Oohoshi_Awai's Comments

Oohoshi_Awai's Profile
SakiTeruLover | 11-07-14, 3:57 AM
yeah I watched it when it still aired :-)
the only thing I don't like is the change in animation/art.
I like season 1 art better when it comes to the kiyosumi team atleast,especially Nodoka's ribbons.

SakiTeruLover | 11-07-14, 1:28 AM
hello ^_^ I like your pic of Awai, recently finished watching achiga hen and Awai's backflip was cool.

Undim | 11-03-14, 9:36 AM
Welcome to the I ♥ Yuri & Shoujo Ai club. I don't normally do personal welcomes but I noticed you were accidentally skipped over by the welcome crew. Didn't want you to think it was anything personal.

Hope to see you involved in the club.

Kisato | 01-19-14, 11:28 AM
Oh jeez, 'sorry! I thought I replied x_x 'what you think of Zenkoku-hen's first episode?

Underwater's late with episode 2. T_T

KyuuAL | 01-17-14, 12:29 PM
My mahjong? I keep plugging on it - doing what I can to get better - only to get beat back down. I still find my ways to have fun with it though.

KyuuAL | 01-13-14, 1:49 PM
Hmm. Now with moar Saki, how's your mahjong these days?

Kisato | 12-11-13, 8:48 PM
Oh yeah, love'n them! xD can't wait to see Hiroe <3 and Himematsu (best school xD)

'the manga for Saki seems to be moving... 'really slow, lately. x_x I do plan to give Shinohayu a read, though. 'prob pick it up soon. How is it so far?

-Sorry for the late reply

Shangetsu | 12-06-13, 6:12 AM
Lol, told you :P.

UQ Holder is decent but so far it still live in the shadow of Negima :/

Shangetsu | 12-05-13, 6:35 PM
Yes, can't wait for 5th Jan.

Kisato | 12-04-13, 11:07 PM
Are you hyped for Zenkoku-hen come January!? xD 'been a-while, haha-

Shangetsu | 12-04-13, 11:15 AM
Yes, do catch with Magi.
Watamote is pretty boring though, I wouldn't recommend it.

Shangetsu | 12-03-13, 4:39 PM
I'm not sure, it's been a while since I read it lol.

Shangetsu | 12-03-13, 7:38 AM
I see.

I can't believe anyone is worst than Ritz lol.

I never read the manga of Kuroshitsuji but I hate how the anime was a total fangirl bait. They really over-focused yaoi tone that I heard weren't in the manga only for the sake of selling more.

Do you still not have a skype or anything more handy to chat o:?

Shangetsu | 12-02-13, 8:21 PM
I haven't checked what will be airing this winter lol.
I should do that sometime soon, when I'll stop being lazy xD.

Yes I'll definitively read it someday, the question is when?
When Saki will air again I'll probably feel like reading more mahjong.

Shangetsu | 12-02-13, 3:54 AM
Nop I didn't read it but I'll probably do it someday anyway xD.

I'm not that much interested in seiyuu because I consider that most of them do a pretty good job.

I never gave a chance to HxH, it always looked like an overly bland generic shounen from what I've seen :/.

Bleach has been going steadily on a good way lately, that is if you forget all those mad guys that says it suck but can barely back up their statement.

Shangetsu | 11-30-13, 6:53 PM
Almost 2 months later lol. Seems like you were busy.

I haven't read anything new since I have shitload of stuff to do for school, I can barely manage to watch everything I'm watching this season ._.

Can't wait for Saki 2 in January.

Shangetsu | 10-09-13, 7:50 PM
Hey there, what will you be watching this season :p?

dratlam | 10-01-13, 12:54 AM
I hope I'm not being too kind on Futari. I think a 6 is just about where it should be.

Shangetsu | 09-22-13, 8:10 AM
Hum, nop.
I'm already flooded with episode, I won't add up half a series worth of episode to that X).

dratlam | 09-20-13, 9:15 PM
Futari isn't the best of the series but I don't mind Kokoro that much.

Understandably it isn't the same Milky though.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy