Toshi-chan's Comments

Toshi-chan's Profile
Ose_93 | 04-13-14, 7:19 PM
╣Massive BL Obsession Card Delivery!╠

Press Ctrl and F and then search for your username.

4800+ Le Cards

Itsuki Kaname Le Cards

Tatsuya x Atsushi Le Cards

Takao x Midorima x Takao Le Cards

Nekota Yonezou Le Cards

Miyuki x Furuya Le Cards

Hidaka Shoko Le Cards

Let me know if you want to know the artist and I'll see what I can find!

janree | 03-30-14, 5:46 PM
≡BL Obsession Newsletter≡

Mine_Saito | 03-04-14, 5:41 AM

♥(ノ´∀`)Mine_Saito's Delivery ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
BL Obsession Valentine Events!

Mystery Love
thread
Valentine's Claim
thread

Just drop in some love in your profile ( ˘ ³˘)❤
Hope that you love the cards (∩˃o˂∩)♡
If there is any problem with the cards just tell me, I wont bite (^ω^)
The cards will be deleted within 14 days so save and rehost!

Mine_Saito | 03-03-14, 7:22 AM

(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ Hope you like them ^u^
If there is any problem with your cards, just tell me I won't bite (*‿*✿)

janree | 03-01-14, 11:14 PM
≡BL Obsession Newsletter≡

Ose_93 | 02-14-14, 6:42 PM
≡BL Obsession Valentine's Newsletter≡

Happy Valentine's Day fellow BL fans!

O(≧∇≦)O

Celebrate with us by taking part in the
Mystery Love LE and by claiming a couple.

On a side note, I noticed that the Takao x Midorima x Takao LE cards have a post limit and decided to add some cards to both threads. If you weren't able to snag some cards earlier this month, or want more,
click here!. If you are a fan of Nekota Yonezou's Inui x Kaidou doujins, get some cards here.

BL Obsession

janree | 01-31-14, 11:09 AM
≡BL Obsession Newsletter≡

Simonaxo | 01-13-14, 2:27 AM
You know,f those kind of friendship,she wasn't even real.

True,but maybe you had a bad year? :D

Hisagi-Chan | 01-12-14, 4:20 AM
yes. so true. though google translate is just good enough to understand the basic meaning of a sentence in case you want to stalk someone that writes a different language :D
Im only reading Sterek fics and lots of them for the last months, so nothing much to recommend?? never tried johnlock tbh. I see where they are coming from but it's one of those pairings I cant really ship myself (or not much) xD

Bought the tickets on 21th Nov when it was possible. For the premiere day you really have to buy in advance though or you wont get a seat there. At least here, it's so full omg.
I liked it. I think the first part was better. Well you know... the whole Kili/Tauriel/Legolas thing is just WERID. WEIRD AND FREAKY AND NO NO! and just badly made. Can they for once make a female badass that isnt romantically involved with anyone? I mean omg. Also as I expected, I really dislike Thranduil and my bby Legolas is so weird :(( Also Kili hurt and him and Fili not able to visit Erebor me not likey either. so there's that XD in general it was good of course, omg, but the first one was better. what did you think?

Ose_93 | 01-08-14, 5:03 PM
╣BL Obsession Card Delivery╠

Press Ctrl and F and then search for your username.

Halloween LE
Rin x Haru x Rin LE
Miyamoto Kano LE
Aomine x Kuroko LE
Natsume Isaku LE

Halloween's graphics are by:
ひ豆, そうらみこと, かしま
まがりこうじ, もちもち, silversnow

November's graphics are by:
シナノ, dreamxxdream, モノ
cherryaisu, 凍傷,

December's graphic is by:
コマシロ

Simonaxo | 01-05-14, 11:33 AM
She just decided to go with her other ''best friends'' and left me when I needed her. After all what happened she blamed me which had nothing to do with her anyway,she was just scared what other girls think.

True,but when you really want to change you can lmao.

Simonaxo | 01-04-14, 8:11 AM
That seems nice. I lost my best friend not so long ago.

Aw haha thanks,I will need it.
How come?

Hisagi-Chan | 01-04-14, 2:47 AM
google translate is correct in the easiest cases. though online translators/dictionaries like leo.org or dict.cc have complete sentences like that too *g*
TOTALLY BUSY
didnt do much but read fanfics on New Year's Eve, so yeah, ok start. How about you?

no you shouldnt ask xD went to see it on the 15th and again on the 27th with my sister :D

Simonaxo | 01-02-14, 7:50 AM
With my family,well cousin,her parents and her cousin with her family,then with my nana and grandad from dads,it was whole dads family haha,wbu?

Well I want to change my life completely. That's why I been waiting new year so bad.

Wbu?

Simonaxo | 01-01-14, 9:34 AM
Thank you. :)

Yeah,it was great. Just my cousin woke me up in morning because she had to cook something,not much of sleep as well. :D

Simonaxo | 01-01-14, 9:19 AM
Happy new year!

How was your 2014 start?

Simonaxo | 01-01-14, 9:06 AM
Hello.c:

Hisagi-Chan | 12-31-13, 7:43 AM
Im reading too much in german lately and didnt even realize you wrote that in german when I saw it first LOL /fail
thank you <3 and we both are always having trouble with the time, don't we? ;)
day was good, presents great, had to work, but well :D

thank you I wish you the same, lots of luck and great stuff for 2014. I really need it myself :D (can only get better than this one tho)

janree | 12-27-13, 3:21 AM