Miya_'s Comments

Miya_'s Profile
littleally28 | 07-03-14, 11:20 AM

kitsune77 | 06-29-14, 11:20 AM
Hello DGA staff members! :3
Due to inactivity in the club I'm removing most of the staff, you can re-apply for your previous position, however as I'm trying to revive the club please only do so if you can be active in both the comments and your role, thanks for your help and I hope to see you in the club! :DD

Hime-sama | 06-18-14, 10:08 AM

Intertnets | 06-16-14, 2:51 AM

Hello Everyone of RACE!
Yes I mean everyone! This is a special delivery being sent out to everyone in the club! Whether you signed up for the newsletter or not :P (You should do that btw, if you haven't)
I'm the creator of Random Anime Cards Emporium, Miyuki (formerly Rozzimandias11), if you didn't know....
Special thanks to all my staff that helped with this delivery, it means a lot!
Now for the news

LaZwei-S | 06-13-14, 6:01 PM

Days MV
-released on 06/13/14-

King-oF-Kings | 06-02-14, 2:06 PM
well only on ongoing anime

Haru_Miura | 06-01-14, 6:52 PM
I'll make everything change so add me in my new Account Hayato_Gokudera02 or without zero i think

camco | 05-30-14, 10:16 PM
It's still good! I enjoyed it.

King-oF-Kings | 05-30-14, 3:48 PM
AHAHAHA :D Well i have in coming examen ...............

what do you watching anime?

LaZwei-S | 05-29-14, 10:01 PM
The Kagerou Project
NEWS

camco | 05-27-14, 11:55 AM
It was for Kimi no Neiro n___n

King-oF-Kings | 05-27-14, 5:00 AM
yeah your welcome ..........

Wassup?

Hime-sama | 05-19-14, 6:29 PM
The Kagerou Project
NEWS

LaZwei-S | 05-13-14, 3:38 AM
The Kagerou Project

lunaillumina | 04-30-14, 9:23 AM
The Kagerou Project

miu-chan07 | 04-23-14, 11:47 AM
I'm really sorry for replying so late ;-;
haha XD I guess it is~

hahaha yeah ok let's read that

ok~ thanks~ :D

lunaillumina | 03-24-14, 3:57 AM

The Kagerou Project

-NEWSLETTER-

"Well then, I'll end it here. The next time the signal rings, let's have an even more wonderful conversation."

camco | 03-03-14, 11:24 AM
Hello ~ Just stopping by because I read one of your reviews. I love your personality, and your reviews are great to read!

Arakura | 03-02-14, 7:05 PM
Hey, you should contact me when you're back! I have some questions I think that you could help me with if you wanted to =)

InoueAsuka | 01-23-14, 3:46 AM
The Kagerou Project
-NEWSLETTER-

Hello everyone! It's been a while~ I was on hiatus for quite some time but now I'm back. I'm really sorry!!!

Anywho, 2013 was such a memorable year for the KagePro fandom and 2014 is also a year to look forward to! Here's a breather and a little update about everything.

--------------------------------------------------
January 1, 2014 --
MEKAKUCITY V's was released.

Shounen Brave PV was uploaded.

ANIME NEWS
Title:
Mekaku City Actors (MAL) (WEBSITE)
When:
Spring, April 2014 (No exact date yet)
Producers:
Aniplex, Shaft
Director: Akiyuki Shinbo
Script: Jin
Length: Single season (10-13 episodes)
Opening & Ending Song: New songs & some BGM by Jin; Ending video & Opening video concept by Shidu

SEIYUUS
Mary -
Kana Hanazawa
Enomoto Takane - Kana Asumi
Konoha - Mamoru Miyano

*Jan 25, 23:59, a 15-sec commercial video for the anime will be on Tokyo MX, BS11 & niconico (on mekakucity actors' NND channel, which will be free to watch). There will be a different commercial video every week for each character. Anime character design will appear with the voice actor's voice~

NOTICES
Novel volume 5 releasing on March 29, cover will be SetoMary.
Anthology comic -Spring- will be out on March 27.

*SPECIAL THANKS FOR SOME MEMBERS OF THE CLUB FOR THE INFO*
--------------------------------------------------
CLUB NEWS

Mekakushi Dan LE is NOW OPEN~
~This is to make up for all the character birthday editions I failed to make~

I have a lot of ideas for the club which I can't do right now since the bbcode is still faulty but once the [img] code comes back, I'm going to make some changes here and there.
--------------------------------------------------

So far, we've reached
611 members! Thanks for always supporting us! I believe that this year will be an awesome one for everyone in the fandom so let's all keep loving The Kagerou Project! :]]]

Thank you very much!-