n3thead's Comments

n3thead's Profile
25 Comments, Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Akuto | 07-20-13, 6:53 PM

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

Akuto | 10-01-12, 12:45 AM

Hey everyone!:) Sorry for the delay. The votes have been all counted up & the winners have been decided. Click the banner to check out the winners or click here.

CHECK OUT:
Monthly Contests- Yes or No | Hall of Fame | Staff Recruitment | Suggestions

UPDATE:
The next contest will begin in the first week of October so be sure to check it out!

Stay true to the club & take care,

AA

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

Akuto | 08-26-12, 6:26 PM

Hey awesome members! :) The time has come for YOU to cast your vote! 22 contestants have submitted in their hardwork(banners) & now YOU are the judge! Choose the banner you believe shines over the rest! Voting will end Aug. 31st! :)

UPDATES: The club now has 2,000+ plus members! I wanted to thank you for supporting the club! Also, since the club is growing, we would love your SUGGESTIONS to make the club even better! So just click here & give us your ideas & input! :)

Take care & stay true to the club!

-naturalbrawler

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

Akuto | 08-12-12, 9:34 AM

Anime Afterlife is hosting its second BANNER contest & THIRD OFFICIAL CONTEST! The theme will be 'FRIENDSHIP!' Fight for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place & create a masterpiece that will blow everyone's mind! Contests in the club are always a huge success so let's keep the dice rolling :) The club has over 1,900+ MEMBERS so your work will not go without notice! Click the banner to sign up today!

Stay true to the club,

naturalbrawler

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

hewhodoesnotcare | 07-15-12, 8:50 PM
Hi you are currently a member of Neighbours' Club. We would like to hear about your opinion on getting a new club creator. Please come to our club and click on the club discussion "petition from club members to change creator" to vote and give your opinion on who should be our club creator or your thoughts on this topic.

Khaoscontrol | 07-05-12, 4:57 AM
It's has it's advantages over a boring life.... I literally haven't done anything worth a mention since summer started. None of my friends are in town either, so I don't even have a reason to leave the house at the moment.

We haven't talked in quite a while, so I'll start a random conversation. You didn't like Elfen Lied? It is a rather odd anime, and has it's gore, but it really is a great story nonetheless. What didn't you like about it?

Hey, someone else on the planet has seen 5 Centimeters per Second! What'dya think of that one? The same director made "The Place Promised in Our Early Days" and one other movie I forget as well.

Khaoscontrol | 07-03-12, 2:47 PM
Whenever you're online again, just shout.

eighttailedfox | 05-26-12, 6:04 PM
It's tough work getting them to this level. Been working on it for 3.5 years now.

Akuto | 05-19-12, 1:40 AM

Members of AA,

Voting for the Action Banner Contest is now open! It's your time to cast your vote for the banner you think deserves 1st place! Take your time & choose the banner you think is the best! It'll take no more than 2 minutes! Click the banner above & vote! There are 24 banners so the choice will be tough but one will reign supreme. Until next time, stay true to the club & take care :)

NaturalBrawler

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

n3thead | 03-22-12, 4:17 AM
nobody want to add me?

Khaoscontrol | 03-14-12, 6:42 AM
no, I haven't, unless Live House special counts. Maybe I should. I forgot there was one when I watched it.

Khaoscontrol | 03-10-12, 7:06 AM
I see. K-on was great. I've been charging through a whole bunch of anime lately. I've just started Zombie-Loan, and I've got Myself;Yourself and Shuffle! ready when I finish it.

Khaoscontrol | 03-05-12, 1:27 PM
Curious question. How did K-on! end up in your favorite anime if you apparently never have seen it, watched it, or planned to watch it? It really is a great series though.

vicious4220 | 02-17-12, 10:03 AM
mad like angry or crazy? i've honestly toyed with the latter lol

Chewy-chan | 02-17-12, 5:44 AM
Thanks for the friend request. :D

vicious4220 | 02-15-12, 11:40 PM
hiya and welcome to anime observers... doesn't kawaii mean both cute and scary? nvm its kowai. stupid japanese

xajrx | 02-15-12, 12:05 PM