Bishie_Kaichou's Comments

Bishie_Kaichou's Profile
4561 Comments, Pages (229) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
billyq14 | 04-07-14, 11:33 PM
just because i don't have graphic skills doesn't mean that my services are any cheaper!!!!!!

billyq14 | 04-07-14, 11:28 PM
hahahaha its okay don't worry about it!!
sure my wages are 25 and hour but for you ill leave it at 10!!

billyq14 | 04-07-14, 11:20 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! first i said overworked not whelmed!!
and second i don't have the graphic skills for that!!!

billyq14 | 04-07-14, 11:13 PM
LMAOO no i feel overworked and under appreciated D':

billyq14 | 04-07-14, 11:10 PM
my job was to set it up!! then everyone just make me do their thread for them!!!

billyq14 | 04-07-14, 10:58 PM
haha yeah!!!
hahaha yeah am sure you will when aren't you lazy xD

billyq14 | 04-07-14, 9:40 PM
hahaha yeah you told me at the right time i guess!! though you could of made the list if you wanted to :P

billyq14 | 04-07-14, 5:34 PM
yeah i forgot to make one!!! am gonna do it now and check the thread since i just got back from work!!! thanks for telling me!!!

-Tamaki- | 04-07-14, 11:57 AM
RANDOM ANIME CARDS EMPORIUM (R.A.C.E) BANNER DELIVERY [CLAIM WEEK]
Click here to get your Gender Bender Claim Banners!
TRY Ctrl+F TO FIND YOURS! SAVE AND REHOST IN 3 DAYS! PLEASE TELL ME IF ANYTHING'S WRONG OR HAVE TO BE FIXED :3

MrKapre | 04-07-14, 3:04 AM
Hi there! :) There were a few things I actually forgot to ask. Should the eggs be hidden separately? Or can be by pairs? And when I'm hiding the egg, should I show it as the image itself, or can be like a word disguised as a link?

CCtan | 04-04-14, 4:21 AM
Shur thaaang.

I should modify the gold one and give it to you xD its not like im going to use it ever again lol

billyq14 | 04-03-14, 1:24 PM
yeah :O
okay now its working thanks kaichou-chan xD
no problem!!!

-Tamaki- | 04-03-14, 12:59 PM
I don't have time to hide anything, but feel free to tell me to make badges, cards, graphics.

billyq14 | 04-03-14, 12:55 PM
hey......the very first egg you gave me isn't working!!! and once i get my new layout i shall inform you where they are hidden okay :D

katlee8225 | 04-01-14, 7:29 PM
Konichiwa!
Would you like to join my club?

ƸӜƷ ~*Cho Cho Empire*~ ƸӜƷ
At the Cho Cho Empire we have cards, claims, contests, games and more! We offer a place where you can make friends and have a good time. So why wait? The empire awaits you!

-Tamaki- | 04-01-14, 11:56 AM

INSANE⋆IMAGINATION⋆NEWSLETTER
You mad? It's finally April and we celebrate Grand Opening at the club with the most madness at whole Myanimelist! Visit our club for more Information and be a part of our Asylum! You won't regret it!
This is the last newsletter for every member. If you wanna receive the newsletter in the future, please sign in this topic!
Important Threads you won't miss:
✂ OFFICIAL⋆MEMBER CARDS
✂ OFFICIAL⋆MEMBER BADGES
✂ 200+ LIMITED EDITION ⋆ SESAME STREET THEME

Are you a Claimer? Than don't miss the current Claim-Threads at I⋆I!
✂ CLAIM⋆AN ANIME & MANGA
✂ CLAIM⋆A MALE CHARACTER
✂ CLAIM⋆A FEMALE CHARACTER
MONTHLY⋆CLAIM CATEGORY: EASTER

We hire Staff who help out in the club and earn benefits! Please sign up in our
✂ STAFF⋆RECRUITMENT

Thank you for reading and have an crazy and beautiful day! \(°o°;)

Miyuki- | 03-31-14, 8:41 PM
Yayyyy thank you so much for the claims!
Want to make me more? :P

Hime-sama | 03-31-14, 7:17 PM
SPECIAL [RACE] NEWS
Get excited! Random Anime Cards Emporium will be hosting a brand new event:
C L A I M W E E K
Details are to follow. But, basically, there will be a claim opening everyday for two weeks.
It all starts on April 1.
( this is NOT an April Fool's joke )
It is definitely something not to be missed!
❙❚ Brought to you by Billy and the Claim Makers ❙❚

Hime-sama | 03-30-14, 12:59 PM
[RACE] NEWSLETTER

-Tamaki- | 03-29-14, 1:15 PM
What did I have to do? I can do some claims, cards or badges, if you want.

Pages (229) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »