FlameLightning17's Comments

FlameLightning17's Profile
Manjuu | 08-15-14, 8:41 AM

P.S. Due to the club having so many members, we aren't able to send out newsletters to all of our members. If you would like to receive newsletters from the Slice of Life Club, post here.
Our newsletters include notifications on when our competition rounds start, club event information, information on our monthly banner contest (new feature starting in September), news about updates and changes to the club, etc.

P.S.S We are in need of active card makers!
We do a few monthly editions and we really need some more card makers to help out with those. If you are interested in applying, click here.

littleally28 | 06-16-14, 9:28 PM

Hello members~

I have seen that the club seems a little down even if we are still active.
So I'm sending this newsletter to bump you up and invite you to pass by the club~
(He misses you ^.^)
There is gonna be a new change. It consist on opening a card theme ever WEEK. So go and pass by to ask for the card and not lose the change to collect it.
There is also the Creation Card Contest (C.C.C.), remember that if you win first or second place you are able to ask all the cards of an edition from linette (me ^^').
That's all, have a great summer and we wait for you in our club~

Nemui_Nyx | 06-12-14, 11:29 AM

Hello Everyone of RACE!
Yes I mean everyone! This is a special delivery being sent out to everyone in the club! Whether you signed up for the newsletter or not :P (You should do that btw, if you haven't)
I'm the creator of Random Anime Cards Emporium, Miyuki (formerly Rozzimandias11), if you didn't know....
Special thanks to all my staff that helped with this delivery, it means a lot!
Now for the news

toridoshi | 03-16-14, 11:59 AM
Slice of Life Club Newsletter

kanon-chan | 02-17-14, 12:43 PM
I've been doing well myself. Did you have a fun birthday?

Any new Zechs x Noin related ones you've written?

kanon-chan | 01-27-14, 7:27 AM
Happy Birthday Flame! Have a great birthday today:D

How have you been doing my friend?

linette | 01-19-14, 3:55 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Delivery ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: Card Dreamland

Hope you like your birthday gift.
Sorry for the early delivery!

Gift

Saved and Re-host, will be deleted on February.

Master_Of_Faster | 12-29-13, 7:59 PM
Heya whats up? i added you on skype! ^_^

Kuma-Kuma | 11-06-13, 5:56 PM
yo. how you been?

janree | 09-13-13, 1:17 PM
MCA'S MONTHLY NEWSLETTER

MJBaller23 | 09-07-13, 7:47 PM
Hello

HinoKahoko | 07-09-13, 8:39 AM

I'm sorry for this late late late delivery >.<' I'm just soooo lazy! Besides, I think I got a little more addicted to LoL :I so I neglected my duties ... *sigh* I'm sorry. This delivery is a big one, contains 880 cards, so mistakes are highly possible. Please look for short versions of your name..^^' The cards will be deleted in two weeks and I am not responsible for any lost cards. Also don't hesitate to ask me if you can't find your cards or your name was mispelled or any problem you might have with this delivery. Since there are a lot of cards, I used dropcanvas (as suggested by Tyrel, thank you) for this delivery. I uploaded all the editions in separate folders for once but I also uploaded them in one single folder. You choose how to search for them C: Happy saving~
I'm deeply sorry for the ones who requested Ao no Exorcist cards! That edition was made in October last year but I was too lazy to deliver it and now that time has come!

Click HERE for the link to all the cards
This link loads very very hard because of all the cards...

Cards>>Abandoned Place SE<<Thread
Cards>>Ao no Exorcist LE<<Thread
Cards>>Cosplay RE<<Thread
Cards>>Cute Swimsuit LE<<Thread
Cards>>Dying SE<<Thread
Cards>>hibaricloud's Bday SE<<Thread
Cards>>Nami LE<<Thread
Cards>>Nate River LE<<Thread
Cards>>Nurse Outfit LE<<Thread
Cards>>RWBY - Red LE<<Thread
Cards>>Shingeki no Kyojin LE<<Thread
Cards>>Snowdrop RE<<Thread

By the way~ MCA is recruiting card makers~ Try your luck by applying in this club section~

roki-masaki | 06-26-13, 10:48 PM
Ahh. Nice Echinda pic

RIPxxkutekittyxx | 06-26-13, 8:03 PM
Ok

RIPxxkutekittyxx | 06-26-13, 6:31 PM
If u can't it's ok

Dyasin_Arcadia | 06-26-13, 5:42 PM
You're welcome.
That sucks to hear, but at least you can come online now that you have a new laptop. :)

RIPxxkutekittyxx | 06-26-13, 5:04 PM
That's cool

Hey would you like to join my new rp club here is the link:

Nate-chan | 06-26-13, 2:00 PM
You're welcome. c:

RIPxxkutekittyxx | 06-26-13, 1:42 PM
My step mom does

Dyasin_Arcadia | 06-26-13, 12:55 PM
Nice new profile picture. How have you been? :)