Alfyan's Comments

Alfyan's Profile
Thaelyth | Yesterday, 12:17 PM
No worries! I wanted to comment you again, but refrained from doing so. Didn't want to be a bother :P. I'll most likely be giving very late responses though so sorry about that.

Oh that's great, congrats! :D How do you feel?

Hopefully you don't leave again then. Haha well at least you did eventually reply even if it is a year later xP I didn't even think it was that long tbh .-. time goes by so fast.

It's alright I suppose. My Summer class was kind of boring, but at least I am almost done with school. I have a couple weeks left of break, kinda sad tbh, cause I am not ready to go back yet ><;

You've said sorry so many times alrready silly, don't worry lol. It happens ^^

AiCon | 08-30-14, 4:31 PM
I don't like putting comments off since they'll get buried and I'll simply forget about them.

I've mostly received invites from friends and card makers who I ordered cards from. I usually decline invites from card makers that I've never talked to but I have to accept invites from friends. It's fortunate those friend invites don't happen very often.

Well whatever you did to get me to join those 4 card clubs, it worked! xD

I was uh... complimenting AriaZero about her name just for the hell of it. I kept pissing off sending her pictures of couples kissing and while she did eventually tell me to stop she still kept talking to me so I guess she really did like it after all. xD
Some instincts you have~

Here's my new member card. I like the picture but I don't like the look of it.

Siion | 08-30-14, 10:56 AM
Yeah i will move elsewhere, at the moment its just due to special reasons. I am trying to get someone to move in here and take over the stuff i pay so i can save up, do my driving tests and also move out knowing they will be okay here, most likely close to a new job. At the moment if i leave they kinda go homeless.

Yeah but you will know and our eyes will meet and i will know that you know and i will stride over to you with a tear in my eye and go BROTHER! and after the 60th time of getting it wrong i am sure it will work out in the end o_o ... Yeah, your literally Misaka in my head tbh, i can't envision you any other way. Every time i try i just envision you as another cute female character due to your avatars, many complicated feelings to be had *Nods* but yet your still a guy in my head, just a guy that is also a female character *Nods*

Ah you would love working with me, i take nothing seriously but still work hard *Nods*

I wanted to get a PSP for Disgaea which i once tried out on a PSP emulator out of curiosity and damn is that the game to end all games, i mean just as a time waster its the perfect PSP game because it has enjoyable game play if you like turn based kinda things and it takes SO long to get anywhere and there's so much you can do. Its an evil game but i could just buy all of them on PSP and have that PSP last for 10 years.

Its temp work, i work for a group that sends me to companies they are contracted to. Which means the work type is what ever i get told it is if i accept it, its terribly unreliable work *Laughs* but if you do some favors etc and be nice and they like you they throw allot your way. I do amass stuff like holidays as i go and i get paid weekly which is nice, my level of pay changes depending on the job etc.

Bank sounds good, you'll find something though since you've come out of university. If not then you come work for me, i will share half my food coupons with you *Thumbs up*

naruse_ | 08-30-14, 7:30 AM
haha i don't know myself either, but the main point was to enjoy the story just the way it is since we don't have to stick that much to reality. :)

awww thank you for the invites, the two clubs? :D it looks interesting, i think this is one of the first clubs i joined about claiming cards and stuff

Tosa | 08-30-14, 5:46 AM
Hello~!
If You are interested in events like ISML or Japanease Saimoe, You should also be interested in European Saimoe event organized by the Senpuu Society. Give it a chance and vote for your favorite heroine in fierce battle of flames!

AiCon | 08-27-14, 10:14 PM
It's alright. I've been busy dealing with a bunch of other stuff too.

I've recently joined one that started a few months ago and another one that only opened a moth ago. Both have over 300 members and growing. You just need to ask some of the active card makers if you really want to know.

That may be what others thought about it all but I really only declined once. You then spent about a month telling me how fun they were and to just try out the clubs to see what they were like. I finally decided to to try them out and I've collecting cards ever since though I have left all of them except for Myouren Temple. But I wasn't in any card club when you started inviting me. >_>

I've been talking to a couple of girls since I sent that reply. Are you sure you have the right one? :P So you know her then?
I have so many cards from Myouren that I have no idea how to organize it all. Even the ones that I put in sub-folders are a lot. ;__ ; I've invited the same people a few times to the same club before. There's just too many to keep track of.

Yup. I have the V4 cards but I don't really like the look of them so I kept the originals.

prez-anna | 08-27-14, 10:11 AM
No worries :3 It's your job after all :)

naruse_ | 08-27-14, 4:47 AM
from my point of view there are 2 hidden messages, to put it in a simple way, the first one is about "don't complicate things in life" and the second one is a secret :P

oh please do, i am looking for new clubs. tho i don't have any clubs i admin :) sorry for the random comment, yeah i admit it was random :)

Chiikyuu-n | 08-27-14, 3:56 AM
Well, I am kinda disappointed since I had high hopes into getting you in my club.
I am in need of a good inviter and you're the best I know.
Since this club will be easy going I need a good amount of people or else everything would be meaningless and I noticed you did a great job with GWCS and Myouren Temple.
Also, many people I invited rejected me because of irl troubles, and since you recently came back I thought you would accept.
Yes I am complaining but that's because I have no idea who else I could ask...

Still, the freedom would apply to you too, you don't have to invite many people frequently but just enough so we could be active.

Here's C.L.U.B.
It's a small club that was dead for a year and only this week did it come back, so I don't expect it to amaze you.

naruse_ | 08-26-14, 5:00 AM
there is actually a hidden message between the story which depends on how the reader will see through it.

i'm not annoyed with club invited. i like them really, are you an admin of a club? i'm actually looking for some to join :)

prez-anna | 08-25-14, 1:48 PM
Of course~ Being a member of lots of clubs can be chaotic :/

Siion | 08-25-14, 12:30 PM
Adulthood sucks *Depressed* i don't want it *Shakes you* SWITCH WITH ME! Yeah, being on high demand is good but its with the company i hate, i have been offered a bunch of jobs there but i don't want to work there.

Why would i not just run around the campus shouting "ALFYAN!"? I just have to look for the one backing off into the shadows the quickest. Medway? ... and anyway i just always assumed Alfyan looked like this:

I could do that *Nods* that would be the reasonable adult approach...or... i could kill him ¬_¬

No hand held consoles? I've not owned one since the GBA so i dunno if they are any good.

They pay me mostly in food coupons and gold bricks but every now and again i will get cash, have to wash the blood off it but that's standard stuff really ¬_¬

Chiikyuu-n | 08-25-14, 8:26 AM

Hello Alf~<3
I'm here to shamelessly beg interest you into becoming a staff in my club, Card Lovers United Brigade ♛ C.L.U.B.
I know, uninteresting, BUT WAIT.
Here in C.L.U.B. there are no schedules, no rules, and no theme restrictions!
Well, as an inviter, you could do whatever you want, I don't really know how other jobs go haha~
Still, you will have all the freedom you need, you needn't worry about any nagging or pressure, so why don't you lay a hand around the club?
Let me know if you would like to be a fabulous staff~<3
Thank you for your time!

naruse_ | 08-25-14, 5:11 AM

Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀs ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ. Pᴀᴘᴀ Bᴇᴀʀ, Mᴀᴍᴀ Bᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ Bᴀʙʏ Bᴇᴀʀ.

Pᴀᴘᴀ Bᴇᴀʀ sᴀɪᴅ, "I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴛ Iᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ."
Mᴀᴍᴀ Bᴇᴀʀ sᴀɪᴅ, "I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ Iᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ."
Aɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ ʙᴇᴀʀ sᴀɪᴅ, "I ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ Iᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ."

Sᴏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Iᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ Hᴀᴅ ғᴜɴ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ.

-Rᴇɪᴋᴋᴏ

AiCon | 08-25-14, 3:57 AM
Oh wow, you caught me right when I was about to go to log off. lol

I've lost count of how many card clubs I've seen closed as a result of the bbcode disaster and just normal inactivity. New ones pop up all the time, so it's not like there's any shortage of new cards being made.

I wasn't part of any card club when you first started inviting me, but I guess it's way too long for anyone to remember that far. You did invite me many times, but I did end up joining all of the ones you invited me to, so good job! >.< Most card collectors I've seen are the new people that have just joined MAL, so you could just troll the Introductions forum and invite everyone who posts there to find new friends.

I don't seek out people to talk to, but I'll talk people who to have a conversation on my profile. I only finished flirting with a girl who delivered my new profile pic just now. xD I just really hate people who send me invites without even trying to hold a conversation with me. I used tell them on their profiles that I needed a conversation with them before I accepted their invites, but virtually all of them never bothered to have one with me. I simply have no idea why anyone would bother to try to befriend someone they have no intention of talking to. O__o

I may not post all my cards, but I do post my member cards as a source of pride. :)

emeraldrosary | 08-24-14, 10:59 AM
Yeah sometimes I do get overwhelmed >_< Oh really? That's pretty cool. I only know english but I'm trying to learn German since I love the language.

Well Rosa is a very unique name so I am glad you came up with it :D

Lol, is there a reason you stopped watching it or is it just that there are time constraints?

Same here I don't follow much of a schedule either to be honest >_< Yep it's going to be a great reunion of sorts. I'm looking forward to it!

That's so cool, so you've had the same experiences too then! I'll be leaving for the ceremony tomorrow and I probably won't be back for a week or so!

Same ^_^" That's why I usually stick to the other threads for a while before trying the more active ones like "Say something about the user above you" xD

prez-anna | 08-24-14, 10:36 AM
Well yes, but I can't really manage checking that many clubs :/ I'm in a few already but I'm only active in about 5 x.x Anyway, sorry to trouble you.

AiCon | 08-23-14, 11:31 PM
That's probably a good idea. It not like they're really going to notice that you're gone if you haven't been active in that club for so long. XD

You're not a card maker? :O I thought you were since you've been so active seeking out members to join your clubs. lol I guess that would be quick, if they did it that way.

Don't remind me. I once had a person who would stalk my profile and comment to me about stuff on PM. No matter how many times I told him that PM's were really annoying, he still did it anyway. After a few months, I had enough and I simply blocked PM's. ;n; I don't like inviting people since I think that it makes me seem desperate for me to want them to be my friend. I much rather others invite me after having a long chat with them. xD Yup. I was curious if things would still be as bad as before I blocked everything.

I don't have that many cards, so I prefer to just have them in my computer. I think I'll upload my favorites when I start sorting through my cards.

Siion | 08-23-14, 7:39 AM
I'm full time, i normally have one job at a time but every now and again i will do two, i kinda get passed around (my nickname has become general dogs body *laughs*) but that means i don't have much stability since its all on request, its good to be a jack of all trades though, will look good for the future.

Awwwww, i could of came and embarrassed you at university. Its only a couple of miles away ^_^

He barely does anything, he is super lazy but yet keeps trying to pretend to be all manly, its super lame O_O

I have a smart phone but i only recently upgraded to one from like an old Motorola Razor a couple of years ago. I kept that piece of crap for so long and even this smart phone is 2nd hand off my sister, I've never really been a phone guy. I don't really need more then texts to keep in touch with people.

Nah, neither one of those. I am not contracted by them but i do do work for them so i am not sure how that works out contract wise. You would of never heard of the place though, i sure as hell never had before i worked there. They put that ban in though after people talked so much crap about them over facebook etc *Laughs*

AiCon | 08-23-14, 1:26 AM
Depends how active you are in those clubs, imo. If it's a club that you haven't been active for a long time, I think that it's okay to leave. It's not like they'll notice that you left if you haven't been putting up card editions or commenting for months.

Yeah, I know. Many of those cards look really nice and I do wish that I could make one myself. >///< I've been told that it really only take around 5-10 minutes to make one card. Is this true?

Yup. You have to look for the option in the general settings, but you certainly can block invites and messages from people. I was forced to allow comments since that was the only way people could deliver cards to me. As for the invites, I talk to several people who aren't my friends all the time; it's sort of a hassle if I'm the one who has to send the invite to everyone. Also, I sort of wanted to see if I would get swamped with random invites yet again. lol

I don't think that people would bother going through my blog just to look at my cards. Besides, many of them are sort of meh. Even the card makers themselves have admitted to that on the card threads. lol >.> I've already stopped ordering single editions and I think I'll continue ordering cards from the clubs some time next year. As for the cards I already have, I think I'll go through them all and just pick out the ones that I think look really nice and delete the rest.