Hisagi-Chan's Comments

Hisagi-Chan's Profile
wassay | 08-18-14, 4:53 PM
Gonna have to figure out how to balance work and school that's if I get a job though. xD
I don't think I follow you :o http://wassayed.tumblr.com/ ~
I just couldn't remember, I was pretty sure you had one but couldn't remember. xD

Siion | 08-18-14, 7:27 AM
I don't? I feel like i make more random sexual advances now towards random people then i used to *Nods* perhaps i am a "late bloomer" in being a dirt bag *Nods* well i gotta make up for lost time, come sit on my lap Hisagi-chan ^_^
I think you can have to many great grandma's *Thinks* i think 3 is to many? Docent that mean your going to be annoying as well? Docent that pass down to you?

...but dogs are descended from wolves right? *Tilts head* except you can actually touch these ones without loosing an arm and i mean you don't have to take them out, i mean you can put them in a cage or down a well if you wanted *Shrugs*
I think if you knew your stuff you wouldn't be doing it in the first place 0_o

Siion | 08-17-14, 2:57 PM
Ah, of course you did, how else was you going to write? 0_o

Your body is a he? Hmmmmm i dunno how many sexual jokes i have made towards you in the last couple of years if any but *Bows* please disregard 90% of them, the remaining 10% somehow probably still apply.
I dunno, i have downsized my family to save on resources, currently i am not hiring new staff *Shakes head* but i dunno what great grandma's do, i guess there job is to be annoying? If so she is an amazing great grandma.
Yeah but you'll give up eventually, some things you just can't change no matter how much you think or worry about them.

You know we have wolves that you can pet, they are called dogs... When you are finally arrested please come up with a better excuse then "its fun" *Nods*

suniii | 08-17-14, 10:34 AM
vielen lieben dank für die glückwünsche :>

aber wieso kehrt mir nyanko den rücken zu?XD wurde er zu doll geknuddelt?XD oder eher nach dem motto: auch ein rücken kann entzücken?:D

_Ghost_ | 08-17-14, 8:10 AM
Hehe sieht chic aus, vielen Dank :)

wassay | 08-17-14, 12:14 AM
I sorta don't even want to go back to school, just wantta stay home and waste my time. ^_^ But fuck that shit, it's boring. As long as my classes aren't gonna be full I'm happy.
Yeah I did, I've missed so much shit; like SNK and all that jazz. SNK was pretty darn good. :o
I don't remember you had/have a pet correct?

Hinoenma | 08-15-14, 6:56 PM
Oh I must try it sometime, even if 3b And season 4 might not be good.

Glad you're doing better hun~ Hope you get a job soon.

Yeah the lazy feels lol. You just had to add the yet huh? :P

wassay | 08-14-14, 7:15 PM
ISH ISH!
THAT'S GOOD! I've been looking for a job too, but as it is summer I'm just tryna relax and shit gonan start looking for one again after summer.
I'm doing good myself, started watching anime again. :o Yeah.

Siion | 08-14-14, 1:45 PM
I dunno, you failed to follow your own ban in the latter paragraphs, its like your not even putting in the effort Hisagi *Shakes head*

Your super tired for other reasons, like i said you can operate great on less then that. Sleep often depends on diet and health and why is sleep a "he"? =P ... Exactly! Good old grandma and her classic wisdom *Nods* shes doing a good job at grandma, we will promote her to great grandma in the coming months *Notes down* basically stop worrying about it wuss *Flicks you in the head* if you stop worrying about it you'll most likely sleep longer, its all in your head... Your crazy crazy head o_o

I dunno i think that kinda environment brings out the worse in people, they are all acting professional during times they don't and its expected of them and they all find it stupid but they all do it and shout at each other when the other one docent. Like you said they also think everything is harder then it really is when they are all doing easy to learn simple tasks but people work themselves up because they are being all professional and using pointless jargon and so normal stupid tasks sound more complicated and common sense then flies out the window and got a bunch of idiots who can't do anything unless they are specifically trained or won't even attempt to do things they don't know.

Hisagi-chan you can't just no respect things you can't sexually harass, its a bad habit that we need to get you out of. I can't have you going around petting things all the time and you SUPER can't pet a Wolf.

Siion | 08-11-14, 3:51 PM
What am i gonna do? Not have dots? Come on Hisagi, your being a bit unreasonable o_o

It won't work like that, your body has adapted to 6 hours, at a push your gonna get 8-9 and if you was out of work for like a year then maybe you might get back to like 12 if your feeling super lazy. 6 can be enough, i can feel okay on 2 when i am working but if i get 2 at home when i have time to relax all of a sudden its not enough, its more of state of mind. Your telling yourself 6 isn't enough and it docent help that you've begun to worry about it, all your gonna do is stress yourself out and if your still getting 6 then don't do sleeping pills. Your body will wake up when its had enough to go and sleep when it needs to. I used to worry about sleep allot but it does you no good so i just go with what i get, just go with the flow ^_^

Yeah but there are just a-holes everywhere, i find office work is maybe the worst for that. I found at least on physical work or work considered more menial you tend to have better company or at least less stuck up company, i sometimes work on request of an office and i fit in fine but the people are just kinda silly tbh. Its like a bunch of adults playing work instead of adults working.

You can't pet a normal Bunny, might be some sort of illness off it and don't look down on wildlife, respect the Bunny.

Siion | 08-09-14, 9:30 AM
...Gotta have dots...

That's fine right? Why are you trying to sleep longer then your used to? I am used to sleeping 5-7 hours now, 8-9 is the max i can do now if i force myself but you shouldn't force yourself, you get as much as you need to have and that's fine. If you only sleep 6 then you only need 6. If you want more then you need to find ways to make your body need more sleep.

I've moved around enough where i can pretty much self train myself on new jobs and i get them to like me and they want me back by name so i end up having a steady flow of work coming in but i am not full time so they can't treat me like crap and i don't have to pretend to care about what they do and i meet lots of different types of people. Ideal for me, keeps my brain going.

Nope, just a Bunny. Not even a very big Bunny ether, just a simple Bunny. No joke to be had, its just a Bunny. It eats grass and stuff, you can't pet it though.

Siion | 08-09-14, 8:53 AM
Over the amount of conversations i have had and if dots weighed anything then i think i would of used about a ton by now, could bury an elephant to death in the dots i have used *Nods*

Stop doing that, sleep better. Why, what issues are you having?

Yeah work does that, at first your happy to have a job but after awhile you really stop giving a damn. Apathy Yay! I'm okay with what i do, i move around places allot as a temp so i get to do allot of different things.

I assumed it was some sort of Bunny.

Siion | 08-09-14, 7:59 AM
... .... Haven't i always used a ton of dots though? ... Ellipsis all the way!

So you've been okay as well? So we have both been crap? *Laughs* Congratz on finishing i guess, must be a good thing and a scary thing since you've worked there for this long and now have to find a new place.

So i knew the Wild Hisagi only through her rebellious years?

Siion | 08-09-14, 7:29 AM
I like your avatar to...

...I have been okay... How have you been?

This is weirdly pleasant and normal, what did you do with hisagi-chan?! O_O

Siion | 08-09-14, 7:15 AM
Hey you to.

evil-sama | 08-08-14, 4:12 AM
don't worry, everyone says that at first, but you'll find it ^^ either way you can never predict where you'll end up, life turns around at any moment while you're looking away ^^
don't forget the 8-packed men blowing a palm leaf in your face and serving you a drink
well 6 hours is not that big of a problem tho. normally it should be 7-8 hours, you're not so far off. some ppl sleep for like 3-4 hours, then it's really fucked up ^^' [I'm guilty of that too recently, from time to time, but that's because of love, it's only for love! :D]

wassay | 08-07-14, 9:59 AM
OH SHIT IS IT MY GIRL JESS?
How you doing ? Long time no talk-irno.

evil-sama | 08-07-14, 3:08 AM
good luck with the job hunting ^^ buy me a helicopter with your first salary and come get me to your private island
sleeping problems? I know that feel ^^" But it's my own fault, not biology's :/

evil-sama | 08-06-14, 2:29 PM
I'm doing just fine, great actually ^^ but also really lazy
anything new with you?