MilesEdgeworth's Comments

MilesEdgeworth's Profile
1707 Comments, Pages (86) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
StigmataSasha | 07-02-14, 2:03 PM
I could say more but I'm not a reviewer.

StigmataSasha | 07-02-14, 1:44 PM
Gave my first 1/10 to "Soul Eater Not"! This show is just ahhhhhhhh I cringed and shuffled my hair...that's how bad it was.. I could tolerate it if were a new IP but it ....ughh..

I'm looking at the scores it's getting from other people but as someone who's working to become a mangaka themselves and been working(in-progress) on my own manga for over 2 years....this kind of stuff is unacceptable. The MC is so weak and uninformed let alone making the original cast just much weaker and bland than in the original.

animesthabomb | 06-26-14, 5:16 PM
Just wrote a review on 'Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou'. Check it out? :D

animesthabomb | 06-26-14, 3:16 PM
How have you been? Been a while since we've chatted :D

StigmataSasha | 06-25-14, 10:07 PM
Oh ahahahahaha! Dang. It was right in front of me. Thanks MilesEdgeworth. I was losing my head last night trying to fix my "about me" section.

StigmataSasha | 06-25-14, 2:49 PM
Hello good anime watcher, I was wondering if you could guide me through to get the malgraph on the profile. I can't find the link that the site used to have making it easy to use.

Supermacaquecool | 06-25-14, 12:15 PM
o_o It’s not like there’s room for me to speak. Sorry for the very delayed reply, but between finals, not having Internet, being lazy and distracted and what not, I ended up remembering to reply until now. So sorry.
Haven’t played through Fate VN yet, and it seems like I won’t until I don’t have my own computer.
What else would I hope?! I’d def love to see someone call my doodles a big artistic creation! I’m still far from it tho, but I’ve def improved these past months.
And what can I say? I kind of got stuck with One Piece once again due business, I’m still at the same point as when you replied XD One of these days I’ll pick it up again, but not this week…I’m hella busy.
Vivi looked indeed like a very disposable enemy. The whale thing was very silly and amusing. Wouldn’t be surprised if her design actually changed after joining the Straw Hats, seeing how when an author draws more and more of a character, the traces get refined. Anyway, you say Oda doesn’t allow his character be cannon fodder? Sounds great! It’s always good to have a variety of character to root for. Anyway, once I read more I’ll comment.
Checking my previous reply, I realize it was all messed up. Lol–The spoiler thingy for my OP didn’t work as I hoped and I repeated some paragraphs XD Wth. Thanks for putting up with that mess.
I heard Kill la Kill finished already. How was it?
Haven’t read the manga Bloody Monday.
Right now what I truly want to watch is Pin pon the animation. I watched until episode 3 but due varied circumstances could’t keep up to date. Now is finished I ought to watch through it.
He. Love phases sound like an interesting thing to hear about not so much to live them XD
Ah…summer is approaching (no, wait, it already started, right? It’s really been a long time. Sorry about that). Hopefully you’ll be able to enjoy it.
*shrugs* I actually liked Tsuritama since the beginning, it seemed like on of those anime in which the characters ooze their development slowly since ep 1. Of course, it was really marvelous to see Yuki finally stand on his feet and tackle such an enormous task. Which reminds me my sister recently asked me to draw Haru XD I’ll do that asap.
Umm…still hasn’t watched FLCL. But I’m very happy to know Hoshi no Samidare will get released next november by Seven Seas Entertainment in an omnibus pack (consisting of volumes 1 and 2). ^_^ I’m so excited about that, I’d love to own them. I’ve saving for a long time, and while I still don’t have enough money (just about ten dollars), life might be merciful and give the chance xP
Dorohedoro sure it’s dark. But I’ll stay true to what I said and won’t keep teasing about it XD
How was Punpun’s ending? I’m kind of afraid to find out XD
And woo! It’s good to read your advice about homework again. I def need it know.
And I did read your reply long ago, and enjoyed you shared with me what was your newest discovery (White Album 2) and was quite curious to watch it. Hell, I’m still am. Once I finish with Pin pon I’ll roll with that one.
uh…Sorry again lol It’s really been a long time and it’s good to reply again XD

werewolfofusa | 06-22-14, 1:10 AM
I saw X-men and loved it, speaking of time travel movies Edge of Tomorrow was great as well.
Memento was about a man who has no short term memory and is after the man who killed his wife. It was intriguing.

Suggestions hmm, here are a few anime I really enjoyed that are rather different from each other. Tonari no Seki-kun each episode is only 7 minutes each so it's great for those in between life moments. It's just about perfect for what it is.
Kenichi is, well, awesome. It's similar to The Breaker only less serious and more comedy.
Kyoushoku Soukou Guyver (2005) this is a dark sci fi superhero anime. Unfortunately it ends on a cliffhanger, but otherwise a great series.
Irresponsible Captain Tylor is a great Mr Magoo type comedy, I love these types of comedy, my favorite being Pink Panther: A Shot in the Dark.

Manga: Hammer Session! is kinda a mix between Liar Game and GTO, rather interesting.

Video Games: That would depend on what systems you have. As far as the computer games go I really enjoyed Half Life 2 and Diablo 2.

TV: Castle is such a fantastic series, I love watching it.

Hmm, I reread your message and it says one series. Oh well. And I'm fine with suggestions.

Good luck with College.

NomenHicInserto | 06-20-14, 12:42 PM
Congratulations on graduating high school! :D Now you have two years of college ahead of you, right? I'm sure it must feel like a huge burden has been lifted off you now that school is finished. When do you start college, by the way? And thanks. I'm almost done with this school year (got a week of studying left and then two weeks of exams). Since my brother finished grade 12 a year ago, I know the upcoming grade is going to be bad, but at least the good news is that it'll be my last year.

Both types of schooling have good points, but unless the homeschool material is properly organized/provided for and offers a higher education and there's a teacher or two to assist with subjects (and missing out on social interactions, physical education, and various events aren't important), I'm going to say public schools are better. Of course, private schools are probably the best option, but money is a problem for most.

Yes, that is strange. The fact that that the school had you take an extra calculus class means that the one it provided is bad/insufficient. Can't you report this to the board of the school? But, as you said, at least it's all over now. And, yes, indeed. My parents, unfortunately, don't see this. I can tell them how I'm struggling without a teacher and they will seem concerned for a bit, but then they brush it off shortly afterwards with a "then you have no choice but to look it up". Not only is that annoying, it's also still quite limited, and internet isn't available for me all the time.

Yeah, I know. Take Obama, for example -- he started his first term with black hair, and by the end of it, he had gray hair. It's surely very stressful. Being a politician is definitely not a job anyone can handle.

Well, I can only watch Golden Time to see for myself. I doubt it will be anytime soon (I may watch it next year), but I'll be sure to tell you my thoughts on the series. I, too, doubt I'll like it as much as you did, but I'll probably enjoy it -- at least to some extent -- as I do with almost every series I watch. There's pretty much always something good about a series, even if it's just entertainment.

I see. So in your opinion, was S2 of TWGOK better than S1? In any case, do tell me what you think of the third season.

Well, it should be okay. As I said before, I almost never expect anything from a series -- especially not a sequel. Anime sequels -- especially to those whose prequel ended satisfyingly -- tend to not be as good. Again, we'll see. Chuunibyou Ren isn't a priority at all, since I'm happy with the first season's ending.

Yeah, it was. Fortunately, I forgot about it, since I usually always remember spoilers. And, I see. That's good you didn't remember that bit about 999. Honestly, I didn't remember Snake had a fake arm, and I don't remember what relevance it had to the story. I plan to replay 999 one day, though, so don't refresh my memory. Anyway, I absolutely loathe spoilers. When people spoiler me about something (especially when it's major), I tend to get very upset (and they say I'm overreacting or that's it not a big deal). The thing is, I tell people not to spoil me and how I hate spoilers, but they do so anyway. You can see how that makes it upset, right? If I wanted to know, I'd ask, and I'd specify that I don't mind getting spoiled. When I first watched Death Note, I was spoiled about L's death, and that really upset me. I can't remember if I was spoiled about Light's death too, though.

Yes. In fact, that's a very good score. I still feel the first two minutes of episode one of WA2 was totally unnecessary. I agree that the first half foreshadowed the sadness that was waiting in the second half, but those two minutes of spoilers are still unnecessary. Hiding Kazuka's face was completely unnecessary if they were just going to show it right at the beginning. Also, I agree that the tone of the first half can stay (to surprise the audience when they get to the second half), but I still feel it was too strongly focused on the school festival. Yes, it was a (more or less) important event, but it was portrayed as too important, in my opinion.

As for the flashback in WA2, I understand that it was important, and I understand that it couldn't be placed in the beginning, but it could have been revealed better. Like it could have been divided into two, three parts and revealed in different episodes (like the first part could be shown when Kazuka ignored Haruki after he goes out with Setsuna, and the second part could still be shown at the sidewalk scene). My main problem with the relationship between Kazuka and Haruki is that it was never mentioned that they were friends before the two started to work together for the festival. I'm not saying we should have been shown just how close they were in the beginning, but one character (like Haruki himself) could have mentioned that Kazuka was a friend of Haruki to, say, Setsuna in the earlier episodes (like episode 3). It would make the development between the two and the hints that the two love each other a lot more meaningful and a lot smoother. It would also make people wonder, "Just how close are Kazuka and Haruki?" and the thing Haruki's one friend says ("I always thought the one Haruki loved was Kazuka") would also hold more meaning.

Yes, I plan to get to 20th CB sometime, but since it's 20+ volumes long, it's not a priority. I don't know how much I'll enjoy it, or if I'll even like it more than Monster, but we'll see.

Yes, I know Durarara is by the same creator. I've had the anime downloaded for quite a while, but I haven't gotten to it yet. After finishing Baccano, I was looking forward to it. I'm currently on an anime (and manga) break, though, so I won't be getting to it soon. When I return to anime, and finish the series I haven't yet, Durarara may be one of the first new anime I pick up.

One recommendation? Well, I'd urge you to watch Shinsekai Yori. It's worth the watch even if only for its unique story. If you were already planning to watch SSY this summer, then I'd recommend Shiki. The story, though not completely original, is well executed, well paced, and is narrated from a broad and unbiased point of view. It's coupled with a large cast of characters and it's devoid of any unnecessary characters.
And, of course. I'd greatly appreciate a recommendation myself. ^^

_Okumura-Rin | 06-15-14, 1:29 AM
Ah, that's good to hear! Congratulation by the way. :P
I never really had any Friends during my School Time so I don't really know how this feels like.
Yeah, that's how summer always should be, but sadly it isn't like that most of the Time.

Yeah, it was kinda short for a MGS game, but then again Kojima needed to put something out so yeah.
But, like you, have a billion different ways to play a Mission which is pretty fun and I like the new Gameplay even though it was kinda hard getting used to it.. haha.
Yep, it's only the Prologue to The Phantom Pain and oh boy I tell you I am so freaking excited for that part like oh my god.

The Varia arc fights were delicious and I actually liked most fights of the Future arc too, but the Last Fight was just kinda meh... like it could have been way better and such like it was the Last Episode you feel me.
Oh well, a lot character deaths are unnecessary and don't get the plot going lol.

Ao no Exorcist was one of my first animes I watched in Japanese, and yeah I enjoyed that one a lot. I didn't know that this was actually a filler, but it was nice to see.
Pretty good, but honestly I don't remember much from pre-shippuden anymore it's been a long time.

Well, I love time travel stuff a lot, even though it fucks with my head, but yeah, that's what I like about stuff like that. I surely will find time for that because I found time for JoJo and wow that anime was nice to watch that I watched most of Season 1 in a row.
Season 2 will come if I feel like it. :)

The New Season from Kuroshitsuji picks up right after the Curry arc where the anime did go a different direction. I mean Season 2 was okay, but those characters like Claude and Alois weren't really necessary to me, in fact I dislike them a lot

Mhm, my Favorite Soul Eater characters... well, that's a good Question I never really thought about that, but that'd be probably Soul, Black Star, and, Death the Kid.

Oh, don't get me started about HxH the character development and the story is so amazing that I really can't get enough of it and I just love it so much it's my favorite Shounen like all those (well, most) characters are so nice and loveable and ugh I don't know man it's just amazing to see.

Yeah, Black Bullet ends soon, sadly the Story is nice and interesting.
Honestly, I started watching Haikyuu out of boredom and didn't expect anything from it since I didn't really like sport animes that much at that point... but that's changed since then..
No Game No Life, is in my Queue so I'll be getting around once it's finished.
Sounds nice. Well, we'll see if I'm going to like it or not.

Well, thank you.
It's okay since I'm kinda slow with replying too, since I don't pay attention much to my comments and just get on here to update my stats, but yeah it's always nice to discuss stuff with you! :D

ABHISHEKV | 06-11-14, 12:27 PM
Hey! I'm finally done with my exams and am back on MAL. 20 day break....that's crazy. I had a hard time of it but on the bright side, I have a nice lengthy break and I did a nice job with my exams too.

Nice. Looks like our free times have sort of coincided. That's fine. I won't reply at express pace either.

I get that feeling man. It's always sad to leave School behind. I still miss my School Days.

Thank You and I managed to do well with my exams. I'll reply whenever possible.

Oh! Nice. I would happily recommend anything that you haven't watched/read from my favorites first and foremost and if there's anything in particular that you're looking for, let me know. Anything that I've rated an 8+ is well worth it. I'd like you to be more specific because there's loads that I would love to recommend. For starters though.....on the manga side, I'd like to recommend:-

Mars
GTO
My Girl
Oyasumi Punpun
Onanie Master Kurosawa

On the Anime Side:-

Glass Mask 2005
Rose of Versailles
LoGH
Kemonono Souja Erin
Chihayafuru

Also The Aria series.

Anyway, feel free to suggest or ask for suggestions.

TenYasha | 06-10-14, 5:13 AM
Great to hear about you again man!

I am only watching NGNL, because that anime is the reason why I watch anime: to have fun. Which, apparently, isn't the reason why most people watch anime, unfortunately. I tried watching One Week Friends, but its just not for me. The drama feels too forced, and I hate the main character.

Kaiji is a superb anime. I had it in my top 5 for a long time, but its still in my top 20 overall, and its not getting out anytime soon. It was extremely entretaining, and Kaiji himself is a great character.

I've been great, my college exams are still not over, they will last for the rest of the month, so I'm eagerly looking forward to July, so I can relax on the beach whilst watching anime/reading manga/playing VNs.

ZeCrusader | 06-09-14, 11:59 PM
no i haven't graduated yet :/ the graduation ceremony is in September but my finals end in November (its weird like that).
we have holidays coming up in a few weeks and im happy ill finally get some time off school work even though teachers say we should study through it. like anyone is gonna study.
at the end of the year i want to work for a while and maybe do some short courses at college before uni starts... Japanese language classes maybe

Jojinik | 06-09-14, 3:14 PM
I'm watching mahouka koukou no rettousei and my teen romantic comedy snafu. I'll start bleach fairytale and shingeki no kyojin.

Mastodynia | 06-09-14, 2:09 AM
congrats on graduating thats awesome! Hope you enjoy your summer :D

AkumaHomura | 06-09-14, 1:45 AM
CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON GOING TO COLLEGE!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON REPLYING BACK!!!!!!

I will give WA2 a try eventually... I've started taking more risks when it comes to genres as I've watched Evangelion (I hate mecha) and right now I'm watching Bakemonogatari (Romance) and I didn't mind at all. I dropped WA2 on the second or third episode back when it was an airing anime because I found it slightly boring, but I guess it goes on an emotional rolercoaster as it progresses? Definitely worth a try, yes.

About Clannad ~AS~, I wouldn't say it's a DEM ending at all because the build up, as you said, was there from the start, but it did feel a little bit rushed to me. I don't remember if I told you this, but I was spoiled about C~AS~'s ending,
I was very upset when I read that spoiler, because I was like, f*ck, I'm not gonna enjoy it now >_< (I have an issue with spoilers, I want to kill myself whenever I come across one) But when I finally watched the ending I was like... "thank God I read that spoiler", because I probably wouldn't understand exactly what happened. I think the execution was kinda poor on the wish part. That didn't affect the enjoyment I received from the series overall though. Especially the ending scene with
:') <333

I think Air is pretty shit from what people say, but I appreciate it because I acknowledge the fact that without Air, Kanon and Clannad obviously wouldn't be the same.

My brother watched Berserk and he absolutely loved it, he told me it's the best anime he has watched in a long time, and truthfully it looks amazing, but I read that the anime covers only certain arcs of the manga and it basically has no real ending, it just... stops. So IDK, that kinda makes me put it on hold for now. I hate it when anime don't have a satisfying ending and they just leave the rest to the viewer's imagination (and there are lots of anime like that, the producers are basically telling us "Wanna know what happens next? BUY THE MANGA" and I think that's rather hideous.

But I will watch it eventually. I will watch all of these popular anime...

one day...

Isshuukan Friends is amazing. I love the fact that it has romance undertones but it focuses more on the friendship rather than the romance. We'll see what happens at the end *crosses fingers for a kissing scene*
No Game No Life is the most clever anime I've seen in a long time and the animation is basically sex for the viwer's eye iris.
Mekakucity looked interesting but the episodes had like, zero relation, almost every episode was like watching a different show :S I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. People say you have to read the manga first in order to "get" the anime and I started thining it might be true, so I chose to drop it.

ArisFilis | 06-09-14, 1:11 AM
First things first: Congratulations on your high school graduation, and again don't worry about replying late; I am currently having a summer course to collect credits and it has messed up my schedule a great deal, to the point of halting my anime-watching pace, among my other hobbies. (I did manage to finish Dark Souls II somehow, strangely.)
Actually, college is far more "free-spirited" than high-school (I'm sure you hear that from everyone) and I imagine you'll be a able to create a far more "engaging," if you will, anime schedule.
Since you mentioned it though, in my experience, the number of classes is not necessarily detrimental to how much time you invest in your various interests. The previous semester I had four courses and managed to watch far more anime than now, where I have only taken one; the bulk of the work involved certainly changes your schedule more than the number of courses you take.
All in all, I do hope you have a better time in college than high school, I know I did. (It helps that my high school was one with the worse reputations around but, sadly, the only one close enough to home.)

Now, to the anime at hand:

As far as Eva is concerned, I'm with you on the points you raised: When I first watched EoE, I had this feeling similar to my initial experience of watching a Lynch film, back in junior high (little did I know that upon reaching twenty, I'd have bought the complete box set and have Lynch marathons, haha.)
I'm being redundant by mentioning that EoE is confusing as hell yet again, but I know I can appreciate the artistic reasons behind this deliberate mind-bending aesthetic. Since you mentioned it, I have come across the same formula and subsequent feeling of confusion, if you like, in different art forms (El Topo from films, American Psycho from literature and Bioshock: Infinite from games, to name a few.)
You really have to delve deep (preferably using the Internet as you mentioned) to understand the complexity behind seemingly "nonsensical" scenes. In my opinion, that only adds to the experience and makes you think, which is what art is about, for the better part.

As far as the Rebuilds are concerned, I can only congratulate you on your patience; most people aren't that patient, especially when it comes to shows they hold dear, but yes, I think watching the quadrilogy as a whole will give a more "concrete" feeling and opinion (if there can be such a thing with Eva.)
Risking to sound self-centered, and since you mentioned the fandom backlash against 3.0, I don't really let myself be overcome with other's opinions on such matters; I'm very for individual critical thinking, and of course everyone likes different things and will appreciate each artistic endeavor differently, (or not at all, which is okay too.) I recall movies everyone loves but I personally can't stand watching again, and there have been others which have gotten horrible reviews but I enjoyed immensely (Event Horizon comes to mind, for us Warhammer fanboys.)
I say that so you don't let yourself be influenced by the general "hate" against 3.0 (or even my opinion towards it,) and approach it with a neutral state of mind. (Not that I'm saying you WILL be biased, apologies if it sounded that way.)
3.0 might very well end up being your favorite in the series, or you may feel it's the worst thing ever, who knows. There are no definite answers with films such as these, although I naturally hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.
I will be quite eager to hear your final opinions on the quadrilogy (it might not take long, I read somewhere, can't recall where, that the final movie might be released early 2015.)

Now, to discuss Madoka: I actually was aware of it since it came out -people were putting it in the same league as Eva, Narutaru, Serial Experiments Lain, Bokurano and Revolutionary Girl Utena, for all-around deconstructive anime, but only recently came around to watch it, after my brother's suggestion.
Madoka is a very peculiar series; it is a vicious deconstruction of the magical girl genre and actually explains things pretty clearly, which makes it more accessible than Eva and similar series, in my opinion (although I tend to like these series more, for some reason.)
At the same time, there were parts in the series run where I felt the pace of the plot was not handled correctly (I have the same opinion for Shiki, although I don't like it anywhere nearly as much as Madoka.)
All in all, it's an extremely interesting series, and being a fan of deconstruction as a "genre," I found myself fascinated by it.
In my opinion Rebellion is one of the better animated movies I had the pleasure of seeing in a long time. At parts the animation was mesmerizing, and I personally liked Homura's development.
I now consider Homura to be one of the better fleshed-out anime characters in recent memory; the way they handled her character was, for the tone of the show, very appropriate and, in my point of view, thought-provoking. (ie. Is evil a point of view? If we commit ourselves to "evil" means to a good end, does that take away from our otherwise noble goal?)
The morality theme was shown in a very "respectful," if you like, way, in that the series respected my intelligence enough to not force opinions down my throat.
Well, the parallels with Eva begin and end with the Christian imagery prevalent throughout (mainly the Devil, angels, crosses, etc.) as far as I can tell. That, and the fact they're both deconstructions of genres popular for boys and girls respectively.
EoE is more iconic, obviously, but Rebellion holds on its own rather well, I think.
I'll get around to watching the first two movies as well, even though they're mash-ups of the show, the way I heard it, with a better level of animation.

I wanted to ask you, since you'll be less pressed to reply, with high school off your back (no pressure, naturally) if you have any good anime to recommend for when I finish the current course (which will be this Friday, coincidentally.)
I already put two series on hold and plan to finish those on my watching list (which, in the case of Mushishi Zoku Shou and No Game No Life especially, sucks that I can't get around to them with everyday classes and all,) but after that I'd like a series similar to Berserk and Claymore, which, unexpectedly, I enjoyed a great deal, especially Berserk, which got me to the manga. (The only manga I have finished is Angel Sanctuary, I think, and that was back in high school.)

(Thankfully, I can read faster than most, and it helps me to cover material in a way much, much speedier than anime, which of course has a specific running time. In the likes of Berserk, which have been going on for twenty years, it is a rather helpful skill.)

Since you've seen way, way more anime than me, if you have ever came across one such series, do hit me up; it'll be fascinating to see the same military/medieval themes in a series that presents them well.
I also see that Lelouch is one of your favorite characters, and as you may have seen, I plan to watch the two seasons of Code Geass. My question is whether it's actually a well thought-out mind game, as one person told me, or a very good mecha series with no "intellectual" underlines.
I may sound pretentious as hell, but I'm more into the more thought-provoking parts of anime (and arts in general,) which is why I watch pure action series only every once in a while. Not that I consider them inferior (Hellsing Ultimate is, after all, in my favorites) it's just that they tire me, in a way, for some reason, unlike calmer anime like Mushishi which excite me way more; I must be getting spiritual in my old age.
I'd like to hear the opinion of someone who clearly enjoyed it; obviously it's an acclaimed series, I just feel that if it's too "action-y" it's just not for me at this point in time.
Not suggesting it's bad or anything, but it's the same with Highschool of the Dead, (boobies, yay) for which I can't quite find the need to watch more than an episode at a time.
(The relentless fanservice may have to do with that as well.)

Naturally, if you saw any of the anime of this season which you enjoyed, or any anime in general, which I'm not yet aware of, do feel free to make a recommendation, and I'll probably get around to watch it late next week, after finishing the current ones which I have "paused" -hopefully.
And once again, congratulations on your graduation and I look forward to hearing from you again.
Cheers!

animesthabomb | 06-08-14, 7:48 PM
I actually haven't looked at a lot of the spring anime. I'll be doing that soon.

I've been enjoying after-graduation life, ad my college starts tomorrow (summer college classes).

SalvatoreDoni | 06-07-14, 11:59 PM
Ah, I guess I can understand that. Though I've still yet to graduate, daydreaming about getting out of school is something I do often XD
It's definitely the people that make school worth going to, though, for me at least.
I hope you go well at college, though I'm sure you will!

Ah, I actually only managed to get a few visual novels working through wine, a program I'd forgotten that I had until fairly recently.
So far, I've loved fate/stay night, but I haven't been able to play it as much as I'd like with assignments, exams and just school in general. Sad to say, but, I'm still only just getting into the fate route, and have yet to play the others.

I'll look forward to it when you do! :-)
So far, the only ones I've given 10s are Katawa Shoujo and Osananajimi wa Daitouryou. Though there were some points where they could have improved, I tend to rate things by my personal enjoyment, rather than the quality itself, and although there's a direct correlation between my enjoyment and the quality, I'm probably willing to overlook some factors if I enjoy a visual novel enough. This probably means that I might rate them higher than they deserve.

Yeah, I loved the first 2 seasons of TWOGK, and although the 3rd season did disappoint me a little, I think it's better to watch all 3 seasons.
I see~ I'll have to check both of them out, along with Chuunibyou Ren.
Ah, it's true that there were mixed responses on D-Frag, but it's quite an enjoyable series. Although they don't develop the characters deeply, or have any sort of plot, it's a hilariously fun series to watch, and especially enjoyable in the fact that you have to think very little ;-)
Personally, I've been meaning to watch Issuukan Friends, but haven't gotten around to it. However, I've been loving No Game No Life :-D
I'd also recommend Kanajo ga Flagu wo Oraretara and Akuma no Riddle from this season. To be honest, I was quite hesitant with Akuma no Riddle as it is labeled a yuri series, and only watched it because I like Keizou Kusakawa and Diomedia, but so far it's been quite interesting with very limited yuri content.

I see, I guess that's the kind of feeling that comes as you reach various points in life. I don't think it's bad to make progress in life, though, and, once again wish you luck at college.

Hahaha~ I feel exactly the same way! Every so often, there are series that redefine the term "masterpiece" and Steins; Gate was definitely one of them.

Ah, it's good to hear that you've got some time to loosen up. I hope you have fun at Disneyland and once again, congratulations on graduation.
Oh~! You'll have to tell me about your trip when you get back from Japan! Although I've been to Japan before, it was just to stay with some family, and I haven't actually been to any anime expos. You'll have to tell me how that is too~
It's good to hear that you've got such an exciting summer ahead of you!

Hahaha~ It's actually winter down here in Australia, so my break is only a couple of weeks, unfortunately, so no big plans XD

Pages (86) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »