Pond's Comments

Pond's Profile
89 Comments, Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Detri | 01-17-14, 2:11 AM
It's not too particularly enjoyable, just pays the bills and is in demand. That's why I wanted to do something more fun with it. Working sure remotely is nice, though. With web dev at least you won't have to work locally if you don't want to.

Detri | 01-16-14, 6:56 AM
Oh, glorious Tumblr. Even when you think you've seen -everything-, you see some more. Much Community, I see. <3 Troy and Abed

I'm a web developer myself, hoping to branch out into game development, but my procrastination grabs a hold of me too often for me to do anything productive :) As you're still a student, do you have a type of programming in mind? Web sucks but it sure is in demand, haha.

Detri | 01-15-14, 9:42 PM
Aha :) Link to your other Tumblr? I just lurk and follow, hah.

I saw some xkcd, you a programmer? lol :)

Detri | 01-15-14, 1:51 AM
As an eternal Tumblr lurker, I salute you for having the patience to post so often. All I see on Tumblr, generally, are cats and My Little Pony, hah.

You've got a talent for writing, ever think about blogging professionally?

Detri | 01-14-14, 7:46 AM
Thanks for accepting the add. Had to gawk at your Tumblr a bit. Excellent taste in books :) Love Sagan, Dawkins, Tyson

Danfonii | 01-12-14, 6:47 PM
Hi. How are you? :3

Gomenesai | 01-12-14, 4:42 AM
It's okay, thank you for accepting!

Tapey | 01-10-14, 2:04 PM
after like the 5th episode is when it picked up in my opinion.

Tapey | 01-10-14, 1:24 PM
what do you think of angel beats so far?

Tapey | 01-10-14, 10:10 AM
Agreed lol

Tapey | 01-09-14, 3:04 PM
hey! i noticed we had a high anime compatibility so i shot you a friend request.

HikariJake | 01-06-14, 7:32 PM
Same birthday? Nice! I'll have to wish you a Happy Birthday when our Birthday comes up XD

And I actually didn't know that, I'll have to read it : )

Smooki | 01-06-14, 6:02 PM
hi, nice taste :PP

RediceRyan | 01-02-14, 5:38 PM
I understand the Senjougahara and Araragi comment. A kiss scene between them would have been awesome since he kissed 2 other girls. They had a bigger budget across 24 episodes, you expect them to hand animate hundreds of snakes, that's nitpicking. Raise the score up to a 9, since it's definitely better than Nisemonogatari.

Rashkolnikov | 01-02-14, 10:14 AM
Ok, hahaha Reservoir Dogs and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind are among my favorites movies of all time. The atmosphere of Baccano is very similar to some movies of Tarantino, indeed. Thanks, now I'm more motivated to watch the rest of it hahaha (:

Rashkolnikov | 01-02-14, 8:33 AM
Hi again (: I want to ask something for you, since you have Baccano in your top 5. I just watched the 1st episode, and I really want to know what type of anime is this. I loved the theme and the music, but is very confusing at first. Don't really know what to think of it.

RediceRyan | 01-02-14, 2:24 AM
I don't know how you can't like Monogatari Second Season as much as Bakemonagatari.

CCrasier | 12-30-13, 10:46 AM
I see, it's great to watch different genres to have a better experience.

CCrasier | 12-29-13, 11:21 PM
That's awesome, It been fine with me also looking into some new anime ,what type your into btw.

CCrasier | 12-29-13, 9:03 PM
thanks again, So how are things going with yourself?

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »