Toshi-chan's Comments

Toshi-chan's Profile
SheyCroix | 01-30-15, 6:08 PM

image by tkr

Hisagi-Chan | 01-01-15, 3:39 AM
It's nice sending cards when you have the time for it. If not I tend to use the same one. But in the end, even though presents are nice, I think it's great enough to remember someone's birthday :D

oho, so you'll be hooked with eggnog now? :D

Same. I mean it's still different to actually hold books in your hands. But especially with heavy/long books it gets tiring on the hands to hold and you run out of space. I don't even have enough space for my mangas and I'm not even buying anymore.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! And I agree on it hopefully being WAY better. Can not be much worse tbh xD All the best for you too <33 Let's continue being occasional writing buddies XD

Mine_Saito | 12-30-14, 11:42 AM

Time for Mass Delivery!
Sorry guys for the late delivery, before the year end I really need to finish up all my unfinished work.
Anyway, just CLICK THE PIC for your card(s)
Please save and re-host, will be deleted within 14 days.
As usual, any problem just tell me! ^_^

Hisagi-Chan | 12-30-14, 9:31 AM
TOSHI LOVE ASDFGHJKL
Thank you <3 Yummy cake, lots of clothes and money haha. Read some Sterek fics and played a bit with my fam. So it was a good day I guess :D
no need for real bday cards <3 people thinking about me and just sending the shortest messages is enough of a present ;A;

had eggnog before, but not really my thing xD my grandma just gave her best at making me feel like the worst disappointment and whatever *shrugs*

I feel you. A reason why I got a kindle/e-book. It saves you from buying all the books or/and carrying heavy books around >.< So I could always read on the bus or in breaks when I was at work.

janree | 12-28-14, 8:46 PM

image by tkr

Hisagi-Chan | 12-28-14, 3:45 AM
Hope you had a great Christmas :3 mine sucked

That's probably it. Like it's nice to look at what they post or it's just to get the newest information on stuff, but you don't reblog it. That makes sense!
THERE ARE ALWAYS NAKED PEOPLE. Like you're just scrolling down your dash like puppies, actor x, actor y, dick, teen wolf, sterek, sterek, stiles, gays doing it, actor x, cats
THAT'S SO NORMAL I GOT USED TO IT XD It's just bad when someone walks into your room while that's on your dash lol

You should read the book, then. It's not even that long!

Hisagi-Chan | 12-23-14, 7:55 AM
Maybe, but you'd think if they like my past stuff enough to follow, they would reblog or like it? XD Though yeah, can't say that I haven't stumbled upon old art and then stalked the artists and followed :D You have no idea what some people like *shakes head* I've seen such weird things on tumblr. It's totally normal to have naked males on my dash and I just scroll on like nothing happened XD

Same! For about five minutes. Sometimes it sucks that I notice so many details, it really ruins watching stuff. Agreed on the many WTF moments tho XD And yeah, the first was my fav too. Probably it was the closest to the book. The second part had already a lot new stuff in it, but it was still ok. But the third? Uh-uh.

btw wishing you happy holidays, going to leave for my grandmas' tomorow *SIGH*

Toshiru | 12-15-14, 11:09 PM

Hisagi-Chan | 12-15-14, 11:43 AM
I actually don't know? Sometimes I get people following me when I don't do anything. Sometimes I make weird gifs and they like it. But whatever, it's a 50/50 chance if the stuff I make is liked or not XD But as long as I'm bored and have time :D
Sterek will never die, indeed <3

Well I wouldn't say that I don't like it (it's still Middle Earth Universe), but I'm utterly disappointed with it and angry. And I don't think so. I mean some people I follow on tumblr that already watched it before me said the same, that they were disappointed. But in the cinema I heard so many people talk about how cool it was. When I check the hobbit tag on tumblr it's full of people saying how it was the best movie ever. And I'm just like "did you even watch the same thing?". And honestly even if I wouldn't know the book, I'd still have a lot to grumble about xD I loved the first and second part, but the third was just bad. It's like a half finished something.
If you are sure tho. I wanked about it with a friend that watched it after me, had to translate it from german, but got the most points up there I think xD

Hisagi-Chan | 12-14-14, 12:54 PM
Thanks <3 At least someone agrees. I actually got over 1.5k followers, which wtf when did this happen?? And even though Sterek is being killed in Canon, we just happily continue shipping :3

Hm, depends on if you want to hear an hour long rant about me finding fault with it XDD

SheyCroix | 11-30-14, 9:05 AM

image by tkr

Gloom_doom94 | 11-27-14, 2:08 PM
Holy shit that's a lot xD "Junjou romantica" sam gledala, i neke scene su mi bile previše "našminkane", al' sve u svemu jako keksi i tužnih scena tak' da je bilo najs :) i WTF "Enzai", to sam jednom pročitala i krenula gledati kad ono WTF EW EW, i umm tnx, i'll check them out :)

Gloom_doom94 | 11-27-14, 1:31 PM
Pozz... čini mi se da si upućena u yaoi, neke preporuke? :) tnx

Hisagi-Chan | 11-25-14, 8:09 AM
You could become a professional and remind people about birthdays from their acquaintances xD

EXACTLY

jup, jup *nods* it's also easier to come back when I'm greeted with a familiar fandom haha. Sterek forever and ever *g* I really should get away from that, it's been so long. My blog is basically only them xD I just reblog awesomeness, I'm way too picky sometimes xD

Hisagi-Chan | 11-23-14, 12:16 PM
Yeah, like just sitting around and thinking about birthdays XD I mean if you have like 1000 friends that could probably keep you busy :D

tbh I did that at most a handful of times if I remember right. but more often I thought, that it's for them and got myself not to keep it xD

THANKS! It's just, even though this is my anime/manga space, my head is still with TW (or basically Sterek and TW AU, who cares about that shit canon nowadays?), so it feels better to have something that is familiar :D or something. And yes, all the awesomeness that is Derek <3

Hisagi-Chan | 11-23-14, 8:49 AM
Yeah ;A; But in the end, everyone has a life and there might be more important things going on xD

yeah, I thought about that too. Trying harder when making it for others xD Or maybe when I make something for others and it's also a chara or show I like and kinda make it to my liking a bit and that's why I like it in the end, even though I try to make it to their liking xD

YEP, IT IS MY DEREK BABY <3 I thought fuck it and decided to use a non-anime dp XD

Kannei | 11-20-14, 2:06 PM
BL OBSESSION ~~newsletter

Yo minna san and Kapaii too the shortly reached 5000+ Members

--5000+ LE will open soon soo please don't post until its open otherwise your post will be deleted

currently open
--Bad Medicine RE

--New COTM Vote for January 2015 is up

Winner Couple of December is Uta x Kaneki LE will open like every Month on the 1st of December
as well as the Mangaka of the Month LE

soo have Fun and a Nice day ;)
-Kannei

Yorozuya-no-Yume | 11-16-14, 5:47 PM

Hello, dear members! Thanks for joining us! Hope you are having a lot of fun in our club (︶ω︶)

We currently have this edition opened:
Twins LE

The following editions will be opened this week:
Mikoshiba Mikoto SE (on the 19st of November)
Tears LE (on the 23th of November)
Also, if you don't wanna miss other upcoming editions, we would suggest to check the club regularly.
We made a thread with some Future Editions.

We decided to have claims too, so we currenyly have these claims opened, but soon we will open even more:
Claim an Anime
Claim a Manga
Claim a Character
Claim a Quote
Claim a Voice
Claim a Famous Person
Claim a Naruto Character

We have also decided to include a delivery section to make the job easier for the card-makers.
So please make sure to check it regularly, so you wouldn't miss any of your cards.
Deliveries will be posted in THIS THREAD.

The club also has various forum games you can check out:
Count to 1 000 000
HOT or NOT
This or That
Ask the person below you a question
What Are You Listening To?

Also feel free to vote for characters of the month HERE

If you want to get a card on your Birthday, you can apply HERE
You can also get more gifts HERE
And in the end, if you would like to receive our newsletters from now on, apply HERE

Hope to see you sometimes in the club!
Have a nice day / night! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Yorozuya-no-Yume | 11-10-14, 4:50 PM

The following editions will be opened this week:
Final Fantasy SE (on the 11st of November)
Twins LE (on the 15th of November)
We made a thread with some Future Editions.

Claim an Anime
Claim a Manga
Claim a Quote
Claim a Voice
Claim a Naruto Character

The following claims will be opened soon:
Claim a Character
Claim a Famous Person

Deliveries will be posted in THIS THREAD.

The club also has various forum games you can check out:
Count to 1 000 000
HOT or NOT
This or That
Ask the person below you a question
What Are You Listening To?

Also feel free to vote for characters of the month HERE

If you want to get a card on your Birthday, you can apply HERE
You can also get more gifts HERE

Hope to see you sometimes in the club!
Have a nice day / night! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Hisagi-Chan | 11-10-14, 6:10 AM
yeah, it's better than not remembering, but I still feel bad all the time :(

that's right. though it's annoying when stuff for others always turns out that I like it a lot too and rather use it for myself XD and when I try to make something for myself it looks bad XD

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy