Niverse's Comments

Niverse's Profile
MarioGirl64 | 04-12-14, 3:53 PM
Okay then, what manga have you been reading? :)
I've never watched One Piece before, its way too long for me to get into right now lol. I watched Monster recently which was quite good.
Manga wise I've read some Fruits Baskets and Loveless.

MarioGirl64 | 04-08-14, 3:40 PM
Lol that sure is a lot! Yay for jobs.
Good to hear :D
Thanks! It's hard not living close by but we are making it work.

So, watch much anime nowadays?

MarioGirl64 | 04-01-14, 1:46 PM
Thank you! I will show you if I'm not too embarrassed by it :P
Its great to hear you enjoy your work, it does sound interesting. What games did you get?
Sounds like things are going really well, your a total rock star now :P
Whats your girlfriend like?

Let's see, nunchuk came to visit me in London in january which was super fun (he's my boyfriend), I'm trying to create a business online so I can move in with him at some point. Probably gonna visit him sometime this year too. My cat is a total fattie. Annnd not much else apart from that, not too interesting. :)

MarioGirl64 | 04-01-14, 9:35 AM
Yeah I'm trying to start up my own little nutrition business, it's a subject I've learnt a lot about and become very interested in the last couple years. Gonna give it a go. I'm just using wordpress.
Ah I see, sounds very technical, do you enjoy it?
How's life apart from work if you dont mind me asking :3

MarioGirl64 | 04-01-14, 9:00 AM
That sounds like something you would be very good at, you used to design loads of cool stuff :) Glad to hear things seem to be going well for you, Bryan! So do you make and design websites? I'm in the process of making my own website as well.

MarioGirl64 | 03-28-14, 7:44 AM
Lol I'm not sure where to start either, it has been a long time.
No not in school anymore, might start college soon although I'm not sure I want to. Not sure where I'm going really but oh well. My dream: Go to Japan and work in a cat cafe xD
How about you, working, college, married, have kids? :P

MarioGirl64 | 03-26-14, 6:25 PM
Oh okay, and yeah we haven't. I've been alright thanks, thing's have been interesting I'd say lol. How about yourself? :3

MarioGirl64 | 03-24-14, 10:10 PM
Nunchuk told me you were on here, he knew i missed you! How have you been, maybe we can skype? :3

nunchuk28 | 03-20-14, 7:23 AM
I don't think she has used her MAL in a while sadly,although she may check her profile if you leave a comment by given this sends email notifications, she also has skype if you'd prefer to chat there

nunchuk28 | 03-20-14, 6:46 AM
I've been alright, yourself? I wanted to know if you'd be interested to speak to MG/Anthea again one of these days, she said she missed speaking to you not so long ago

nunchuk28 | 03-19-14, 7:49 PM
whoops, I completely forgot I made my profile comments limited to friends only, sorry about that

nunchuk28 | 03-18-14, 6:51 PM
hey duder, I have no idea if you remember me much, but do you mind if we talk?

Orionzor | 05-16-13, 4:29 PM
haha thanks, same goes to you!
Claymore it's something very unique

Kisses | 02-25-13, 10:42 PM
Sorry for the late response! I was offline for a while. :<
Ahh! You know the .hack series eh? It's rare to meet another user whose familiar with these series.
Actually, I do want to watch the series here sometime soon. I played the .hack GU series, and I completely loved it. And seeing how //Roots seems to be where this series started, I certainly want to watch the beginning.

BTW. I love your profile picture; Ovan and Aina. <3

ridojiri | 01-26-13, 5:15 PM
oh wow, the azores! how's that for you?

about shuumatsu, isnt it a little brother not sister?

ToumeiNingen | 11-02-12, 1:46 PM
Those Dominator guns are pretty cool, but so far Psycho Pass hasn't quite lived up to my expectations somehow. What do you think of it so far? D:

If you'd be interested in something the complete opposite of P-P I can recommend Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. A really fun shoujo romcom. I.e. romcom the way they're supposed to be done, not with a stupid mindless harem lusting after the MC lol.

ToumeiNingen | 10-11-12, 4:18 PM
Nice. Thanks for the tip. Will definitely check out Ojii-san no Lamp (before my completionist ways force me to watch the other 3 as well :P).

You plan on watching any of the current Fall shows? I notice you have Psycho Pass on your PTW. It's probably my most anticipated out of the Fall lineup. But it's a different experience to watch as it airs, so I dunno if it'd be your thing really.

Fuiripasan | 10-01-12, 9:42 AM
Ya, exato. :)

Fuiripasan | 10-01-12, 8:23 AM
Oh desculpa, pensei que já tivesses percebido xD Sou a Filipa Amorim. Conheces? Ahaha

Fuiripasan | 10-01-12, 7:52 AM