cleo's Comments

cleo's Profile
aeysoi | 03-14-14, 4:49 AM
We would love to have you in our Watch Anime and Talk Simultaneously Club. Please take a few minutes to check the club out and read our FAQ to see if this is the right club for you. We are sorry to bother you if you are not interested in any clubs or social activities.

Yae-Yae | 12-24-12, 12:45 AM

Tis Christmas Eve! Wishing you and yours the merriest Christmas ever! I really miss you and can only hope you and yours are well. <3

Yumekichi11 | 12-13-12, 2:34 PM
HEY DEAR! HOW ARE YOU?

I kept my word. Sorry for such long sucky wait.

Here:
Madoka is over! After all this time. I hope my theories are on PAR with my old ones but your brain is good enough to comprehend them so you tell me. I do have a club so you can write me there if my profile is too big now.

At least my promise is kept towards you of making posts of high IQ value.

Yae-Yae | 05-23-12, 3:43 PM
Hey girl!
I miss you and all the chats we once had. I hope you are faring well and look forward to seeing you return one day.
be well,
Yaya

Yae-Yae | 04-07-12, 7:05 PM

Yae-Yae | 03-20-12, 8:49 PM
What memories I have growing up with these beauties and the great superstars they once were. I remember the pullovers, the mini-skirts, black eyeliner, and all the crushes...damn, but those boys were cute! Loved and adored every one of them. I dedicate this to all of you on this fine Tuesday evening. Smoochies for the good times.

Yae-Yae | 03-17-12, 11:25 AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yae-Yae | 02-18-12, 9:26 PM
Another wonderful short that I really enjoyed and now passing it on to you...
The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

I never get any more replies from you and I have spammed your profile lots. I hope all is well with you. ^^

Yae-Yae | 02-17-12, 10:18 AM
Best Animation | SOTW Awards 2012!
BEST 3D~~~
The film...Rosa.
First film on their list. I recommend it as it is well done...

Yae-Yae | 02-14-12, 9:22 AM

CP | 02-12-12, 2:30 PM
Just watched the FMAB film; UTW subbed it. Quite nice, but not up to par with the series I think.
, but more than worth watching.

A few days ago the 13th ep of Denpa Onna was out as well, if you noticed. Watchable, but pretty much fluff.

RemnantSoul | 02-07-12, 4:33 AM
Hello high compatibility

Yae-Yae | 02-05-12, 2:26 PM
A good friend sent these to me...passing them on to all of you for a good Sunday laugh...enjoy! ;)

WOMEN'S REVENGE
'Cash, check or charge?' I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.
As she fumbled for her wallet, I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
'So, do you always carry your TV remote?' I asked. 'No,' she replied, 'but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally.'

UNDERSTANDING WOMEN
(A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)
I know I'm not going to understand women.
I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,
pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,
and still be afraid of a spider.

WIFE VS. HUSBAND
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position..

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,
the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'
'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'

WORDS
A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day--30,000 to a man's 15,000.
The wife replied, “The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...”
The husband then turned to his wife and asked, “What?”

CREATION
A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be
so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.
'The wife responded, “Allow me to explain.
God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!”

WHO DOES WHAT
A man and his wife were having an argument about who
should brew the coffee each morning.
The wife said, “You should do it because you get up first,
and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.”
The husband said, “You are in charge of cooking around here and
you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.”
Wife replies, “No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee..”
Husband replies, “I can't believe that, show me.” So she fetched the Bible, and opened the Old Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says: HEBREWS

The Silent Treatment
A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.
Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, “Please wake me at 5:00 AM.” He left it where he knew she would find it.
The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, “It is 5:00 AM . Wake up..”
Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.
God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.

CP | 02-05-12, 11:47 AM
And another week has gone... we actually got some real winter for a change. Around -10 - -15C, even down to -20 Friday night. And ten less up in the country where my parent's live, so pretty cold.

Been reading some manga this weekend. I actually finished FMA in the English printed version, as v27 recently came out. As nice as the anime; I found it well worth to both read and watch :)

Another great volume of Skip Beat!, so now I'm up to chapter 156. Really amazing interaction between our main protagonists here, and I imagine the next volume'll bring out Kyoko's natural talents again. I guess you're far ahead with scanlations...

Also another volume of Dance in the Vampire Bund, 11 (c64). The last couple of books have been really great in all respects, makes you wanna know more, now! And the little side/background extras are very nice.
Seven Seas is doing a great print, though it's a long time between the volumes :-(

Finally, related to my previous post, latest ep of the Highschool Boys, number 4, was really a step up. More interaction outside those three and nice side characters. So I retract a little of my criticism ;P

Yae-Yae | 01-31-12, 10:30 PM
Lawyer Joke

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

Yae-Yae | 01-30-12, 9:30 PM
You may want to check this one out...well done and deep. Artsy and abstract...7/10 from me. The torrent is on Tokyo Toshokan. ^^

Yae-Yae | 01-30-12, 2:40 PM
A sixty-ish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.
Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look?What's the matter with you?"
The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care, I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old!"
The husband said, "What did he say about your 60 year old ass?"
"Your name never came up," she replied.

(Men . . . They just never know when to shut up, do they?)

Happy Monday!

Yae-Yae | 01-29-12, 11:52 PM

Old Butch*

John was in the fertilized egg business.

He had several hundred young layers (hens), called 'pullets,' and ten
roosters to fertilize the eggs.

He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot
and was replaced.

This took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells and attached them
to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance, which
rooster was performing.

Now, he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report by just
listening to the bells.

John's favorite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this
morning he noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all!

When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing
pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming,
would run for cover.

To John's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't
ring.

He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

John was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the Renfrew County
Fair and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the "No Bell Piece
Prize," but they also awarded him the "Pulletsurprise" as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making. Who else but a
politician could figure out how to win two of the most coveted awards on
our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the unsuspecting populace
and screwing them when they weren't paying attention.

Vote carefully, the bells are not always audible.*

Thanks and have a great day!

CP | 01-29-12, 2:08 PM
Finished Working'!! I followed m.3.3.w as usual, and they were delayed, ... Very nice comedy, and I found the second series a full step better than the first. Yamada FTW ;P

Up to four of Kara no Kyoukai now, and I'm impressed with how it develops. Clearly a series to be judged on its entirety, not on single eps. And even a tad of Noto Mamiko for CP's sake...

About the ongoing, I'm pretty disappointed about the Highschool boys; it was nice in the first ep, but it really doesn't get to me after that. Hoping for a switch. Same with Kill me Baby, give me some change.

Missed ep 3 of Mouretsu, so watched 3-4 b2b. I'm impressed how they dare not to go too fast through the story and let her develop.

And I'm also NOT watching that live of Skip Beat!, it's bound to suck beyond belief ;D

Yae-Yae | 01-27-12, 2:26 PM