ssjokg's Comments

AnarchicSloth | 09-13-14, 6:45 AM
Yeah, I thought I should make it stand out more. My bad

AnarchicSloth | 09-13-14, 3:37 AM
Damn, the hate is real.

midnightblade | 09-11-14, 7:21 PM

Mahadev_Shiki | 09-10-14, 6:07 PM
Oh ok, didnt know about that. Less than a month to go.

Mahadev_Shiki | 09-10-14, 10:53 AM
True, hopefully we get some news by March 2015. The 10th Anniversary is around April 2015 isnt it?

Mahadev_Shiki | 09-10-14, 10:19 AM
Yeah, lets hope for an Index 3.
What do you think they will animate if there is an Index 3, do you think they will anime the WW3 arc or directly proceed to the NT (Havent read NT yet but I head the magic god arc is epic)

Mahadev_Shiki | 09-10-14, 10:10 AM
I read till chapter 51 I believe, put on hold since I am type that cant wait for weekly/monthly releases. I generally marathon through arcs as you can see in my animelist I hardly have any recent anime.
Problem with Railgun anime is that its filled with fillers.

Yup, saw the 10th anniversary video. Cant wait for the event and please please announce Index 3, but I guess they might do a "Heavy Objects" to promote the novels.

Mahadev_Shiki | 09-10-14, 9:59 AM
We will :D

Hope we get a toaru majustsu no index season 3, I like Misaka and Railgun but its no way near as epic as Index (Main) storyline

AnarchicSloth | 09-09-14, 1:16 AM
By the way, on your favorite hero list, the character Hamazura Shiage has a link to your photobucket. If you don't want people to know what you look like, you should probably remove that ;)

AnarchicSloth | 09-06-14, 5:36 PM
I saw that as him trying to make a solution so he could have both.

I thought he cursed them because he was betrayed yet again. He also cursed the grail because that is what made them betray him. I'm also pretty sure Lancer didn't know the circumstances behind why he was ordered to kill himself which is why he's so angry.

He does that because he wants to fight how he wants to, honorably without disobeying orders. In order to achieve both, he tries to negotiate with Kayneth. I don't think he ever outright disobeys him...

AnarchicSloth | 09-06-14, 5:05 PM
Oh, I overlooked that. I thought his priorities were:
1. Serve new master to the best of his ability
2. Have honorable fights with Saber (because he was glad to see someone like her).
But I couldn't remember him talking about correcting his past.

I have no income :| (15 year old, no job)

AnarchicSloth | 09-06-14, 4:01 PM
Hmm, I didn't notice him being a hypocrite in F/Z... Perhaps it's in a VN or something? Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention?
He was one of the less interesting servants lol, I'll give you that, but I kind of grew attached to him in a way. Enough to feel sorry for him when he died at least, that was probably one of the cruelest deaths in the fate series.

The honor shit does get annoying after a while but I think it just adds to his character (imagine what he would be like without saying all that shit. He'd just be like a blank piece of paper).
Also what other figures do you have? I'm interested in collecting but I don't have the money :'(

AnarchicSloth | 09-06-14, 2:32 PM
Hey, I saw a post of yours earlier saying F/Z Lancer was the worst servant besides assassin (because screen time).
He can't be that bad though...
I'm sure there is much worse...

AnarchicSloth | 09-05-14, 10:46 AM
Wow, thanks a lot :)
I'm indebted to you

Botato | 09-04-14, 7:59 AM
Yeah that thread is just.. I don't even..

midnightblade | 09-03-14, 8:53 PM
Wow you really liked FSN O.o I gave the VN overall a 8/10, if I take all 3 routes into consideration and try to average my scores for them..

I hear some really good things about Umineko. The only shitty thing is it is so long, I would not even have the time to finish it if I spammed it to death during my winter vacation this year (my next real holiday). Well I guess I could log some serious hours then and just gradually chip away at the rest of it when school starts again in January D:

AnarchicSloth | 09-02-14, 2:33 PM
Wow, that's a big list... Better get to it after Kaiji.

P.S. Lol, fine, I dropped it XD

AnarchicSloth | 09-02-14, 11:24 AM
Hello ^_^
As a newbie to the Nasuverse, are there any visual novels I should play? And what order? Please bear in mind that the only visual novel I've played is Clannad so any suggestions for anything would be very helpful.
Thank you in advanced.

ScazoN | 09-01-14, 3:49 AM
Ah that's a long time away.

I will read the VN's first then start with that order, thanks heaps dude.

ScazoN | 09-01-14, 3:29 AM
Alright, sweet! So I should be going with this order (?):
* Fate/stay Night (2014)
* F/Z
* F/Z Season 2
* Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya

Ignore:
* Fate/stay Night (2006)
* Fate/stay Night : UBW

Ah yeah, I've seen the anime only for Tsukihime so I guess I'll give Carnival Phantasm a go too.

As for the VN and LN you mentioned, I will definitely read them if it is compulsory.