sparrows's Comments

sparrows's Profile
Vael | 08-16-14, 5:25 AM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAN I JUST READ FINISH THAT FIC YOU LINKED ME.. I MEAN DOUJIN LOL. ;P OMG IT WAS AWESOME LOLOL and I think it actually had their personalities down pat... And I loved the art and facial expressions ROFL Hinata was such a qtpie xD and kags well his monologue was hilarious LOL nono i mean it in a good way... xD Really can't wait for part 2 to come out man! -needs to read some fics now-

Vael | 07-16-14, 12:49 PM
YES KAGEEEEEEEEEHIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
omg i read this FF where someone typed Kageyama as just Kage throughout the story o_o" everyone calls him Kage too LOL

Vael | 04-26-14, 6:21 PM
HEY MANZ SO THE RADIO AIRED JUST YESTERDAY
and I was listening for the one and a half hours LOL
AND ABOUT HALF AN HOUR WAS SPENT ON STARING AT AN AOBA FIGURINE ;O I mean it's cool man he's so cute ROFL YOU CAN EVEN make him do different expressions by... unscrewing his face from his head... and.. stuff... BUT NO THAT WAS NOT WHAT I WAS LISTENING FOR. D: They still didn't say anything bout the routes I think T_T only heard the new opening song for the show, which might I say isn't that great Dx -cries-

By the way the figurine part, the dude was like asking the expert to unscrew his head and give him a new expression / new clothes and stuff so the expert took off his clothes and made Aoba give a blushing face and the dude was like 「この表情と格好。。。ちょっとヤバイよね?」Then the expert was like "ERR IT SHOULD BE OK since this is intended to THAT KIND OF audience..." LOL WELL THANKS A STRIPPING BLUSHING AOBA DOLL IS WHAT I NEED.

Vael | 04-05-14, 5:19 PM
I was listening to chiral radio and they were saying that they will reveal more details this month~ So nope they haven't said anything bout the routes yet! And basically almost everything is still under wraps LOL... They better tell us soon or I will rage! (and all the other girls in the universe)

I have a feeling they will animate Aoba's backstory though... something that you don't really wanna know since you havent played the game LOL. Did you know there's actually someone I like more than Ren and ALMOST on the same level as Clear? Hehehe... That is something you have to see when you play the game! xD

Vael | 03-23-14, 6:14 AM
I DUNNO BUT I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD PLAY THE GAME

SO YOU WILL FEEL HAPPY WHEN THE CHARACTERS ARE ON THE SCREEN

AND ALSO CAUSE THEY WONT BE ANIMATIN THE GAYNESS I BET, JUST LIKE TNC, SO YOU'D BE MISSING OUT :P

DID YOU SEE THE PV OMG YOU REALLY SHOULD REN LOOKED SO CUTE AND I MEAN IN HIS DOG FORM

Vael | 03-22-14, 3:57 PM
WHAT SHOULD I DO OMG
DMMD ANIME
I ALREADY PUT CLEAR AS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS LOLOLOL

Vael | 02-05-14, 3:39 PM
HEY MAN IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THAT LOL

Well I'm almost 20 days late but here ;D I'm still playing TMGS3 Premium LOLOL come back quickly so I can play with youuu pleaseeee I'LL EVEN LET YOU MORRRREST MY TSUN-KUN

Vael | 11-02-13, 2:36 AM
Good day. How do you do?

I see that you have watched Pokemon: The Origin. Did you find it to your liking? I, for one, took great pleasure in the scene where Red and Green grappled with the confusion of their unfound feelings. Their purity is indeed refreshing, away from the horrors of the human society today.

What was your favorite pokemon? Mine was Cubone.

vertu | 08-03-12, 9:24 AM
Funny because many things change in that interval, so the answer you may have had in mind will no longer be of any use. Maybe. Ok, don't mind me.

Yeah, well I get a lot of benefits from that too (practising my Japanese, finding out what the story is about). I shouldn't have said game, more like a game's extra scenario (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment) Yes, sensei, I shall make sure to ask you anything that is beyond me. We do have several books to read -in a month's time yay- and I think I should start but man am I lazy or what. I don't want to waste my holiday writing projects, this is bullshit.

The ones about Abe's past! I really came to like Haruna too, lol. Mihashi was waaaaay too awkward for me, it's like he transcended all borders surrounding wimptown.

Good times. Really nice you're getting along with them, uni is going to more fun this way.

vertu | 07-29-12, 8:17 AM
What about you!

vertu | 07-29-12, 8:17 AM
Wow look at this late comment cool huh!

I took a break from job applications and just spent my days translating a game for my own (...and some other people's) pleasure and reading. I guess I'll have to start my lecture list for the master's interview and it seems kind of boring because it's got a lot of stuff about Chinese culture and I...don't plan...on studying that. Should be interesting in the end, since I like learning new things. Oh and I really liked episodes 8 and 9 of Oofuri!

vertu | 07-19-12, 11:03 PM
Hey man they already covered the science part when the anime showed Tezuka killing the dinosaurs. But I agree, we need more shows like Honey and Death

No excuses!

vertu | 07-17-12, 10:32 AM
Well, Prince of Tennis got a new manga and anime, so it's natural that the fandom is still active. Still, I'm surprised people don't get bored of it, it's pretty repetitive and Echizen..buh.

BOO YOU SUCK

vertu | 07-16-12, 11:41 AM
I've had my share of magical sports thanks to Prince of Tennis, and that was 6 years ago...so no thank you. The Inazuma designs creep me out, how old are those kids anyway?

By the way are you still busy

vertu | 07-16-12, 1:13 AM
Well we've already talked about Oofuri, but now that I watched two more episodes, I think it's all right? I'm glad it doesn't have magical baseball and doesn't spend 10 minutes to explain an otherwise impossible move. Also, saying "suki"....

vertu | 06-14-12, 2:11 AM
Yeah, it really sucks. I should have gotten used to writing on a notepad or something first after so many failed attempts, but yeah.
I honestly had no idea! Guess I dodged a bullet there? I didn't even fall from much a height, I wasn't even alone..would have been tragically comical.

That is not how I function, child. I was a bit hyper yesterday morning, but one hour later I was all "..." and just wanted to get back home. Idk, I may have a problem or something. Or maybe I was just tired from walking an entire day in the sun. Can't really say if being mellow/sleepy is a good thing or not. I mean, it's all right if you're on holiday, but once school starts? It sucks.

I truly am uninterested! I'd have to really like that person in order to make some effort and show some interest in them lol. Yeah, you are high today (yesterday, the day before yesterday? when did you write this anyway) Oh and speaking of SZS, just found out how the manga ends. Holy shit mindfuck

No, Mercutio, noooo..!I -may- try it our one day, if I'm bored or having nothing else to watch or in the mood or something. Those gifs you posted looked really nice, but uh. Yeah, you know.
Finally downloaded the series! Now to find some free time, since I'm struggling with my last exams and end of my paper.

How about the 18th. I'll be done with my JP exam in the morning and will be free later. Tell me you'll be free too, ahaha. And yes, my paper is due June 26. GULP.

vertu | 06-06-12, 11:13 AM
PLEASE HOLD ME FOR I HAVE LOST THE REPLY I WAS WRITING AND NOW I AM FULL OF RAGE
Anyway! I pretty much gave up on climbing trees after I fell and bit my tongue. I'm still surprised I was unharmed, though there was some blood. Yeah, and the way they land back on the skateboard, looks complicated, haha.

Honey and Death is a very original series with unique character archetypes. But the pair sounds pretty fun. Nah, I'm pretty silent even around my pals, with the exception of my rare hyperactive days. I'm mostly "tee hee haha" around familiar (but not too close) people, just to remain pleasant. I've been tempering even that lately, so now I'm just, uh, mellow, I guess.BUT PLEASE SHOWER ME WITH ATTENTION AND AFFECTION

Hahaha oh god that amazing logic, at first I thought you were calling me a stalker, hahah. (why is everyone calling me weird tho) Oh, I still enjoyed the series, despite Kafuka's prominent role -- she actually makes me laugh with her apparent head in the clouds persona.

>ill-fated romance
>annoying Mercutio
Oh come on, it's like they wanted me not to watch it! I don't know...I may pass, sorry. I was planning to watch Oofuri as soon as I got back my laptop, but my internet is shite and I can't download the series..wait for me, baseball, wait for me.
You should read The Tempest! It's pretty cool, liked it tonnes better than R&J (...and I even read the latter three times, I mean come on)

Dude school ended in April and I've been writing my paper these past few weeks. Weekend, let's see. How about Sunday? I'm busy on Saturday.

vertu | 06-03-12, 9:41 AM
Yay, Ariel is there too! He was my second favorite Shakespeare charac..why is he...an old woman...

vertu | 06-03-12, 9:36 AM
Haha, I do that with my text messages too, but eventually answer after a couple of hours.

I don't -exactly- feel old and mum and dad make sure of that ("lol you haven't grown up at all, you're still a retarded 14-year old"), and it's annoying, but uh. It sounds good, right? I kind of sucked at..sports things kids do, I can't even skip, I was bad at hide and seek too. I was only good at climbing trees. Skateboarding looks cool, but you're right, the balance factor is a problem. I cringe every time I see those guys trying to do tricks and failing. Looks painful.

Oh god when will people stop calling me tsun! Lol, seriously, it's strange. I think I'm closer to a kuudere, actually. Oh man, characterising myself in dere archetypes, what happened, self. I do think you're moe, so shut up. They say Leos usually like attention, but I'm more like you, just stay awkwardly there (...I don't even smile) and do some small talk.
Yeah...and then I realise I'm quite a broody person deeeep down and those jokes aren't really me and---oh Jung will you SHUT UP

I liked Matoi the most! Stalkers are really creepy irl, but she won me over. Also, dat hairstyle, dat voice, dat hakama. I don't know, I really like her. You know who creeps me out? Kafuka. There's -something- about her positive thinking, man.

Haven't seen it! Does it focus much on romance? Not too big on that, you see. And what about Mercutio? Is he awesome?

Oh oh speaking of anime, want to start Meine Liebe tomorrow? In case my Internet decides not to poop on me for once, it's been quite kind these past three days.

vertu | 06-02-12, 1:16 PM
In my case it's because I read the comment and am left with the impression that I've already answered. Strange!

I never managed to master the art of riding the bike, actually. I think I tried once when I was eleven, rode it by myself for a few seconds, then got scared and called it a day. I remember dad promised me he'd get me a bike in the spring of 2002 (ten years ago oh god), but that never happened. Well, he does promise a lot of things. At least we can now become sworn brothers of the failed bicycle brotherhood.

Haha, yeah, really. I've been told I look like a stuck-up jerk in my default mode and seeing how I only kind of open up around people I really know...yeah, not helping at all. (please tell me you are the moe shy type to people who don't know you and even if you aren't, just lie to me C;)

Oooh? I had no idea! Then again, I watched SZS before I knew about many well-known seiyuu, so yeah.

I regret not watching Nichibros as it aired, man, who knows how many things like this I missed.

"I feel like I've forgotten something.."