FAF101 | 10-23-13, 5:19 PM
Love visual novels! I am obsessed with Hakuouki lol I just heard the news they are releasing that on the PS3 also! Very excited for that. I also have gotten into some visual novels on my phone to play as well but they are annoying at times as I have to wait 4 hours to get 1 energy back and they only give you a max of 4....they just trying to sucker people to spend money on them...and I sadly have haha only to get more energy sometimes when I am all GRAH I need to know! lol
I am still trying to find some for the computer though. I know of a few sites that have them to download, I also check out some made for RPG Maker. There are a few though that I found to purchase off sites where the game was translated to English which I am eventually planning to buy a few in the future.
Another good site for logging your games if you want is http://backloggery.com/
I don't use it but I heard others say it's pretty decent!
nihongo | 10-23-13, 5:19 PM
Heyy! :D Thanks for the add! Hehe yeah I absolutely loved it, it's probably kind of cheesy but I couldn't help but get emotional about Fuu's situation in the end. xD
About SnK, I just had to rewatch it! After the last episode, I was left sitting there in shock. My sister and I have been coming up with a bunch of theories about who the colossal titan might be, the titan in the wall, Eren's dad, etc etc. So I wanted to rewatch and see if I notice anything fishy that I didn't notice the first time around, and WOW. I'm spazzing over here. xD 40% of me wants to read the manga, and the other 60% wants to just be patient and wait for the second season. At least an OVA is coming out to keep me calm until season 2 lol.
And I just love badass genius characters like Light and Lelouch. >_< And I love action and suspense and excitement, I definitely wanna find more animes like that with similar characters. I'm excited about starting Monster and Steins;Gate as well. :D I heard they were great.
Slayermaster | 10-23-13, 4:30 PM
Gen Urobuchi did the script and series composition for Madoka Magica, so there's a fair chance you'd like the other stuff he made.
Psycho Pass in particular. He also did Fate/Zero, but I felt that it got too bogged down in action. He also did the scenario for Phantom: Requiem for The Phantom. They all have a similar feeling to them/
There's also Angel Beats (although that has more humor than Madoka) and Shinsekai Yori. If you like Angel Beats then you might like Clannad as well (Same studio). Tentatively Shiki, which although had some tonal similarities, focused more on a moral/philosophical question.
FAF101 | 10-22-13, 5:40 PM
Thanks! Sadly 1up has died...well the sites still up and people can post to it, but I have moved to pixlbit now which is pretty much the same as 1up =p
I have another blog thats my personal blog, but I sadly do not update that enough either. I am trying to get better at that haha XD
I noticed that too when I looked at your anime section! It's hard for me to gives 10s out unless the show just blew me away or I became super obsessed with it haha, so it has to get a 10 if I feel that way. I am trying to right now watch more anime as I have been in a watch it every now and then phase, but trying to get it to a need to finish series phase. Kinda hard when you have a bunch of things going on though.
Slayermaster | 10-21-13, 6:19 PM
The movie releases on theaters on the 26th, not sure when people online will be able to get it
Have you seen the other Monogatari stuff (Second Season and Kuro)? Those are worth watching. I really like Araragi when he acts serious.
And I could make a lot of recommendations just from Madoka Magica.
Slayermaster | 10-21-13, 6:58 AM
The sequel movie to Madoka comes out this month. The first recap movie cut too many scenes, the second was on par with the show. Still worth seeing the redrawn scenes.
I like Steins;Gate for the strong characters and suspense. I'd definitely suggest it.