Onyxthegreat's Comments

Onyxthegreat's Profile
Mimysse | 01-18-14, 10:15 AM
Aah super dank je wel :) ik heb veel te weinig kennis daarvan dus gebruik nu eerst wel zo'n vooraf gemaakte!

Dank je!

Mimysse | 01-17-14, 11:25 PM
Wauw wat heb jij een mooie Anime-list! Mag ik vragen hoe je dat hebt gedaan? ^^

Stark700 | 10-18-13, 9:38 PM
Happy Birthday !

_Core | 09-07-13, 11:42 AM
Thats one awesome misaka avatar you got there

DirectorVhd | 09-07-13, 9:31 AM
The V.I.A. WANTS YOU! http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php/anime.php?cid=38689
For those who seek enlightenment and life lessons through anime.

Aurao | 08-25-13, 4:41 AM
Jahoor, met jouw ook? Altijd leuk om meer nederlandse fans te vinden hier :3

Evostorm | 08-22-13, 12:13 PM
Eheh, thanks. The main reason I gave it a high score is because that's how much I enjoyed it. I know this doesn't apply to everyone, better yet, only a small portion of the viewers, but it's what I thought of it. I don't mind people not liking it, it's their choice after all ;)

En thanks. Ik probeer liever zoveel mogelijk Engels te praten, maar een beetje NL kan hier en daar geen kwaad :)

__ASG | 08-02-13, 6:08 PM
I actually planned on changing it because of that very reason :|
Only reason why I know about her reveal (and several other things) is because I decided it'd be a great idea to look the characters up and read all the wonderful spoilers -3- *sigh*

I assume you've played the game since you know about her? I'm actually currently deciding whether or not I should get into it since I'm watching the anime, but the comments I saw in the discussion just make me want to play the game even more.

MrKapre | 07-26-13, 9:19 PM
Sorry for intruding!

Ohayo! Would you like to join our Humble Cafe? :D

We present a place where you can relax, chat with others and maybe enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with others. We offer Games, Cards, Badges, Contests & many more! Come join us now! :D

Also, if you're interested in being a part of the Cafe Crew (Staff), Why not apply now? ^_^
Thank you very much for letting me a take a bit of your time in reading this (Gomen if I somehow wasted your time! XD)
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Niiniberry | 07-26-13, 4:58 PM

Could I interest you to join our club?

LordSilen | 07-26-13, 1:38 PM
Sure, you can find most of them here in different colors and varients : http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=449097

Stark700 | 07-26-13, 9:52 AM
Definitely one of the best episodes of Railgun imo so I agree with you. In fact, I think JC Staff is outdoing themselves this time quite a bit :>

The OST is quite epic too and I wonder when OP song 2 will come out. I'm going to guess next episode (17).

ellisca | 07-26-13, 9:22 AM
Oh really? Hm... that's strange. Well no matter, I think it'll be fine. MAL has made me almost accustomed to waiting for things. Especially updates! =_=

ellisca | 07-26-13, 9:02 AM
Thank you for the quick reply! Really appreciate it. ^^

Stark700 | 07-26-13, 8:54 AM
Oh and what did you think of Railgun S episode 15 btw?

ellisca | 07-26-13, 8:39 AM
Love your signature! Might I ask where you made it? I was just wondering if there's a website or anything that you can use to add the MAL updates to it... ^^;

Stark700 | 07-26-13, 7:48 AM
Oh lol, you might have to ask my friend then. He designed the same anime list for the anime style and is more knowledgeable about it

Stark700 | 07-26-13, 7:12 AM
For my anime list design part? I used dropbox :p

Stark700 | 06-25-13, 4:41 PM
Nice! I see you caught up now. Honestly, I am impressed with J.C. Staff's adaptation so far with the manga as it is VERY faithful. They didn't omit the leg being torn off by Accelerator, the DNA Map vision, and the fight against ITEM was done very well. I also liked Frenda's voice mannerism as well as Mugino.

It looks like Touma debuted recently so the Sisters' Arc continued.I think like you finished Index before so this might be a refreshment. I can't wait to see the upcoming fight and how Railgun S will adapt it. :3

Oh and Kuroko is adorable with her oneesama.

Stark700 | 06-25-13, 4:02 PM
Noticed you've been watching a lot of Railgun S recently, enjoying this season so far?