Bishie_Kaichou's Comments

Bishie_Kaichou's Profile
4710 Comments, Pages (236) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Kyo- | 08-12-14, 12:59 AM
Yay, I did it xD Thanks, your efforts were not in vain :3

MoonxArtemis | 08-11-14, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the update! Been waiting on this awesome edition! XD

Hime-sama | 08-11-14, 4:52 PM

Hime-sama | 08-04-14, 1:44 PM

dmoneyjohn | 07-31-14, 10:40 PM
don't feel like spamming you back so have 1 image

SirJoker | 07-29-14, 2:23 PM

Hime-sama | 07-29-14, 1:46 PM

SirJoker | 07-29-14, 12:17 PM
hahahahaa~

i dunno how i end up on ur profile and thought i ll leave a mark
like: Joker have seen and acknowledges this profile *w*)b

Nate-chan | 07-29-14, 11:46 AM
Yay! I'm really glad you like it! And there were no troubles, so don't worry. ^^

Nate-chan | 07-29-14, 11:43 AM
Yes, those are my ninja skills. =3=/ You're very welcome, ne.
Haha, it's okay, since it still fits the badge. ^^

Nate-chan | 07-29-14, 11:31 AM
TEAM CC OFFICIAL BADGE

Nate-chan | 07-29-14, 11:10 AM
Yes, okay then. No need to thank me, I didn't make anything yet. OTL

SirJoker | 07-29-14, 9:05 AM

Nate-chan | 07-28-14, 1:10 PM
Okay. Just PM meh or post your request in thread.

Miyuki- | 07-28-14, 10:39 AM
Fabulous Card Makers!
Hello ^^ so when i chose July editions i was so preocupied with the sports editions that i failed to remember the July Joinday editions!! tis very as one of them is mah best friend
anyway it would be aweosme if people could participate in the edition even though it's super late notice..... gomen!

Also Nyx is in charge of choose editions for next month so that's fun! :D Since CC did it before and I'm having Nyx do it this month I might start asking people in the staff if they want to choose a month's editions :) So let me know if you would like to? I'll probably choose the people that have been around longer and been more active first but I think it'd be fun to give everyone a chance :) or to at least choose a couple ^^
Please keep an eye on the next months editions and sign up for at least 3 C:
I'll be sending out a staff update soon xP

Lomtad | 07-27-14, 6:37 PM
"unappealing"? whats cho problem woman! that was a chicken dress, there is nothing more appealing the chickuhn! trust me, with that dress, all of dem guys at least the chicken loving ones will be all over you ;D

u'r welcome

Lomtad | 07-25-14, 9:16 PM

Lomtad | 07-25-14, 2:16 PM
okay! fine, then it must be this dress, and now there's no changsies! it must be that dress

yeah, but living room computer sucks, since it's basically the computer everyone uses.

yeah, please do post it on the thread, 'cause if you don't i'll lost track of it

Lomtad | 07-25-14, 2:05 PM
okay fine, but if you must wear a dress, it must be this one:

well he did say "test" it, but i'm pretty sure he already deleted all of my stuff, so i do think he is going to buy it, but i don't think i'm getting a new computer since they are planning to give my younger sister a tablet, and my older sister a car, so you see, my parents must do the priorities first :|

and about the badge, yeh! :D

Lomtad | 07-24-14, 3:04 PM
yeh, yeh. still invited, but you need to wear a tux

nah, haven't gotten it back, but i asked my mom permission to download gimp on the living room computer. she game me a reluctant thumbs up, since if another computer in the house ends with viruses because of my fault, I'll have to personally pay to have it fixed, and i only have five pesos in my pocket right now :/

Pages (236) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »