ssjokg's Comments

ssjokg's Profile
7thVoid | 07-20-14, 9:11 AM
The angel fall arc was one that struck me odd actually. There were many things in it that didn't appeal to me very well. The Kazakiri arc had it's moments but lacked a few details that would've given me a better idea of the direction it was going in.

I'm sure you could guess but the sister arc is one of my favs with one reason being Accelerator. The overall feel of it also did a good job of making me fall into it's story. A few others I liked were the festival and invasion arcs.

I've re-watched both series a number of times but it's been a while so my memory is somewhat fuzzy, so you'll have to excuse me on that.

7thVoid | 07-19-14, 5:42 PM
Wow is it that much of a surprise? lol. I really enjoyed both series. I'd say that Index had some minor flaws in character development but that's to be expected with the time the studio had. The overall flow for me as an anime only viewer is that they did a rather good job in how they produced the plot. Railgun was in a word astounding. It actually makes up for indexes lack of character depth. I re-watched every season after watching railgun because it gave me more of a sense of direction for the characters that weren't normally shown.

Fullmetal89 | 07-19-14, 11:04 AM
There's not a lot of asspulls, I guess if I had to compare it to another manga I would say it's a bit like Shaman King in the beginning.

Fullmetal89 | 07-19-14, 10:04 AM
No problem, the manga is very good in my opinion. It starts off really slow and generic but kicks off once they introduce the Kyoto arc.

Fullmetal89 | 07-19-14, 7:32 AM
The signature is Hagoromo Gitsune from the second season of Nurarihyon don't remember the episode.

Forgetfulness | 07-17-14, 7:18 PM
So another question,

In Fate/, the sex scenes are a way for characters to transfer prana. Does anything happen in Tsukihime though?
Or are the sex scenes literally just there for sex (and in some cases like Ciel's, "plot")?

Botato | 07-17-14, 12:36 PM
I knew that, I was just testing you :p

Boombawks | 07-16-14, 5:59 AM
I called it around chapter 600-620 that this will happen with Obito and I called it 2 months ago that Madara will be the next, I won't be surprise if my prediction comes true, hopefully I am wrong but what the heck... This manga has already hit rock bottom of the long drop.

Boombawks | 07-16-14, 5:56 AM
I know, just that I forgot about that asspull when sasuke did it in this chapter prior to the first time he did it. Looks like MALkage decided to read the manga, and not to my surprise he thinks everything is consistent.

Boombawks | 07-15-14, 9:28 PM
What asspull? There is so many I do not know which one.

Forgetfulness | 07-15-14, 6:23 PM
Hey, have you heard the speculation about Fate/Zero that one of the soldiers shown in Ionoi Hetairoi is a grown up version of Waver?

What are your thoughts on that? Is it just a coincidence or is that really him?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, link: http://zhishanshi.tumblr.com/post/91901020627/cilica-incredible-a-puberty

TheAshmanCometh | 07-15-14, 1:02 PM
I mean when someone straight up quotes you. If you don't go back and check the thread, you'd never know someone said something to you.

Yeah, they just want you to manually go in and check for anything new. At least you can receive e-mails when someone posts on your profile, though. Although, if you don't check your e-mail frequently, that's useless.

TheAshmanCometh | 07-15-14, 12:33 PM
This site has some really curious design choices in regards to communication. For example; you can't get notifications that someone has replied to you in a thread.

TheAshmanCometh | 07-15-14, 12:08 PM
Gotcha, I didn't even realize that the pm box had a limit. You're right about the nuns, by the way. My mistake.

Panku | 07-08-14, 4:58 PM
Well, I will look into the visual novel. It's just that I've never played one before. (Or is "read" the proper verb here?) But anyways, thank you!

Panku | 07-08-14, 4:15 PM
Ah, sounds pretty complicated. I'm not sure if I could read the VN. :/
So, you do think I will need prior knowledge before watching this remake?

Panku | 07-07-14, 8:58 PM
Hi, I saw you you on the F/SN 2014 forum (I like your forum pic btw), so I thought I could ask you a question, seeing as you really love the Fate/ series. I was wondering if it's necessary to watch the original series before the upcoming one. I know that it's going to be quite a while before it comes out and that it is indeed a remake, so I would not likely have to watch the original SN, but would I have to at least watch Zero? I know you're going to try to encourage me to watch all of it, but I just want to know if it's absolutely necessary to go in that order. Sorry for such a long question! Hope it's not too much trouble to ask.

Stark700 | 07-02-14, 10:36 AM
Oh wow, last time I talked to him was over 2 years ago. Yeah, I've seen him before on the F/Z boards when the show was airing.

Hmm, I'm not sure though since I don't know him well.

JustShiki | 07-01-14, 9:53 PM
What are your thoughts on the Index anime? I have the first season downloaded and ready to be watched, but some people of my Twitter told me that I should avoid that and stick with LNs.

I'm asking you 'cause I know that you've read the LNs and know lot of stuff about it.

Boombawks | 07-01-14, 11:11 AM