Injection's Comments

Injection's Profile
5942 Comments, Pages (298) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
musicalsushi | 09-14-13, 12:43 PM
Night classes are evil
I go to school from about 12 - 9:30 and don't get back home until about 10 or something
I would really recommend night classes >_<

Oh wow...Free? lol
That anime is so camp XD
Are you liking it so far????

Kuikirylia | 09-13-13, 12:54 PM
Hey how's it going?! Yeah it has been a while lol!

musicalsushi | 09-13-13, 10:33 AM
I feel ya!
oooooo that sounds fun
Ever since school started, I've been super busy
Plus I have night classes so I get home and crash >_<

Have you been able to watch any anime as of late?

Unrated_Toxicity | 09-13-13, 12:38 AM
Yeah?

I will not go through the awfully tedious task of caring for your attitude.
Instead. I'll do like I've always done in a situation like this... not give a finnuck.

Unrated_Toxicity | 09-13-13, 12:24 AM
I don't know if you're trolling me, or serious but mal is desolate. I don't get on here often which is why I don't find people, get it?

Syrai | 09-13-13, 12:18 AM
In that case, let's just hope it doesn't get worst. But what happened, you didn't break it or get into an accident right?

It sounds like a good place but honestly I don't think I can handle it. Even MAL is becoming hard to manage and stay active. Not to mention feeling like a noob, and being intimidated by others, maybe that is just me.

I'm sure you can pull it together again like before. When you left, it slowly became inactive but that was because it needed its creator to keep it alive and going. And you guys had wonderful cards which can still lure the same members and new back in. I don't think I have the capacity to handle a club at all so kudos to you. ^^

Unrated_Toxicity | 09-13-13, 12:17 AM
In due time. I will change, as always~

Anyway, what kind of music do you listen to? I don't often find people on this side of the internet.

Syrai | 09-12-13, 11:59 PM
If you think you have to, wouldn't it be a good idea to go? But the judgement still relies on you. I hope you're taking care of your health.

I don't know, bad memory I guess. haha I don't know about that F-list thing unless you're trying to get me to do something completely new and foreign. I haven't rp in a long time now and that is making it hard to even get back into. :/

I see you revived your club. I don't even know if all those people are still around.

Unrated_Toxicity | 09-12-13, 11:49 PM
My sense of humor has died along with my activity huh...

Don't say anything, just topic change.

Unrated_Toxicity | 09-12-13, 11:44 PM
Looks like you gave the place a...

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) lethal injection.

Syrai | 09-12-13, 11:43 PM
Good luck with those runs if you're still doing them. :)

I've been alright. Though looking back 1 year ago, I don't remember anything memorable so yeah nothing much has happened. Same old, same old with MAL and anime stuff except I've limited my time spent on here a lot lately. I'm just getting lazy.
How have you been?

Unrated_Toxicity | 09-12-13, 11:26 PM
There was stuff to do here before but now, its quite desolate.

Unrated_Toxicity | 09-12-13, 11:09 PM
Ah! I see, welcome back to myanimelist.

Unrated_Toxicity | 09-12-13, 11:06 PM
Sup. I've been away from this site for a while. Injection... I'm wondering who you are.

<.<

Syrai | 09-12-13, 7:50 PM
Welcome back. I'm glad to see you being active here again. I hope all has been good for you. <3

Hoshi_Ryu | 09-12-13, 5:40 PM
Miss is such a strong word :P

puppydoglvr | 09-12-13, 4:23 PM
Some of them are like that, so there are similarities ^_^ Hmm, I haven't really decided on the actual story line yet I was focusing more on characters and their traits and work a story around them ^.^

HaremPrince | 09-11-13, 7:23 PM
Okay, I just want to know.

HaremPrince | 09-11-13, 6:25 PM
Have I join the club? I don't remember.

HaremPrince | 09-11-13, 6:06 PM
I was wondering about the comment you send, what is it about this secret basement?

Pages (298) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »