Venneria's Comments

Venneria's Profile
84 Comments, Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
lollyyo3 | 07-18-14, 9:22 AM
Want to join us?

Zero009 | 07-18-14, 8:34 AM
Oh and nice profile pic. :)

Zero009 | 07-18-14, 8:25 AM
Woah! It's really been a long while. I thought you dissapeared for good this time. Good to hear your doing fine though!

You seem to have finished quite a few games. As for me the stuff I have played in last months...

I guess the ones that I really liked are Momiji wa Akaku Sono Mi wo Somete, Majo no Shokeibi and Reminiscense sequel. Clover Days was pretty good too. Right now I'm mainly waiting for Fraternite's release next week. Other than that I'm kinda in a mood for some good Nakige/Utsuge but I haven't really found anything right now that really catches my eye. I might give a try to Aster though. Besides that I think I might venture into the Otome game territory soon. Ken ga Kimi and Chou no doku Hana no Kusari are probably the first games I try.

Oh and considering you liked I/O that much you should probably give a try to Root Double sometime. Besides having same writer, I though it was quite a nice game(though I did have quite a few problems with it too). Especially the route A is really great.

As for your Reminiscense questions:

"Is the Hasegawa Ren girl by any case a descendant from one of the two main heroines in Goei?"

This isn't stated directly, but there are some hints that imply it might be the case. Particularly her appearance, Ryouichi obviously sees Reika in Ren and there's a mention that the people in Hope/Dreamtown are possibly closely related to those in Akatsuki no goei setting(as was the case with Kazuha/Kizuna/Ryouichi). And then the last words by Ren in her scenario on Reminiscence Recollect can be quite... well implicational.

"So Kaito was in a cold sleep until the Sequel 200 years later? "

"Aki is dying from the illness they still haven't found a cure for, but she was put into a cold sleep by Hidetaka and Kazuha in her Route, until they found a cure for her.. Did they put her into a cold sleep in Re:Collect too?"

This isn't mentioned, but that will probably happen. When Hidetaka became a Tokumukan, Karasawa offered in exchange a deal to give Aki Cold sleep treatment when it's needed(It's been stated that Cold sleep is really expensive so that was the only for Hidetaka to make it happen).

"And one of the questions i am not sure i wanna ask, did Hidetaka and Yuusuke turn bie in a route?"

Yes that happens but it's meant to be a joke ending. The writer seems to like gay jokes lol.

KonaKona-Chan | 07-15-14, 5:45 AM
Yep, you're right. I think the same. There's too many schemas. We had Code Geass, we had Spice and Wolf, we had Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Death Note, blah blah blah. We can say so many titles. They were... something. And now? Comedies, moe, boobs, cuties and lolis everywhere. And men with nosebleeds because they went to the bathroom while a girl was there. Of course, there are anime that are something more than things I said. But be honest, most of them are just like that. We had complicated series with really unparalleled plot, characters. Series that we've seen maaaany times and they still delight. Now anime is mostly just an entertainment and nothing more; to watch, laugh. And to forget.
But of course, there are exceptions.

KonaKona-Chan | 07-15-14, 4:19 AM
You can really enjoy 'Btooom!' if you like the survival games. It's one of better shows of that category, I think. It's realistic, we can see betrayals, rapers, killers, psychotic people. But there are just normal men, too. No stupid heroes who want to save eeeeverybody and no blood if it doesn't make sense. Yeah, there are murders but only as an element of the survival, not to make a watcher sick when the authors have no better idea to fill an episode. It's a good anime when you when you want to watch something with action and a realistic plot.

KonaKona-Chan | 07-15-14, 3:16 AM
Yeah, the same to you ;3
I had a little break in watching because of the school. Ah, you know it, there's not always a time for anime or manga. However now I've got more free time and thanks to this I watched all the 'Btooom!' yesterday c: I enjoy it. It was a pretty good show. Have you seen it? What do you think of this anime?
And I can boast that I am going to buy the 'Black Lagoon' manga. It is publishing in Poland so I thought it would be really nice to have some volumes of my lovely show ♥
And any news about you? Plans to watch, read, spend holidays?

KonaKona-Chan | 07-14-14, 4:36 AM
Hello! How are you?
I'm here again. We've got vacation so it means more free time for me. Have you got any plans for July or August?

Zero009 | 03-14-14, 3:51 PM
Sorry for late reply yet again. I've been quite busy with finishing my civil service and sorting out some other important RL business. Also it doesn't help that I got addicted to Hearthstone for a while so there went my little free time... Thankfully I have more free time for a little while now.

As for your questions...

>Do you need to read Goei to play it?

Not really. Reminiscense just takes place in the same universe as Akagoei, albeit 200 years later. Also it shares two characters from the Akagoei series.

>Does Sakura no uta have anything with SubaHibi in common?

I know very little about Sakura no Uta myself, but I heard from somewhere that the writer intends to make it a sort of "spiritual succesor" or something like that.

>You gotta be kidding me, is Dies Irae full Philosophy?

Well not really. Sure there is some dialogue like that in the video, but what makes it hard to read is that most characters has really peculiar speech patterns(you heard Mercuriuses rambling in the video...). Also the writing can be REALLY cryptic on how it handles the information.

Moriko_Wolf | 02-05-14, 12:00 AM
Haha then were both sorry for being so late

Zero009 | 01-27-14, 11:18 AM
Well the Dark Lord(same writer as Mindead blood) that gets released in next 4 days is what I'm really looking forward to. Other than that Reminiscense sequel and Sakura no Uta are something I will keep my Eye on. Then there's this, but I'm honestly not quite sure will I read it on release. Dies Irae was probably the most difficult VN to read in japanese for me(example), so I will probably wait a bit for my japanese to improve before tackling this one. Other than that, I haven't really looked that much, but I think there will be some more releases I'm interested in when I check more.

Zero009 | 01-26-14, 7:52 AM
I'll get to Cartagra eventually, but it will probably take some time. I thought of playing Kara no Shoujo 2 at least first, but considering I'm pretty busy the next 1,5 months and I have some other stuff to finish first it will probably need to wait quite a while.

Yeah I have lately been playing some more unknown stuff and trying to find some "hidden masterpieces". There's quite a big list of doujin games I'm planning to try when I get more free time.

The stuff with 羊飼い will be revelead in the true route if I remember right. That was actually pretty interesting, but sadly it was pretty small portion when you take into consideration the quite long length of the game.

Zero009 | 01-23-14, 2:41 PM
I saw that it was a question related to Kara no shoujo. Good that you found it yourself since I wasn't quite sure of the answer.

I haven't been playing that much lately, but I'm currently slowly going through:
Parfait ~Chocolat Second Brew~: From White Album 2 author. Nothing special in terms of plot, but the execution is just soooooo good. Pretty different from White Album 2 in terms of mood too(much more light-hearted).
Watashi wa Watashi no Mama, Dare ni Demo Kawareru: Realllllllly wierd game. But in good way for me.
さくっとパンダ: An obscure "Otome" doujin game. "Otome" because it's really just a heavy Utsuge with some Otome game elements. In any case I'm loving it, but then again I'm turning into the authors fanboy so that was expected. I need to add it to VNDB when I'm finished with it.

GomuBlade | 01-21-14, 2:23 AM
Haven't made much progress at all with Rewrite. I did play up to Lucia's route a few months ago, but I haven't touched it since. I don't know when I'll back into it, but I want to do it properly the next time I do.

GomuBlade | 01-20-14, 12:59 PM
I hate you. :P

GomuBlade | 01-19-14, 5:47 AM
Yeah, unfortunately.

yui_iwisawa | 01-13-14, 6:39 PM
Sorry I'm late :/ anyway happy new year!!!!

How were your holidays?

KyomiSama | 01-10-14, 4:00 AM
Svarer liiitt sent.. Men takk! Og god jul og godt nyttår tilbake!

Aerbage | 01-03-14, 4:14 PM
Happy new year! :)

Aversa | 01-03-14, 7:35 AM
Happy new year

Zero009 | 01-02-14, 11:02 PM
Happy new year!

And Moogy... You shouldn't take him too seriously. I personally find some of his posts pretty hilarious since they are just so over the top. Though his posts are generally pretty nice as long as you ignore the 5-10 insults they usually have lol.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »