Josephl64's Comments

Josephl64's Profile
Smashking | 03-24-14, 9:41 PM
Hard to re-enter? Just join me and Sora in the Anime and Manga section for the time being and slowly work your way back in.

Smashking | 03-22-14, 11:20 PM
I'm okay; got lots of school work to do, but my procrastination habits are kicking in again. How come you don't swing by Zetaboards anymore?

Smashking | 03-22-14, 5:39 PM
Just checking up on you since I haven't seen you in Zetaboards. How have you been?

Enith | 03-15-14, 10:23 AM
School going well?

Enith | 03-05-14, 9:24 AM
Hey Joseph!

Been a while. How are you?

DarknessOfEmo | 02-08-14, 11:14 AM
Hey, what sup?! Haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing?

Just found a site that is actually quite cool and think it might be the new Gamespot that is better, but only sony called PSNProfiles. Have you heard of that site before?

KenshinGirl | 11-22-13, 2:48 AM
I didn't stop watching everything. Just fell behind a bit with all the games I've been playing. That and I spend a great deal of time working on editing my fiance's book.

KenshinGirl | 10-19-13, 9:58 PM
Don't really know yet since I've barely watched any of the fall anime. I would say go watch Attack on Titan before anything else though.

DarknessOfEmo | 10-13-13, 4:15 PM
At gamespot before the whole webdesign got changed, on what site did you said that you are moving?

What do you think of the design?

Kuilvio | 10-03-13, 6:26 PM
at first i wasnt but throught out the passing months and then years I'm use to it and I like it more then english. Yes some arent that bad but they do cut some some out from the original jap

Kuilvio | 10-03-13, 10:10 AM
oh nice, I prefer the original dub then the eng dub idk why it just sound so bad lol

Kuilvio | 10-03-13, 8:58 AM
that true but can you understand jap unless your japanese yourself lol

Well the ps4 will be region lock free

Kuilvio | 09-29-13, 11:49 AM
if you live in the states why do you have a Jap account?

Kuilvio | 09-29-13, 10:16 AM
well didnt mean to surprise and i know what you mean I know very few in my real life watch anime and 1 of my friends only watch the top anime that out which is Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Well he does watch others but most of the stuff he watching I've seen since I watch a lot and trying to read more too. I saw your link on this profile on your games, you live in Japan or made a second account to played them on your main account, most people do that or you port the games from Japan?

Kuilvio | 09-28-13, 8:11 PM
man i didnt expect a Becker to be here and I thought I was the only one in that comment feed lol

Kuilvio | 09-28-13, 6:12 PM
Hello fellow Becker didnt know you like anime and have a account here :)

ampzz | 07-07-13, 8:21 PM

Sending this newsletter out to all of the IS fanclub members to let you know that the club will become very active before the second season kicks off. Regular member cards as well as limited edition events are already under development and will be open when we finalise the designs for everything.

There is only one requirement needed to participate in all of the events that open within the club; that is to be the holder of a membership badge and number.

You can claim your official membership badges here if you have not done so already.

As some additional fun there will also be a variety of games that the staff will be creating which will entitle you to some rare limited edition cards as well on certain themes.

We are also currently seeking some more staff! If you are interested in applying for a position please do so here as we would gladly appreciate your help.

SoulRaver | 06-14-13, 2:40 AM
Hi,
i just dropped by from PWO Forums and thought i gonna leave you a greeting.

You're the first from PWO Forums whose compatibility is higher than medium :D

Best Regards

Yorozuya-no-Yume | 03-29-13, 2:11 PM
Would you like to join us? :)

Kirosanchi | 03-25-13, 12:10 AM
well regardless, those are some shows worth watching