Senoj8's Comments

Senoj8's Profile
2084 Comments, Pages (105) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
trebmeg | 08-15-14, 9:16 AM

P.S. Due to the club having so many members, we aren't able to send out newsletters to all of our members. If you would like to receive newsletters from the Slice of Life Club, post here.
Our newsletters include notifications on when our competition rounds start, club event information, information on our monthly banner contest (new feature starting in September), news about updates and changes to the club, etc.

P.S.S We are in need of active card makers!
We do a few monthly editions and we really need some more card makers to help out with those. If you are interested in applying, click here.

ShanaFlame | 06-21-14, 9:52 PM
Hey mate, BBCode is back up so now is the time to change into a brand new forum signature :D

LaZwei-S | 06-13-14, 2:30 AM

Hello Everyone of RACE!
Yes I mean everyone! This is a special delivery being sent out to everyone in the club! Whether you signed up for the newsletter or not :P (You should do that btw, if you haven't)
I'm the creator of Random Anime Cards Emporium, Miyuki (formerly Rozzimandias11), if you didn't know....
Special thanks to all my staff that helped with this delivery, it means a lot!
Now for the news

Fenfer | 04-30-14, 8:10 PM
I've been away from Iraq in a long while. Now I'm in Japan! ^-^. I went to Afghanistan for a bit too heehee.

And specifically, I'm in Okinawa x3. A wonderful place imo. Perfect for those summer outings you see in the typical Anime beach episodes lol.

I climbed Mt. Fuji; It was pretty freaking cool duude. You need to swing on by if you ever have a chance. Akiharabara is rad cool. There is a center where they have maps in Korean, Chinese, English, and in Japanese. I went around and ate at the "Good Smile!" cafe... I think its good smile... i forgot the company that makes decent looking figurines you know? Bleh; and I also ate at a maid cafe; I got the hamburger with a teddy bear ketchup lmao xD.

AND! there was the cat cafe that I saw on television! i wanted to go in but they were doing a shoot :(. But if you need anything electronic... i think it was like over 10 floors worth of CRAAAP ton. The discounts... the anime shops...

And the subway system? Dude; :P You can walk like 10 minutes and hit the next stop; so the anime that had subway segments I was like, "Whoaaa.." :3. Anime = true life xP
<--- first hand experience.

And... I got diamond in League of Legends *fist pump* So yeah man! I'm pretty happy. ^-^. What about you? :3.

EDIT:

Yeah, I rarely use this site anymore... but after watching like 2 dozen anime, I thought it was time to update my list :3. Sorry if I didn't keep in touch! I'm really really bad at it.

Fenfer | 04-28-14, 3:58 AM
Senoj8, It's been about 2 years lol. I'm still amazed at the amount of anime you have watched. It makes me awe at the dedication =( I wish I wasn't as picky as you are.

I doubt you remember me xP it's okay. I'm horrible in keeping touch :3.

-Hyperion- | 04-15-14, 3:10 AM
Come join us at The Ecchi Society

ShanaFlame | 03-08-14, 9:52 PM
I don't use facebook a lot which is a problem from my part, not a fan of chatting there :) but I know we can be on together in gaming if we want :)

ShanaFlame | 03-08-14, 9:52 PM

ShanaFlame | 02-28-14, 5:11 AM
Awesome, I don't :) do you still use skype? it's hard to chat with you on facebook cause we are hardly ever online at the same time :) skype would be better to arrange some games cooping :D

ShanaFlame | 02-15-14, 12:23 AM
ROFL!! You are looking too far ahead mate :D when will you get the PS4? :)

Yua | 02-09-14, 9:22 AM
It did. ; A;
And thanks a lot!

I see. O3O
Then I haven't. xD
I actually haven't played Touhou before. |D

ShanaFlame | 02-08-14, 11:12 PM
Aww...good luck with clearing your backlog :) I'm still doing ok but just not sure how much longer I can keep up my high standards :)

Yua | 02-03-14, 2:46 PM
Hello hello! I've been doing pretty good. :3
I had a physics test today. Which I usually don't mind but it's my birthday so that was a downside. e we

And nope, I haven't. O3O
What is it? xD

ShanaFlame | 02-03-14, 1:14 AM
Hey Seno (KD), it's been a while mate :) yeah love that hentai series, do you watch any other hentai series btw? cause if you seen some that I haven't, then I will definitely check it out :D

PS. If there's a good mate that I can have a hentai conversation with, it's you ;)

Yua | 12-28-13, 8:37 AM
Haha, thanks Senoj! I hope you had a nice Christmas. :3

Yua | 12-25-13, 1:06 PM

Ailisa | 12-07-13, 5:54 PM
thx have u play HM?

Kuma-Kuma | 12-01-13, 9:59 AM
that's good :)

you lucky bastard. i'm coming to steal your PS4 lol

Kuma-Kuma | 11-30-13, 4:15 PM
you're welcome :)

so how was your birthday?