MilesEdgeworth's Comments

MilesEdgeworth's Profile
1658 Comments, Pages (83) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
animesthabomb | 02-23-14, 7:35 AM
How have you been? Busy again?

kyomi-san245 | 02-23-14, 5:17 AM
Thanks, I will enjoy my stay here.

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya is my favorite anime movie,Yuki & Kyon are amazing in that movie,also if you decide to watch season 2, the Endless Eight arc will really test your patience.If you like the To Love-Ru anime I recommend you read the manga as well as To Love-Ru Darkness, there a lot better than anime in my opinion.

I'm a Monogatari fan but so far I've only seen Bake & Nise, how good are Neko and MGS2.It's okay if you don't replay,I understand you may be very busy.

Not yet but I'll let you know if I do.

Flume | 02-23-14, 4:27 AM
Haha I know what you mean, school started recently for me as well.

Yep, Mahou Sensou was pretty disappointing but I shouldn't have gone into it expecting much anyway since its premise is as generic as they come. I guess part of my expectations stemmed from it being animated by Madhouse and from what I've seen from them their art and animation is just gorgeous and it's something about the directors they work with that makes any show by them entertaining. Sadly this wasn't the case with this show as the animation is subpar compared to other Madhouse works and the source material isn't anything amazing to begin with so the production committee can't do much to redeem it. I feel like they didn't bother to waste their time and funding in this show and just chucked in an average lineup of staff instead of their usual A-Team, which I'm kind of glad they did.

Pupa is just on a whole new level of garbage. It's pretty unfortunate that it is that short which means they haven't got much to work with. It's one of those shows that you watch because of how bad it is and it's only a few minutes an episode so you don't feel like you wasted much of your time. Yeah, steering away from Super Sonico is a good idea.

I haven't even read JoJo yet so I have no idea what to expect but I'm really excited for it. I watched a preview for it which came out 2 days ago, got me even more hyped up. Yeah, I still want to watch F/SN before I watch ufotable's remake. I really should've watched it in release order, I'll try going into it without high expectations. I just got into trying out Visual Novels and I was contemplating on played F/SN but it's really long compared to the others and I've got others to finish first.

I agree with you there, I'm not sure how they can come close from what they did with Makishima. For Black Butler, I'm guessing it will be a remake, since there won't be much point adding onto the second season which is non-canon. Damn, I really wished Bones gave Soul Eater the Brotherhood treatment and gave it a remake. I was crossing my fingers when the manga was nearing completion, guess it didn't do as well as the original FMA to merit it one :(

Yeah, I'm excited for the Akame ga Kill announcement. I told myself to refrain from reading it and wait until an anime got announced but gave in. Great read and fairly excited for it, though it will be toned down quite a bit compared to the manga.

Oh yes, Monogatari S2. I really enjoyed the Tsubasa Tiger and the Nadeko Medusa/Snake arcs. I know a lot of people love Shinobu but I never really liked her, I found the episodes centered around her and Araragi pretty boring and tedious to watch in my opinion. It seems the large majority enjoyed S2 a lot more than Bake or Nise which I can't say the same, I enjoyed them all about equally.

I thought White Album was great too. I was personally a Setsuna fan (pretty rare, right?) so what happened near the end didn't sit too well with me but in the end it was quite the emotional roller coaster and was fun while it lasted.

kyomi-san245 | 02-22-14, 12:18 PM
Hello, I just started out here,but I've noticed we seem to have similar taste in anime. Maybe we can help each other out in the future.

leaveit2me | 02-20-14, 5:32 PM
Happy birthday!

animesthabomb | 02-20-14, 3:47 PM
Don't worry, I'm guilty of replying late as well. School hit me hard (plus, I pulled a rare anime-all-nighter).

I liked it, the only thing I didn't like was the switcheroo he pulled on his first love interest. To me, it seemed really mean. Besides that one complaint, it was really good.

SalvatoreDoni | 02-20-14, 12:07 AM
Happy Birthday~!

ABHISHEKV | 02-19-14, 12:29 PM
Wish You a Very Happy Birthday :D

Have a Fantastic Year Ahead. All the Best.

NomenHicInserto | 02-18-14, 12:57 PM
Ah... Don't stress it. If I was as busy as you, I would try to relax every moment I could. Don't feel rushed or anything about replying (though I don't think you are).

Yeah, it's tiresome. But since I have no teachers or anything, I pretty much handle my own schoolwork. I pretty much don't give myself any homework. ^^; Still, home-schooling can be really annoying when I have to put in extra time to try to figure out some things on my own, since I have no teacher. I'm no longer in a grade where I can just teach myself using only the book. Unfortunately, my parents aren't doing anything about this and are still expecting good scores from me.

Well, politicians are top of the pyramid and hold great power. I find it extremely likely that most, if not all, governments are corrupted to some extent. Power corrupts, after all.

Do tell me your thoughts on Golden Time when you've completely watched it.

TWOGK has up to three seasons? Whoa. I won't be getting around to any time soon. I'm having internet problems, first of all, so I can pretty much download nothing. Secondly, I plan to first watch all the anime I haven't finished yet/put on hold before picking up new anime. (I'm not counting the unfinished anime I don't have on my computer, however.)

I see... I wonder how I'll like JoJo. It doesn't sound like my type of anime, but I may unexpectedly really enjoy it. That would be pleasantly surprising.

I tend to put plot above characters when it comes to series, but I really like it when both plot and characters are well written.

Free! is definitely not the worst anime out there. Its characters and plot may have not been great, but there are many anime out there like that.

Yes, the second half of Chuunibyou was worthwhile. It had a pretty predictable ending, in my opinion, but, overall, it wasn't a bad series. I came to enjoy quite a bit.

Glad to hear that. A friend of mine recently read up to the latest chapter of Kubera and was not disappointed. I hope that's the case with you as well.

Well, I didn't have any winter holidays, so I spent the days like I always did.

The Shion and Rena arcs were also my favorites. Anyway, in the future, I plan to rewatch Higurashi and I won't take such long breaks like I did this time. Speaking of Kai, I was also curious about the character list on Kai's MAL page, so I had a look at it. I was expecting to see Takano listed as a main character, therefore possibly spoiling the series a bit, but instead I saw Hanyuu, so I don't understand why you told me not to look at it. I was already aware of her existence since episode 1 (thanks to the preview of the next episode), but it's not like I would take a look at her character page because I know it'd hold spoilers. Naturally, I looked forward to the episode she'd make an appearance in. I actually thought she'd be Oyashiro-sama. ^^;

White Album 2? I have, actually. According to what to some friends tell me, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I hear the romance is very well done, which is what I really like to see in romance stories. Now that even you give good feedback, I hope to watch it soon.

_Okumura-Rin | 02-18-14, 4:27 AM
And again you don't have to be sorry at all it's fine

As of today I beat Peace Walker so I basically played all Main ones now :3
I must say 4 was pretty nice but I actually really like 3
and dude I must say I am kinda obsessed with MGS now like wow haha.

Yeah the future arc was sometimes a little meh.
yep there were a few sub arcs but it wasn't that bad at all you saw how they grew stronger and such I actually kind of enjoyed it and I don't enjoy much filler haha

that which Bleach kinds of reminds me of Naruto?
Like the anime is in the middle of the war arc (I guess I am not familar with the manga) and I actually was kind of excited to see more fights and such but no a freaking filler again like ugh this is pretty terrible lol.

I basically will watch The Girl Who Leapt Through if I get the chance since I enjoy time travel as well,

and yeah I feel you, sometimes I want to watch a lot stuff but I don't really find the time for it on some days ugh

Sounds nice and yeah the Danganronpa game is way better than the anime and the character development is even better too, tbh I enjoyed the anime but most of the time it was pretty rushed which left me with a little disappointment :p
DRAMAtical Murder is good (Rated 18+ tho') and pretty interesting, I mean I just finished 2 character routes from like 5 but I gotta admit i'm lazy most of the time to play further haha oh yes No.6 is good, I remember when I started to watch it and was kind of bored but It got pretty interessting and I couldn't stop watching then. the ending actually left me in tears??? I dunno I get pretty emotional sometimes haha

Well Chuunibyou Ren is pretty good so far and I am kind of surprised we don't have a complete Episode's list so far, so I hope it will be longer than 12 Ep's, because that would be nice as fuck.
Yeah Yuuta's dark flame master moments are awesome and I Often think about Zero then, and Jun is a great voice actor actually like I am surprised how well he can voice female characters as Man lmao.

Yeah school is always quite terrible especially in the last year of it like a lot learning and such. Well a guy I know goes to college and he's got quite a lot freetime on his hands so I hope the best for you.!

Yeah I once heard of it but never really looked it up since I was just scrolling pass it, what exactly is it about? :P

Oh and did you ever watch Soul Eater?
I recently started to Rewatch it since I missed most episodes of it when I wasn't really into watching animes in Japanese and just watched it when it came on tv.
But yeah I'm actually pretty amazed by it.

Kannei | 02-17-14, 11:15 AM
vomic- seiyuu fanclub!

would you like to join us ?

KerosCuriousity | 02-17-14, 10:50 AM
To be honest I think I'd get writers block a lot and when you're weekly or fortnightly you may need that one week 'off'.

I don't feel they're special anymore, it's why I don't think I'd want to move my shinies from Pokemon White2 over. Pointless.

It amuses me. I mean I will get that it's just easier to say it's a Japanese cartoon or animation to people not in 'our world', unlike half the idiots who are probably proclaiming to be otakus. Weeboos are just annoying in general if we're being honest.

Well with DR I think I'd want the stick, something like Steins;Gate a stick would be pointless.

When I watch anything based on a VN or a game I do keep that in mind, and unless it's OVAs etc I'd expect one or two routes max to be shown. It's why games like Amnesia based on otome games tend to suck (because they try to show multiple routes and no conclusions). Well people who don't know the VN think it's great and VN players think it's great so it's certainly done well. I haven't watched the movie yet I know ahah. I need to get round to it at some point. I did a review on my app and to get the genres I came on here and looked at the score and I'll say I was impressed because although other exist it's the first 9 average I've seen.
It's crying in some form I guess...

I've heard of it, it's on Crunchyroll I think, but I don't really know much about it, I usually go through of the airing lists and I can't remember it grabbing me. It'll be one I'll see way into the future. I think I've only got like 2/3 '10's, one being Sprited Away and the other being Psycho Pass (but that's also probably because it's good and I loved it so much I ignored the flaws).

ABHISHEKV | 02-17-14, 6:26 AM
There....reply mission complete. Again, I apologize for the late reply.

ABHISHEKV | 02-17-14, 6:24 AM
Reply to Yesterday's Comment:-

The One Outs manga was definitely thrilling. It was good stuff. I wish that even that was adapted. I read everything that was translated including the introductory chapters. It was pretty much the same as the anime barring the missing arcs of course. I definitely suggest that you watch the anime. It's definitely not a bad thing. Ah! Kaiji, that's very different from One Outs. It starts slow for a couple of episodes but after that, it's one hell of a ride. Damn nice. I'm sure that you'll like it. It's different from Liar Game too in many ways. Your Birthday? When was that? I must have missed it. Wish You a Very Happy Birthday and Have a Fantastic Year Ahead. All the Best. Hope you complete Kaiji.

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME :D I am so glad that you enjoyed it as much as you did. Now that you've completed it, I'll post my thoughts on it:-

First off, check out this review written by one of my best friends:-

It basically covers all grounds.

These were my immediate thoughts after I completed it.

White Album 2:-

As for my favorite character, I really liked the trio but my favorite is without doubt Touma Kazusa and here's why:-

My Friend posted this and it was beautiful....he really did feel the exact same way that I did.

The music was simply beautiful of course. I loved all the insert songs too. My favorite song was "Twinkle Snow". It was used in episode 12. Episodes 10-13 were simply beautiful.

So great that you found another 10/10 after such a log time. It was my favorite from 2013 too followed by Chihayafuru 2.

There's no gripe because the directing was exquisite.

YOU'RE WELCOME MAN. :3 MAN

We definitely have the responsibility of spreading the word. I agree with more or less everything that you said. Now that's how you adapt a VN.
----------------------------

I responded to your F/SN post in the previous comment itself. Great to know that it was brilliant and I do hope that the anime follows suit. There's no reason why it shouldn't.

ABHISHEKV | 02-17-14, 4:33 AM
Well, first off, I'm extremely sorry for the really really really late reply that I'm giving you. I was busy but still, this is utterly inexcusable. First time that I've ever done something like this. I sincerely apologize.

Reply to your comment on 01-11-14:-

Well, I don't know how relevant all this is now that I'm replying so late....my break has also ended. So has yours so we're both back to studying while trying desperately to find some time for anime and manga.

Looks like you completed the entire VN and thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope that the anime adaptation does indeed do something special because it'd be a shame if it doesn't live upto the source material or even Fate Zero for that matter. Lancer was hardly done any justice in the anime unfortunately. Rin is awesome and so is Archer. Agreed, the anime didn't really show anything else which was actually a shame. Great to know that UBW had so much more in the VN. Yeah, from your most recent comment, you seemed to have loved HF.

Absolutely. She really is endearing. Ah! well, Okarin, Kurisu and Mayuri were the standout characters though. That is true.

You really did change up your favorites quite a bit and so did I in fact. I did so just earlier today...a few hours ago. I know that feeling man. I have so much to choose from. I wanted to add Kenshin to my top 10 but I just couldn't remove anyone. I just couldn't. Well, he didn't really play a part in any of the great moments in my opinion barring maybe the Hachikuji one. That final scene with Kaiki definitely had meaning like you said but I wouldn't label that as a great moment. Well, that's sorta the same thing but different at the same time. Yeah, Kaiki more than Senjougahara because her screen time was awfully limited and she wasn't in full flow like her usual self or rather, she couldn't be. I can't see that being topped. THAT'S MY BIGGEST GRIPE. I DESPERATELY want another episode like Episode 12. Maybe....fingers crossed.

Yeah. I can't wait for it. I'm sure that it'll be brilliant. So much to look forward to this year.

That's my point exactly. Yeah....that's right. I want more Liar Game. DAMN.

Well, now you know EXACTLY WHY I have such high praise for it. Yeah, Closing Chapter and Coda True Kazusa have yet to be adapted. Only the Introductory Chapter got an adaptation so we can expect another season real soon. The BD sales have been doing well. YOU ENJOYED IT TO HELL :D I downloaded Zatch Bell. I'll consider reading it sometime in the future. Nope, I haven't heard about it. Well, I won't go near the anime. I'll only read the manga.

Yeah. That's totally understandable. Well, if there is, I'm watching it. I need to watch that whole series.

I assure you, although the material is the same, the experience is totally different. It's a brilliant adaptation by Madhouse and the directing is spectacular. Do watch it. You definitely should at least. Yeah, well, I'm sure that you'll like it. Really really sure. I read Pluto as well btw. Check my tag out. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is different but you know it's Urasawa at work. That's all I need. Yeah, that game was fantastic indeed. She sure got everyone on her side there. Yeah, ongoings are really painful. Even some completed ones lack translations. I'll read Billy Bat later.

Inconsistencies in pacing and sudden mood shifts....that's what I meant. Some events were not done justice. Like that episode with Rin and Riki running away together and such. Well, after witnessing WA2 for yourself, I hope you get what I was eluding to all along. Just a mere comparison should answer all your questions. Yeah, the Refrain VN most definitely would be better. But for WA2 IC, the anime was actually better. They don't lol. I love three of them a lot though. Steins; Gate, Higurashi and WA2. Yeah, the time factor is why I would never play VNs. That's correct. They're not for me. Agreed.

Well, you found yourself another 10/10. That's pretty good. 9s are great too. Well. Chuunibyou's latest episode was cute. :3

THERE....ONE REPLY....DONE.

I'll reply to the other one in a bit.

ABHISHEKV | 02-16-14, 4:49 AM
Nooooooo, I should be the one apologizing for I have yet to reply to your previous comment. Rest assured though, I will reply to both your comments tomorrow or the day after. I've been busy myself.

PS:- Glad that you loved White Album 2 so much.

SalvatoreDoni | 02-15-14, 3:55 PM
Hahaha~ it's fine :-D
I haven't had much time with school, either~

Ah, I couldn't figure out how to get it to work XD

Hahaha~ I see :-D
I probably know what you mean~

Hahaha~

Yeah, I agree~ With school, I only really watch the ongoing series~

I see~ I'll definitely check it out, then~!

yoshi9871 | 02-14-14, 6:09 AM
How goes it Miles?

sorry, I was stalking your profile again and saw those posts,all I wanted was to fit in.

werewolfofusa | 02-06-14, 5:45 PM
How goes it Miles?

werewolfofusa | 01-20-14, 6:30 PM
I make it a rule to not drive near cars with southern license plates in the snow and ice. That's right I'm statesist!

Pages (83) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »