Alfyan's Comments

Alfyan's Profile
natsuzora | Yesterday, 8:21 AM
I read you have visited Hong Kong before. What's it like there?

Ramen | 07-25-14, 1:16 PM
Lol it sucked because I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. D: It wasn't until almost midnight that I went out and did something. xD Agreed. I always want to super spoil my friends on their birthdays, with balloons and everything!

Yes, I'd been away from home for a couple of weeks and now I'm back. I'm actually leaving soon and won't be back on MAL until Sunday.

Have you gotten the FFX/X-2 HD remake? Now that I've got some money from working I might finally buy it.

TimeToRepent | 07-25-14, 12:21 AM
Congrats for Your graduation, dude!

FireHeart | 07-19-14, 7:57 AM
Yeah ^_^

Aerophia | 07-18-14, 10:35 PM
Lol oh I see so that's how, that's really kind!

Oh my, I looked at your profile and you've watched a lot of anime :O I'm inspired xD

Aerophia | 07-17-14, 9:17 PM
You're welcome! Haha oh wow that's really nice of her to make it for you. Her profile picture is so nice too *-*

Aerophia | 07-16-14, 8:28 PM
I love your profile picture! ♥

FireHeart | 07-13-14, 9:23 AM
Yes, I know as well. I just got back from work and there's an hour left before the closing ceremony starts so I'm gonna get ready.
I don't really care who wins today since the team I hated the most got FISTED from both EU teams.
PS: Go Germany ^_^

Miyuki- | 07-07-14, 5:18 PM
HEYYYYY FRIEND <33
RACE's 2014 Sports Festival is upon us!!
I'm not the team leader this time... but you should join me in CC's team! On to victory!! >:D
I know everyone is really busy, but 2 weeks of fun would be nice, yeah? :D
clicky clicky ~
ON TO VICTORRYYY

FireHeart | 06-30-14, 8:58 PM
Aye xD

Yeah and there were no stuff like dropping the quality of the animation.

^_^ I'm glad that Bulgaria didn't qualify. We would have been pure blood donors in our group, lol. All the teams were great.

FireHeart | 06-25-14, 3:05 PM
Yeah but that doesn't really change anything, haha xD

I have no idea. It didn't seem like it.

^_^ You watching the World Cup matches?

snuffless | 06-25-14, 12:15 PM
LOL. Again, sorry for the late reply :l

Ehhhh. You're a bad friend/family member. haha! Kidding. Maybe you're not just cut out with memorizing stuff.
haha. I guess its even :P Accidents huh? You've been clumsy lately though. >:) and you're also like that??? Maybe you're thinking about a lot of stuff? :O Or maybe your heads always in the clouds? hahaha

Oh okay. I guess there are people like you who are like that. Hm. Although I do have songs that I don't like from my favorite artist but I still listen to it. haha Then will grow to like it over time.

Yeah, better watch your UEFA. xD So you're not into basketball huh? Too bad that you're good at it.
And yes, yes, yes XD I guess there's really no use forcing the matter so I won't force you anymore. haha. But it should be aimed at boys actually since its published in a shounen mag :P What. Who says I don't mind yaoi? :O I'm not into it. and right, I usually avoid those two genres :P what about you? are you fine with yuri?

lol. this is too late but Congrats on graduating!!! *throws confetti everywhere*

That's good :) Wish I've tried moving in a boarding house, not a dorm but something like yours. lol

hahahaha. Are you indirectly accusing me of stalking? hahaha
and ehhh. If ever you looked at the Philippines using Google Earth, you're not mistaken if you see lotsa green masses since there are many forests and agricultural lands in our country XD I used to misspell that word a lot when I was young too(what a shame) XD

I usually use the Filipino term for grandparents :P

What kind of reason is that? Any player you came to admire in the Argentina? Maybe that's why you liked it perhaps? Or don't tell me you forgoooot since you're bad at remembering stuff~ ? >:P

p.s. change your about me :P what's up with "currently studying"? hahaha

Ramen | 06-24-14, 7:49 AM
Hey Alfyan! Thank you!!! My birthday sucked but I've had a couple of fun days since.

AND I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING TO YOUR EARLIER COMMENT YET. I went off MAL for a bit and then forgot to go back and reply. ;_;

FireHeart | 06-14-14, 1:18 PM
Yeah, that is the cruel truth. We live in a shitty world where everyone tries to win from your efforts.

I think the second season was aired right after the first one ended.

Yeah and I'm still waiting patiently for the last one to get published ^_^

Nyaaaria- | 06-13-14, 10:24 AM

Hello members~

I have seen that the club seems a little down even if we are still active.
So I'm sending this newsletter to bump you up and invite you to pass by the club~
(He misses you ^.^)
There is gonna be a new change. It consist on opening a card theme ever WEEK. So go and pass by to ask for the card and not lose the change to collect it.
There is also the Creation Card Contest (C.C.C.), remember that if you win first or second place you are able to ask all the cards of an edition from linette (me ^^').
That's all, have a great summer and we wait for you in our club~

FireHeart | 06-13-14, 12:55 AM
Well, some of them end up in some series as supporting characters if they are noticed by more popular artists ^_^ You just gotta look.

Yeah, it's split into two. I have no idea why they did that though.

Well, I know whats gonna happen but I don't want to spoil it for you xD Just prepare yourself for something epic.

littleally28 | 06-12-14, 5:31 PM

Hello members~

I have seen that the club seems a little down even if we are still active.
(He misses you ^.^)
That's all, have a great summer and we wait for you in our club~

Miyuki- | 06-12-14, 2:41 PM

Hello Everyone of RACE!
Yes I mean everyone! This is a special delivery being sent out to everyone in the club! Whether you signed up for the newsletter or not :P (You should do that btw, if you haven't)
I'm the creator of Random Anime Cards Emporium, Miyuki (formerly Rozzimandias11), if you didn't know....
Special thanks to all my staff that helped with this delivery, it means a lot!
Now for the news

FireHeart | 06-10-14, 8:58 PM
It's a random character that I picked up from konachan ^_^ She's not from an anime or anything.

Yeah, do that as soon as you can. I really enjoyed watching it.

Finally! The battle of castle Black! This episode was filled with so much action and they portrayed the death of Ygritte nicely. This was one of the episodes I liked the most from this season.

emeraldrosary | 06-10-14, 9:28 AM
Hi Alfyan, it's nice to talk to you outside the forum boards :)

The signature is actually a custom made picture drawn by an artist. It's based on two main characters from the Pokemon Adventures manga.

Those two characters are named Blue and Green (yes, that's their real name ^_^) and they make one of the cutest couples <3