MelbShaw's Comments

MelbShaw's Profile
887 Comments, Pages (45) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
darxleen | 10-30-10, 12:12 AM
NERD! =] sunday <33

Honaris | 10-29-10, 3:35 PM
Ahaha...There was no way I was going to take chemistry at college, i'm a physics man myself. =p Got plenty of homework to do for monday but i'll be doing at the last minute + going out sunday night.

The US education system seems like torture compared to what I do. xD

Honaris | 10-28-10, 10:48 AM
It's no problem, glad they like it. =p

I don't really know what to say, i'm doing okay. xD I've got the week off from college so i'm not doing much. You?

Piroto | 10-27-10, 10:07 PM
oh I see how it is... fine, be that way! >:O hmph... way to ruin my Halloween... *sighs*

Kentarok | 10-26-10, 10:55 PM
well at least u get to watch it today :D i also have chem and it is hard :/

conbini | 10-26-10, 9:46 PM
Nah I don't do drugs ^^; Since it's a Sunday I'll probably just clean the place up a bit, catchup on some school work and watch some anime. I have school the next day early so I can't really go out. I'm too old for dressing up and stuff anyways, don't really get excited about halloween anymore lol

darxleen | 10-26-10, 9:28 PM
Then I guess I'm going to dress up as a Shana that went through puberty ROFL. I'm going with the regular one for school and the flamehaze for the party. I don't want to dye my hair twice and shit.

conbini | 10-26-10, 1:21 PM
LoL, I mean doing random stuff. It's a saying we have here I guess you've never heard of it haha. And you? What will you do?

Shinichi- | 10-26-10, 8:34 AM
Yeah, something happened, wondering now why she left the town, actually the Shana S episodes are jumping back and forth so we have to wait for Season 3 to completely find out

Shanaflamehaze10 | 10-26-10, 7:53 AM
1). no never even heard of it, but ill check it out XD sounds great.

2). I am so not missing a night of free candy! I was gonna be a character from one of my fav animes but I couldn't come up with enough money in time :(

Steponaknee | 10-25-10, 11:49 PM
Isn't wonderful, reading a message someone sent you... you can so easily misunderstand what they were trying to say...
Yeah I know what you mean. I think that everyone has friends like that.

Seriously I thought that you were actually call her a bitch. It's kind of hard to notice sarcasm when it's in text.

Steponaknee | 10-25-10, 10:50 PM
Dude.. That's mean...
Does she call herself a butch too? cuz if she does than I guess it kinda doesn't matter. Like she isn't nice at all?
I've never met someone that completely a bitch... Maybe deep down in the depths if hell or in the darkest corner of her cold heart she's nice. Dude... I read that and it sounds sooooo mean compared to what you said.

Piroto | 10-25-10, 10:38 PM
oh that's cool I guess.
and oh I see how it is... you implying an insult, boy? >.>

Kentarok | 10-25-10, 10:10 PM
hey Yosuga no Sora ep 4 is out today fyi :3

Steponaknee | 10-25-10, 9:30 PM
Well even if you aren't dressing as a specific character that still cool... Well that's if you do dress up. Shana with short hair, sluty, and with boobs... That gonna be a weird llooking Shana. I think that would be funny to see. :D the same personality. Really? I don't think I've ever met anyone like that.

Kentarok | 10-24-10, 11:20 PM
lol probably so, i planned on watching Ore no Imouto, i hope its good, the rating is above 8 and it has comedy, perfect :D if theres ecchi it would be fine too xD

Steponaknee | 10-24-10, 11:18 PM
There weren't a lot of ppl that admitted they watched anime. Most of them were guys. I think that the anime club at school was all guys. So if I had dressed up as a anime character I doubt anyone would notice or say anything. Well that sounds cool. Are you gonna be a certain character from Clannad or your just wearing the uniform? I think it'd be cool to dress as Shana. Which version of Shana is she dressing as?

conbini | 10-24-10, 11:09 PM
I'm doing well, thank you. I don't have any plans for halloween yet, will probably end up wasting time at home doing random jazz ^^

Kentarok | 10-24-10, 8:35 PM
i remember Yosuga is out every Monday or after 12 am so it may be Tuesday, im pretty sure, im too old for trick or treat lol even though ppl would ask wheres ur halloween spirit i might just where an mask :P

Steponaknee | 10-24-10, 7:33 PM
Your failing chemistry?! Are you bad as science or your not trying?

I stopped going to Halloween parties cuz at most of them ppl just get drunk... I'm just giving out candy, we still haven't finished putting up our Halloween decorations. My costume... that's hard to explain... We always ask our mom to make our costumes. Well the costume she made me looks like Yin's from darker than black. The only difference is my dress has a bow. Oh and she also bought me a masquerade mask to wear with it.

Are you dressing up? As what?

Pages (45) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »