Nayah's Comments

Nayah's Profile
1257 Comments, Pages (63) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Kimura | 05-14-14, 2:41 AM
Like White little better. Red still good. Need watch more episode.

Kimura | 05-13-14, 3:09 PM
White.

Vudis | 05-03-14, 5:36 AM
One of these days I need you to tell me about your mod adventures.

Vudis | 05-02-14, 11:17 AM
As my predecessor I need to ask: Why did you throw all the trashcans onto the floor? Everything's spilled. :)

aj3120 | 03-21-14, 11:24 PM
Lol, your forum avatar is boss.

Snakes | 03-17-14, 5:51 AM
Okay that sounds very appealing then.. I guess I'll watch it when I have the time. Damn there's so much I want to watch but such little time. D: Thanks, I can appreciate a nice slow paced anime these days.

Subpyro | 03-15-14, 1:20 PM
The moment when you figure that Hachikuji is actually more snail-ish than an actual snail is...
Superb "About Me", Nayah. :)

Snakes | 03-12-14, 1:30 PM
That really makes a lot of sense, you are wise.

Can you tell me why you enjoyed Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu? I'm interested in it.

Snakes | 03-11-14, 4:16 AM
Your 'about me' picture always puts a smile on my face.

Vudis | 02-20-14, 8:49 AM
Ohhh I should've known.
That means you haven't abandoned loli status yet, right? Good news.

Vudis | 02-19-14, 7:05 AM
Sadly it can't be you since you don't live in Hungary but the name was so fitting.

Vudis | 02-17-14, 1:50 PM
Look, I found you on bakabt.

MAN_Drake | 01-15-14, 10:14 AM
CGI in anime, in general, hasn't had the best track record. Prior to it airing, I saw the trailer and I remember feeling underwhelmed, like I'm sure most people felt at the time. It just didn't look convincing. It looked weird, but mostly out of place, with the show being a historical series. Luckily though, aside from the CGI, I thought it was fantastic! I honestly had a blast watching it. On the surface, the entirety of this show kinda screamed average or something along those lines. But, I'm glad to say that I was wrong for thinking that way. Completely wrong. I should be banned from life!

I really liked how it stayed true to itself. How it really built upon its foundation, playing up themes of ambition, honor and leadership - never straying from it and always forward-moving. And it did so in class. A lot of the time shows tend to be too far-reaching in an attempt to seem more grand or rather intelligent than it really is, only for it to fumble over itself and fall into obscurity. That kind of thing happens way too often, but I'm glad Kingdom doesn't fall into that category. This show further reiterates the notion that complexity isn't necessary when telling a good story. That meaningful writing takes precedents.

Look at me trying to make sense for a change :O

^_-

MAN_Drake | 01-14-14, 9:29 AM
Nayah-cham how come you never told Drake how awesome Kingdom is? Is Drake undeserving of your thoughtfulness?

Vudis | 01-14-14, 1:19 AM
DYNAMITEEE

Vudis | 01-12-14, 7:22 AM
Great fun. Nyanpassu~
Also that other sound Ren-chon made once when she slided on the ground? I don't quite remember what she did.

Vudis | 01-05-14, 8:55 AM
I'm watching Non Non Biyori right now.
Is that were you got Nyanpasu from? I feel like you've been using it before that anime came out.

Orbi | 12-25-13, 7:36 PM
Why thank you, Nayahsaur!

Vudis | 12-25-13, 3:03 AM
Ehhh. That sounds uncomfortable but to each their own. I can't imagine you sitting in a foldable chair at all. ;D
I have my cushion chair for 3 years and it's still awesome. Although it could use a cleaning...

Well that sounds exactly like my room setup. Actually you brought an idea to me. I could just buy a longer cable and put my monitor on a chair next to my bed so I can read while laying down.
I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT.

Also merry christmas Nyayah!

Vudis | 12-22-13, 9:59 AM
How do you sit when reading? I think this plays a huge part in my enjoyment.
I change positions every few minutes.

Do you have a bluetooth monitor or something? Does something like that even exist?
Or do you just have a 10m cable.

It's okay, not everyone can be as quickly with replying as me.
The reason being that I'm a NEET, at home all day so I can check my stuff every minute.......

Pages (63) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »