

FireHeart | 07-19-14, 7:57 AM
Yeah ^_^

Aerophia | 07-18-14, 10:35 PM
Lol oh I see so that's how, that's really kind!

Oh my, I looked at your profile and you've watched a lot of anime :O I'm inspired xD

Aerophia | 07-17-14, 9:17 PM
You're welcome! Haha oh wow that's really nice of her to make it for you. Her profile picture is so nice too *-*