KumoKojiki's Comments

KumoKojiki's Profile
Zaiba | Yesterday, 5:41 PM
Actually i cannot tell much about cata since i didn't play at that time myself, but i spend 2013 summer playing MoP and mostly raiding ToT HC dungeon, it was ok for some time but my time was limited and i only liked raiding @ MoP so i decided to quit, now im just thinking should i try WoD next or not? I have played only vanilla wow at private server did some oldschool raids @ Wow-One feenix server.

ChidoriCipCirip | 08-19-14, 10:48 PM
da, imi place mai mult manga School Rumble, in anime sar peste multe si nu mai are acelasi farmec :)

Manganiaque | 08-19-14, 9:09 PM
Schimbă-ţi ochelarii şi citeşte mai atent! :D

sarroush | 08-19-14, 5:34 PM
Hi there, it`s Impa from Hyrule Warriors

Yami-Lary | 08-18-14, 2:51 AM
Eu pe acasă, aștept să vină ai mei, apoi să mă duc să fac ceva cumpărături pentru mai târziu, dar până atunci citesc ceva manga. N-am mai citit de câteva luni! :))
Ce jocuri? :3
Edit: M-am lăsat. Mă bag pe serial. :))

Yami-Lary | 08-18-14, 2:01 AM
Mulțumesc, Robert! :* Ho ho - no! N-ai ghicit!
Ce mai faci? Cum o mai duci? :D

Manganiaque | 08-17-14, 2:14 AM
Păi de ce pentru puţin timp? :-? Ce intenţionezi?
Cu plăcere. :)

Manganiaque | 08-17-14, 1:30 AM
Ia te uită, Kumo a redevenit Kumo! :D

Yami-Lary | 08-30-13, 3:47 AM
Ahh! Imi place! :3

EmoSakura | 08-29-13, 12:29 PM
That's a cute tale. ^^

What are your fears? o.o I know most guys are afraid of spiders. I'm afraid of frogs and zombies and mean people and failure and centipedes and pike (fish) and piranhas. xD But what makes you scared? o.o

Saya-Michaelis | 08-29-13, 10:13 AM
Nu pot sa-mi dau seama de unde ai atat de multa rabdare sa citesti toate alea. o.o

EmoSakura | 08-29-13, 7:58 AM
I thought you said you use both. o.o

xD I understand. It makes your confidence boost.

I knew that. But what does a spider or cloud book mean to you? Does it symbolize something you like? Does it symbolize your personality? Or just does it sound cool? xD

guga | 08-28-13, 11:15 AM
Daca zici tu:P..da numai ca pana atunci astea se numesc ''vrajeala'' :P
Yeah, I know your face ;)...De ce ti-ai sters facebook-ul? pai daca le stergi, ce rost mai are sa le faci?

charmecia5 | 08-28-13, 10:03 AM
you look really nice in the photo and i apologize about that one creep on my profile that made a comment about you. He's a total creep and he's mainly into sex and just a total jerk. how are you doing by the way?

Yami-Lary | 08-28-13, 5:01 AM
Esti manly!
Eu am...cam 3600 de poze...dintre care 10 sa ies bine! Stai ca 10 sunt multe! =))

EmoSakura | 08-27-13, 3:39 PM
Good evening. =D Sorry for not replying.
Why do you have two MALs? o.o I mean, I have two too. But it was because my ex wanted to watch my MAL so I had to make a new one over a year ago.
You look young. ^^ Really cool-looking. (Yea that's a compliment xD)
Why did you show me what you look like though? o.o I mean, most people (not me) like to keep their face hidden online. xD

Akane-Hana | 08-27-13, 1:31 PM
Merci. Uh, observ ca ai o lista destul de mare..ai vazut ceva anime. :D (p.s.: should i've replied you in English? :D )

Exalda | 08-27-13, 1:17 PM
Hi ! Yes I'm French :p Yeah I can understand how much French is difficult when I learn Spanish. What songs do you like ? I don't really like french music xD

Sath | 08-27-13, 11:45 AM
why are you running away from the math lol math is everywhere you know :) it is very important part of our lives! Yea i like the complexity because it makes me think A LOT. But then again certain things re so complicated it overwhelms me lol I did tell you before I used to be a biology major right? because i was fascinated with how the body works and what the diseases do to our bodies. I wanted to be exactly the types of doctors you told me lol a radiologist or cardiologist or surgeon but i realized i am more passionate about math which is why i changed major. :) I'm at school right now taking a break :) Sitting in a classroom for so long tires me a bit .....

lol i seen your face before in facebook :) but you said you deleted that account right?

Anita_ | 08-27-13, 11:27 AM