SnowmanU's Comments

SnowmanU's Profile
dolamroth | 03-24-14, 11:49 AM
Hi! Would you like to support Tachibana Kanade in ISML 2014? http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=57437

OmNoms | 12-28-13, 10:15 PM
R+V is ending February. D:

OmNoms | 12-10-13, 8:17 PM
Been making new stuff

OmNoms | 12-09-13, 8:39 PM
It went over pretty well, just a bunch of shopping. I got some clothes as gifts.

OmNoms | 12-07-13, 12:48 PM
Oh hey, what a coincidence just came back from a car trip. xD

OmNoms | 11-25-13, 6:19 AM
Hey its me shadowchronicle.

DEMOLITION_D | 11-10-13, 1:55 PM
Totally, I loved the movie as well. All of them. For me, my faves are 5 and 3. 3 especially. And 5 especially. 5 and 3 especially.

DEMOLITION_D | 10-30-13, 11:53 PM
Second Kara no Kyoukai is an interesting pick for a favorite out of the seven. Tell me why?

Atominator99 | 03-27-13, 11:02 PM
I liked the ending and I'm hoping for a second season of it. I hope we'll get another good romance next season too.

Atominator99 | 03-23-13, 10:42 PM
Yeah, it's been getting better and better with the last couple episodes. I wonder how the last episode will fair in comparison to the whole series. I guess we'll find out in a couple days.

Atominator99 | 03-20-13, 6:59 PM
Nothing much, you? Thanks, you too :) I'm enjoying Sakurasou a lot as well.

x3mslayer | 02-26-13, 7:23 AM
Hi,
I like your profile picture. I'd like to have it, but larger.
Is it possible to find/get that profile picture of yours in original size?

TwistedChick | 02-21-13, 7:53 PM
Like several other commenters, I just read your Usagi Drop manga review. I shouldn't be laughing right now, but I totally am. You're hysterical. XD I haven't read the manga, don't plan to, and have little issue viewing an anime and its parent manga as entirely separate things. So my loving the anime and now knowing about the manga ending doesn't really affect me (thankfully - I realize this isn't what most people experience).

The way you expressed your discomfort, revulsion even, with the second half of the story made me laugh SO HARD. XDDDDDD I expect I'd feel the same way after reading it, and I just had to give you your props, man.

rific | 01-08-13, 10:23 PM
Haha no problem I completely forgot. Nice 10s still.

Jaytsun | 01-06-13, 2:08 PM
good tastes bro i like you

alon89 | 12-01-12, 8:33 PM
I read your review of Usagi Drop and I feel exactly the same way. I first watched the movie adaptation largely because Kenichi Matsuyama is in it. Then I started watching the anime (still watching right now), but in the middle of it I got more curious about the story. I found the manga and saw a grown-up Rin. I just wanted to know more. Then I found out about Daikichi being a Woody Allen towards Rin and it just disturbed me. Now I have difficulties finishing the series without that awful thought in mind. I don't know what the mangaka's intentions were in making the manga that way, but in my opinion, it could have been a hundredfold better if it remained family-centric.

rific | 09-30-12, 8:07 PM
Also, you're the one person I've ever seen who likes Nami from Alive more than I do (let alone know who she is). You have been applauded!

rific | 09-30-12, 8:06 PM
Hey saw your post on reddit, we seem to share a lot of the same 10s.
Nice to meet you. Your taste is superb.

Dashiawia | 04-30-12, 2:54 PM
Nice Usagi Drop manga review dude. I totally agree with you on the second half of the manga, it turned from being great to mediocre in a heartbeat. In fact it got so boring that I dropped it after 3 chapters into the time-skip XD

dietmango | 04-23-12, 10:25 PM
Lol they're probably out by now. There were only 300 from what I've read.