chie_oink's Comments

chie_oink's Profile

sheena-chan | 07-23-11, 9:21 PM
hey

bleachman99 | 07-10-11, 7:05 PM
plz watch these funny videos i made with my friends outside of school there really funny and i need to help with the views thanks u http://www.youtube.com/user/bleachman9991?feature=mhee#p/u

oliviasyl | 12-25-10, 1:49 AM

Hine-chan | 12-22-10, 8:42 PM

sheena-chan | 07-08-10, 4:31 AM
hello

chie_oink | 05-25-10, 2:04 AM
woah.. i sure missed this site so much!!

sheena-chan | 05-16-10, 5:27 AM
hello

sheena-chan | 05-16-10, 5:25 AM
hello

jayjayy | 05-06-10, 1:00 PM
oh... my... GOD...
read kiss/hug
... NOW!

oliviasyl | 04-04-10, 3:09 AM

KyuuAL | 03-29-10, 12:54 AM
How am I? Well, despite running a pretty good 8K race... personally... I still have a lot of ways to go.

Teasing... um. To some degree, we quite enjoy the teasing. In fact, when girls play hard-to-get, for example. We actually appreciate that. Why? Because it's a challenge on our end. But of course, we have to like the teaser. Else, such a person may turn out to be an annoyance.

(I'll go more on any of this later).

sheena-chan | 03-14-10, 6:23 AM
good... but always been busy..huhuhu

(soory for the very very very late reply...) always been busy..hehehe

KyuuAL | 03-05-10, 8:05 AM
Yes... I think. And it's sad for me that being awake at 9 AM is very very early for me...

As for A4... um... I haven't logged in there for like months. And I don't really plan on returning there for a while. But, y'can keep the place busy for me - if - y'want. As long as y'sent the request, I'll get around to it... eventually.

Anyways, guess what I'm looking to do. I'll just have a folded piece of paper with a drawing of Pyong - and the word: "Smile!" written above. A "gift" given to her at this stage may seem like an act of "desperation"; but after seeing her facial expression Wednesday, I believe that she needs it. I hope that I am right.

KyuuAL | 03-04-10, 10:18 AM
You ARE on my friend's list... D:!

KyuuAL | 03-04-10, 1:45 AM
Shy? That word sums up my life! XD

Gosh. This exact same situation reminds me of high school... and yes... there was another HOT HOT blonde girl back then.

A4? http://www.anime-forums.com

It's my old stomping grounds before I came here. I already introduced a bunch of people from here... to there.

KyuuAL | 03-04-10, 1:37 AM
No. She was new... probably back in October.

Yes. A4. Go join it. XD

KyuuAL | 03-04-10, 1:31 AM
Her work? Well. She works the service area at the gym -- the same one I've been going to for the past 2 years now.

Ohhhh. The video comments. XD

I tell you what. Feel free to hit up Anime-Forums (A4).

KyuuAL | 03-04-10, 1:25 AM
Looking at blonde girls? Well, the pretty ones. They make me light-headed... XD

OMG, secrets!!

Any new girl? Well, spotted some worth my time. For practice, it'd be best to e-mail some funny. >:D (Nevertheless, I still have an eye on the "first" girl). Granted, she didn't look too happy today working... and... I wanted to cheer her up... :(

KyuuAL | 03-04-10, 1:18 AM
And I just uploaded that video over the Facebook... to share... with friends... who were in it too. And LOL! XD

"Kyuu is a stunning specimen of masculinity"

What the? Where did THAT come from?! XD

Primarily the blonde girls. However, hair color isn't the main feature that I look for... first. It's the face. If there's only one good thing about me... not approaching this one blonde girl yet... I took the opportunity to just scan around the dating sites.

And yea... I get the greatest reactions from looking at the blondies. XD