sebg's Comments

sebg's Profile
trebmeg | 08-15-14, 9:09 AM

P.S. Due to the club having so many members, we aren't able to send out newsletters to all of our members. If you would like to receive newsletters from the Slice of Life Club, post here.
Our newsletters include notifications on when our competition rounds start, club event information, information on our monthly banner contest (new feature starting in September), news about updates and changes to the club, etc.

P.S.S We are in need of active card makers!
We do a few monthly editions and we really need some more card makers to help out with those. If you are interested in applying, click here.

TechDragon | 10-27-13, 12:18 AM
Happy Birthday!!

-Elly--chwan | 06-30-13, 5:53 AM
Would you like to join ??

kiimsz | 04-23-13, 4:47 AM
no worries man. although we really should hang some time i havent seen you in a while

TechDragon | 10-27-12, 6:43 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

LukiSumi | 10-25-12, 6:10 AM
And you probably can't speak polish? ;p
Have you ever planned to visit Poland?

I found you 'cause you're owner of Copic Markers club, nice works on your deviant, especially "Riza hawkeye's death", i'm still practising :)

LukiSumi | 10-18-12, 7:38 AM
Yo :) Am I right you're from poland (just read your description on deviant)?

Majeh-Sama | 01-04-12, 3:47 PM

January 2012 Edition

1C3MARK | 12-24-11, 2:24 PM
Merry Christmas!

CanisTomek | 11-21-11, 12:58 PM

Hello.
Since a few days, there is a possiblity for You to have your own membership card. Every fan of Sankarea should have one.
If You are interested, post in this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=366149

CanisTomek

Ultramario | 11-14-11, 4:44 AM
And alas I ended up getting Skyrim even though I didn't originally plan to. Who knows, I might end up getting 3DS sometime too.

Ultramario | 11-09-11, 11:06 PM
I was never into horror games until I tried Amnesia.

At the 18th I'll be picking up Zelda: Skyward Sword and Rayman Origins and Kirby's Return to Dream Land at the 25th. Though I excluded Serious Sam 3, because I technically already own it.

Ultramario | 11-08-11, 11:02 PM
Yeah the one made by Swedish indie developer Frictional Games. Oh budget issues again. I bought several copies on Steam Halloween sale, care to have one?

I personally have only three games on my radar for this fall and all of them are for the Wii.

Ultramario | 11-07-11, 2:29 AM
Most notably I picked up Amnesia the Dark Descent again and played a few custom stories. Heard of it?

TechDragon | 11-06-11, 10:27 PM
same as usual, The BB code is not completely set yet,

TechDragon | 10-27-11, 2:35 PM
Hey what's up?
Happy Birthday.

Ultramario | 10-27-11, 3:52 AM
Hey! How are things over there?

Happy Birthday as well!

Ultramario | 08-18-11, 3:35 AM
Nice, you have Crysis 2 too. I better get back to it and finish it, so I can let my friend play test it.

Good luck in job hunting! Alice MR isn't worth the full price to say the least. Graphically it's lush, but gameplay feels rather empty and repetative. I'd suggest getting it when the price drops or when it's on discount.

Ultramario | 08-18-11, 1:00 AM
Oh, hello again.

Holy shit and a half! That's a real beast of a PC you got your hands on! Serious that thing can run anything (with an up-to-date driver).

Mine pale in comparison: Intel core i3 530 2.93GHz processor, 6 GB of RAM, 1.5 TB of HD space and Nvidia Geforce GTX260 graphic driver.

So it's back to gaming for you? What are you planning to play? I beat Dead Space 2 a little while ago and I'm now tackling Alice Madness Returns. Loving the art design in this one. very varied, bizarre and creepy. Really makes it stand out from pretty much everything. Only if the developers were even half as creative with the gameplay design.

Ultramario | 08-03-11, 12:19 AM
I like how people on the internet have more budget than time related issues with games, while to me it's the opposite (full-time job FTW). Ended up playing more Borderlands yesterday (that game is just too addicting) and found a couple of nice guns. New computer huh? What are your system's specs?

Yeah, I have some anime downloaded quite some time ago waiting to be watched, including Himawari and Special A.