Venneria's Comments

Venneria's Profile
101 Comments, Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aversa | 08-24-14, 7:17 AM
Norway and Scandinavia in general is definitely on my list but i am not sure when i will go there.

GomuBlade | 08-22-14, 11:59 PM
No, not really. My dad lives really close, but the weather just happened to be bad most of the days I was there. So I only ended up going once, and that time it was too warm in the water to feel good.

GomuBlade | 08-21-14, 2:15 PM
No, I played the original as well. Different server though, one called Ninja Magic.

That sucks. :/

Didn't have many chances to go to the beach this summer. Yeah, we definitely had some brutally hot days too. LAN, huh. I'm sure all those buzzing computer contributed to the heat as well. :P

Zero009 | 08-21-14, 10:10 AM
Hmm... this site says that they are the same person though. If you compare this list to that on beautyplanets, you can see that the one on beautyplanets is pretty outdated on her roles so it might be that they just haven't added her real name on there yet. Either way it should be clear if they are the same person once the anime airs.

GomuBlade | 08-21-14, 2:18 AM
No idea when it launched, TBC servers were all they had when I starting playing there. Yeah, leveling took way too long on the Blizzard servers. I hear it's faster now though.

True, true. :P

Aerbage | 08-21-14, 1:06 AM
Erm, yeah I read the "久遠の絆 再臨詔 フルボイス版" from 2011 year. One thing to be careful about is the vocabulary as a whole in the whole VN. You need to have a pretty fluent understanding of Japanese in order to understand what the MC thinks/says. In some cases ITH/AGTH is not enough. As for me, I liked it as much as many other VN, so the VN as a whole is pretty awesome. : )

aer0gam3r | 08-21-14, 12:18 AM
Just to put it out there, I've played the trial three times already ^^

aer0gam3r | 08-20-14, 7:07 PM
Glad you like those pictures I shared on hyperknees' profile. All of those are from basically the same scene, and there's A LOT more where that came from in the rest of the trial =D

hyperknees91 | 08-20-14, 2:59 PM
You gotta love obsessive brocons, they can be great when done funny.

GomuBlade | 08-20-14, 12:09 PM
Can't really tell from just that screenshot, I played on their blizzlike (high rates) server called WoWcrack. I believe they had some battleground server which was pretty fun as well.

We've had some, this month has been pretty calm though. Thunder is cool stuff.

Aversa | 08-20-14, 10:29 AM
It's indeed the best of this season i really enjoy watching it.

I bought a house two years ago and have been doing fine, still looking for work tho.
Having temporal jobs but still want a steady job so i can buy things again and start traveling again.

GomuBlade | 08-20-14, 9:59 AM
I played on WoWscape, they had a good TBC server with high xp rates and stuff. Used to play it like mad back in the day, think I was only a chest piece short from having the best gear available at the time.

GomuBlade | 08-20-14, 6:40 AM
I'm incapable of such rage.

I used to, a long time ago. Played mostly on private servers. Why?

GomuBlade | 08-20-14, 2:54 AM
P-punk? D:
Yeah, about that... My computer kinda broke and I haven't been able to fix it yet. So now Rewrite is even more on-hold than before. I pretty much just watched anime and played video games all summer. Nothing exciting.

Nej.

Angel | 07-25-14, 1:37 PM
Hi~
I wanted to ask if I'm allowed to be admin in the White album 2 club since I'd like to make & provide a club layout =)
If you're curious how my work looks like~ here is an example.

Hope you have a nice day!~ ^_^

p.s. I really want to play the VN, too bad it hasn't been fully translated yet :'(

dragonshade | 07-20-14, 10:25 PM
Hi, 素晴らしき日々 is a story that consists of 6 or 7 fragments, don't remember the numbers. It's not really a mindfuck, its slowly revealing the plot from different point of views in each fragment. In doing so, each fragment story-wise is of a different genre ( mistery, horror, battle, ...), which makes it pretty entertaining. It also inserts lots of philosophical comments and romance along the way (brilliant BGM by the way). I think you will get impatient at the prologue ( you can skip it since it only carries meaning when you finish the game and return to it).

Yea, Mine is so awesome. And her seiyuu is Yukarin that adds 100000 points in my book. Went to read the manga while having Yukarin's voice playing in my head. I will probably drop the manga if she dies. Wait, there is still Kurome. LOL

Zero009 | 07-19-14, 5:12 AM
Yes. Giza is awesome. ファーック

Nagi is pretty good, though I liked Kanasuke the most. Senri is nice too. I was pretty indifferent towards the other two heroines though.

lollyyo3 | 07-18-14, 9:22 AM
Want to join us?

Zero009 | 07-18-14, 8:34 AM
Oh and nice profile pic. :)

Zero009 | 07-18-14, 8:25 AM
Woah! It's really been a long while. I thought you dissapeared for good this time. Good to hear your doing fine though!

You seem to have finished quite a few games. As for me the stuff I have played in last months...

I guess the ones that I really liked are Momiji wa Akaku Sono Mi wo Somete, Majo no Shokeibi and Reminiscense sequel. Clover Days was pretty good too. Right now I'm mainly waiting for Fraternite's release next week. Other than that I'm kinda in a mood for some good Nakige/Utsuge but I haven't really found anything right now that really catches my eye. I might give a try to Aster though. Besides that I think I might venture into the Otome game territory soon. Ken ga Kimi and Chou no doku Hana no Kusari are probably the first games I try.

Oh and considering you liked I/O that much you should probably give a try to Root Double sometime. Besides having same writer, I though it was quite a nice game(though I did have quite a few problems with it too). Especially the route A is really great.

As for your Reminiscense questions:

"Is the Hasegawa Ren girl by any case a descendant from one of the two main heroines in Goei?"

This isn't stated directly, but there are some hints that imply it might be the case. Particularly her appearance, Ryouichi obviously sees Reika in Ren and there's a mention that the people in Hope/Dreamtown are possibly closely related to those in Akatsuki no goei setting(as was the case with Kazuha/Kizuna/Ryouichi). And then the last words by Ren in her scenario on Reminiscence Recollect can be quite... well implicational.

"So Kaito was in a cold sleep until the Sequel 200 years later? "

"Aki is dying from the illness they still haven't found a cure for, but she was put into a cold sleep by Hidetaka and Kazuha in her Route, until they found a cure for her.. Did they put her into a cold sleep in Re:Collect too?"

This isn't mentioned, but that will probably happen. When Hidetaka became a Tokumukan, Karasawa offered in exchange a deal to give Aki Cold sleep treatment when it's needed(It's been stated that Cold sleep is really expensive so that was the only for Hidetaka to make it happen).

"And one of the questions i am not sure i wanna ask, did Hidetaka and Yuusuke turn bie in a route?"

Yes that happens but it's meant to be a joke ending. The writer seems to like gay jokes lol.

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »